Pl-2001a & 2003a [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Pl-2001a & 2003a

mikol
06-25-2005, 02:26
Guys,

Anybody had seen this laser sight back there in the P.I.?(PL-2001A & PL-2003A) http://www.laser-poelang.com.tw/cgi-bin/productfn/pdt_product_lst.pl?CatID=3

I would like to place an order online and want it to be delivered directly to my home address. Is it legal to make such importation under existing Philippine Laws?

Had anybody tried ordering laser sights online and received it without any problem? In what mode of delivery you had recieved your laser sight?(post office, door-door via certain courier & others)

BTW, this item can be considered as laser pointers or cross bow laser sights so maybe there's no problem bring it inside the country?

TIA for any infos.:)

9MX
06-25-2005, 09:54
legally, yes its prohibited. however, upon checking the link you provided, i suddenly remembered similar items for being sold at the flea market here in greenhills. i think those were meant for the airsoft pistols, may adaptor pa for pistol rails. i tried one on my G17 before, unfortunately, its not zeroed and a pain in the neck to adjust, next to futility actually

mikol
06-25-2005, 10:21
Originally posted by 9MX
legally, yes its prohibited. however, upon checking the link you provided, i suddenly remembered similar items for being sold at the flea market here in greenhills. i think those were meant for the airsoft pistols, may adaptor pa for pistol rails. i tried one on my G17 before, unfortunately, its not zeroed and a pain in the neck to adjust, next to futility actually

thanks mannix :) . yes i think it's for airsoft and cross bow used. but when i inquire directly to the sales rep. he mentioned that it can also be use on real pistols & rifles and it's shock proof also.;)
if there's something like this dyan satin atin i might try getting one at nang masubukan kung mahirap nga e zero kahit gamitan ng vice grip at scale ruler.;) ;f

9MX
06-25-2005, 10:41
dre,

sa tiangge, it retails for about P140.00, i bet you can haggle it down to P100;)

mikol
06-25-2005, 10:44
Originally posted by 9MX
dre,

sa tiangge, it retails for about P140.00, i bet you can haggle it down to P100;)

bro, in that price even the carpenters/masons level won't be able to zero it. ;f ;) ;)

i_am_infinity
06-25-2005, 10:44
i suggest the beamshot...tried and tested na for me...i just got it for $60 if interested PM me i'll give u info as to who to talk with. thank!

mikol
06-25-2005, 10:53
Originally posted by i_am_infinity
i suggest the beamshot...tried and tested na for me...i just got it for $60 if interested PM me i'll give u info as to who to talk with. thank!

pm sent bro! :)

Allegra
06-25-2005, 11:18
Para saan yung laser?

mikol
06-25-2005, 11:25
Originally posted by Allegra
Para saan yung laser?

bro, it's for my cal.45 pistol.
mannix and i are just joking about using those laser that you can find in tiangge. :)
kidding aside, i am just curious how does a laser work on a pistol. if you have any suggestions or brand of laser(for real pistol) that are available back there sa Pinas, can you give me some pricing and models?
TIA:)

PMMA97
06-25-2005, 14:58
Originally posted by 9MX
dre,

:cool: Ma Zero mo man sigurado pag putok sablay na ulit ang alignment nun :)