EMT-B National Registry [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : EMT-B National Registry

PBR_Cowboy
06-13-2005, 08:54
well, I take the big test again Tuesday the 14th...I'm not nervous because I don't know the material or anything like that but, I just freak out on written tests, for some reason I can't concentrate on a written exam...never could but on a "hands on" thing I could breeze through it. This is the 3rd time to take this damn thing...I NEED TO PASS THIS TEST...any advice would be helpfull I've been studying like crazy, but by my-self...not with anyone else. once again any advice will be halpfull on how I can calm down when I take the test.

lomfs24
06-13-2005, 17:53
This is the advice that I got in one of my test prep books. Competely forget about it for 24 hrs prior to the test (Too late for that) Get plenty of rest the night before, and have a good breakfast, you know, carbs for energy (takes energy for your brain to work) protein for brain power.

Oh, and from I got out of my test, drill into your head the line between where you would apply a BVM and where you wouldn't. I seemed to have a lot of respiration questions bases on the borderline between needing it and not.

Look at your letters from the NREMT stating what areas you fell down on and drill those. Walk in, take a deep breath and do your best.

HollowHead
06-21-2005, 22:09
Read the entire answer choice!!! don't jump on the first "probable" right answer. Two are usally dead wrong, one could be right and one feels right. Worked for me and I'm now an instructor