Warrior Diet [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Diet

glockman305
06-20-2005, 12:13
Has anyone else in here tried the warrior diet ? I've been on it for over a year and I love it ! More info at www.warriordiet.com.

testosterone
06-20-2005, 18:49
Ive known people on this type of diet for years now..it makes alot of sense and they all love the results from it.

RockinAR
06-20-2005, 20:14
The best diet is the "Don't Eat A Lot Of Crap And Junk And Get Your Lazy Ass To The Gym And Actually Do Some Cardio For Once Diet".

I have been on it for a little over a month now. WAY better than The Zone Atkins, Hollywood, Weight Watchers, Warrior Diet, etc.

testosterone
06-20-2005, 23:41
Originally posted by RockinAR
The best diet is the "Don't Eat A Lot Of Crap And Junk And Get Your Lazy Ass To The Gym And Actually Do Some Cardio For Once Diet".

I have been on it for a little over a month now. WAY better than The Zone Atkins, Hollywood, Weight Watchers, Warrior Diet, etc.

ITs not a diet diet...its more of a way of eating....
its not something that you jump on to loose weight

glockman305
06-21-2005, 10:40
Originally posted by testosterone
ITs not a diet diet...its more of a way of eating....
its not something that you jump on to loose weight

Thats correct ! You need to change your lifestyle and not just a temporary fix to lose weight.

kestrou
06-21-2005, 11:45
Whoohoo! I get to do it:

<a href="http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=375953&perpage=25&highlight=&pagenumber=1" target="_blank">Pay D-E-F-E-N-S-E!</a>

;f

kestrou

five-0
06-22-2005, 16:05
Originally posted by RockinAR

;z

So true.

I have tried Ori's WarriorDiet...it left me a little energy drained for endurance activites.