Indoor targets? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Indoor targets?

ChuteTheMall
06-26-2005, 20:30
What are some good indoor targets for airsoft?

Naturally, I'd like to trap and recycle pellets to save pennies.:)

Maximum range about 20 feet, usual range about 10 feet?

I'd rather not lose pellets all over the floor.......:(

djjordache
06-26-2005, 21:25
I made my own out of a rubbermaid container and cut out one of the sides of it. I also lined the back of it with cardboard and I got some tagets from Targetz.com (http://www.targetz.com/)

Short Cut
06-27-2005, 08:28
This isn't the best solution, but it works. I used a moving blanket. I hung it up on the knobs of a pair of double doors so that the blanket was halfway vertical and half horizontal. It caught all of the BBs on the horizontal part of the blanket.

Until something better comes along...

powasky
07-09-2005, 10:47
Re-using airsoft BBs is not a smart idea. Some of them get deformed or get crap on them after you shoot. If you put them back in your gun they can tear up your hopup and your internals. If you're using a lower quality (subjective) springer, it shouldnt be a problem, but re-using BBs is a BIG no no for electric/gas guns.

icantpick
07-19-2005, 15:10
I cut the bottom off of a cardboard box, attached an open pillow case to the bottom, and turned it on it's side. That way when I shoot, the bb's hit the pillow case, gently decelerate, and are collected in the case and since I use a springer and the don't hit anything hard I just blow them off and reuse them.