What do you think about this Business? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about this Business?

mhill
06-29-2005, 13:38
Paintless Dent Removal?

http://www.rightlook.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=136

I figure I can start working out of my home in my spare time. Then I could just see where it takes me. It looks like the tools would run around 3K and I can't find a price for the course. It looks like a decent service that people would like.

mhill

Str8shootr
06-29-2005, 14:41
I have a partner that had this service performed in our parking lot, before he put his SUV up for sale. The speed/quality of work was impressive. It seemed a bit pricey but he was happy with the results.

As for the business, check to see how many of them are in your area to see how much competition you have.

Generalcarry
07-09-2005, 11:41
I (as many friends) lease cars every 2 to 3 years. I recently backed my leased car into my son's lease and now I need to get them both repaired. Both cars are to be turned in within the next 4 months and I need both cars repaired "enough" to return. While the damage is slight, it is noticeable. I carry $500 deductable. The damage to both cars is less than $500.
I will be looking for a business that offeres me a quick, clean fix.
ALL I'm suggesting here is a target market and no reflection on your workmanship.

Russ in PA
07-17-2005, 19:32
'sent you a PM.

streeter69
07-19-2005, 06:43
I have a friend that owns a Dentpro franchise. He does okay. In the last 3 years alot of competition has come in and sales are down.

http://www.dentpro.com/

rick417
07-22-2005, 11:04
We had a hail storm come through town a few weeks ago. There are at least 5 companies that have come here to set up temporary repair shops.
They have really fancy enclosed trailers with awnings (kinda like what you see at the race track). One place was even advertising a free loaner car while they did the work on your car.
This is the first time that I ever noticed these roaming dent repair shops. Could be a good deal if you like to travel.