How many different vitamins can you take at once? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : How many different vitamins can you take at once?

pellertpale
06-22-2005, 09:58
I take nine vitamins/supplements. Should I take them all at once?

I take a multi, B-12, E, C, Magnesium, Folic Acid, Gingko, Zinc, L-Lysine.

testosterone
06-22-2005, 14:16
I take far more then that at one time.

UCF-Tacoma
06-22-2005, 14:58
Originally posted by pellertpale
I take nine vitamins/supplements. Should I take them all at once?

I take a multi, B-12, E, C, Magnesium, Folic Acid, Gingko, Zinc, L-Lysine.

If the multi has any of those other ones in it then I'd take it at a different time. They body can only absorb so much at once so you could spread it out easily by taking the multi later.

pellertpale
06-24-2005, 09:54
Originally posted by UCF-Tacoma
If the multi has any of those other ones in it then I'd take it at a different time. They body can only absorb so much at once so you could spread it out easily by taking the multi later.

Makes sense to me. That's what I thought about doing.

Benzo
07-07-2005, 16:31
You want to be careful taking to much vitamin B. You can overdose. I take several different supplements besides my protein drinks. I take : centrum multi, green tea extract, Nitro 2, osteo biflex, and echinacea. It may be a good idea for you to consult a nutritionist.

margo
08-04-2005, 20:50
It's my understanding that you should not take e and iron together, something about absorbtion. There are a few others that are absorbed better taken together as well, I can't remember all of them though.

I take mine scattered throughout the day with my meals. I try and space them somewhat but I don't do the same pattern. I take more of them with the larger meals.