Tool-Lateralus [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Tool-Lateralus

pellertpale
06-22-2005, 09:19
I'm listening to Parabol right now. I usually skip The Grudge, and go right to Eon Blue Apocalypse. This album make me anxious for more. Oh, hold on it's Parabola now. This album is great.

joneshead
07-19-2005, 07:04
weakest thread.
ever.

Altaris
07-19-2005, 20:27
I Love Tool.

They are all great Musicians.

~2 ~2 ~2 ~2 ~2

Weiser 878
07-21-2005, 12:12
Another TOOL fan here.

Lat er al us is still my fav. album for just listening to. Aenima is more for when I want catchy tunes.
Check my sig, its been that for years

pellertpale
08-11-2005, 08:57
I herad they were going to have more more heavy sh on their new album. If the rumor is wrong I don't care I want new TOOL!;c

BrassInPocket
08-11-2005, 18:50
Originally posted by pellertpale
I herad they were going to have more more heavy sh on their new album. If the rumor is wrong I don't care I want new TOOL!;c

I've heard Tool's new CD should be coming out around November. I've also heard it's a little more heavier this time around. Less of the standard grainy industrial-type stuff, but that's what I like about them. I'm sure I'll love it no matter what! ;f

pellertpale
08-15-2005, 13:06
I'm hoping for another mini tour before the big one. I was lucky enough to make it to the Chicago show at the Riviera. It was the best show I ever saw. They didn't play Eulogy though.

clever_21
09-13-2005, 22:23
Tool rocks.

That is all.

G21novice
09-28-2005, 21:17
I firmly believe that tool may be one of the greatest rock bands in existence. Not only do they release KILLER albums full of diversity, but their shows are just awesome. I saw the Lateralus tour twice, and would go to see the same tour 2x more if possible. One a side note, A Perfect Circle was a darn cool band to see live as well......Maynard is just that cool.

PlethoraGreen
09-29-2005, 01:50
Indeed... I saw them twice on the Lateralus tour as well. The King Crimson Mini Tour and then later in the year on their stadium tour with Tomahawk. Their concerts aren't really like concerts... more like out of the body experiences.

I have an interview with Danny Carey from late last year and he not only said that the music they were working with was a bit heavier than Lateralus material, but also that the particular piece of music they were working with was the best piece they had ever written.

How's that for teaser?? November can't come soon enough!