Cheaper HP ink cartridges: online sources? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Cheaper HP ink cartridges: online sources?

MB-G26
07-04-2005, 11:50
(in absence of search feature I did look back through 4 screens of posts, but didn't see this covered - although I know it has been in the past)

I'd appreciate some recommendations for online sites at which to obtain cheaper HP Deskjet ink cartridges (Blk & Color). I've been refilling, and do ok on that w/the black only - but reseating the lids on the color ones w/o resulting in ink leakage or evaporation is problematic.

For those that order their printer ink cartridges online for price savings reasons, which sites do you use?

Thanks!
m

gwalchmai
07-05-2005, 09:56
I've used WebSourceSales (http://websourcesales.com/eComStore/store.asp?page_ID=5) for years and been really happy with them.

pyblood
07-05-2005, 10:09
I like aink.com. They have good stuff, pretty cheap, and they ship fast. I can remember order something from them on a Friday afternoon (they are in California), and I got it on Monday (Mississippi) via first class mail. That means that they had to have shipped same day.

Shoeless
07-05-2005, 19:10
Kim Komando (America's Digital Goddess) recommends Inksell.com

NEED INK? THEN YOU NEED INKSELL.COM! SAVE UP TO 70%
www.inksell.com/komandodir2.html

"Kim, thank you for your tip on printer ink replacements. I went to Inksell.com and saved over $30, compared to store prices”. -- David in Pennsylvania

Say goodbye to expensive printer cartridges, and say HELLO to InkSell.com! A top-rated BizRate merchant. Same day shipping. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Kim Komando subscribers receive FREE standard delivery and FREE photo paper! Use Promo Code: KIM2004 www.inksell.com/komandodir2.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PanamaDave2
07-10-2005, 01:46
I use and recommend http://www.myinks.com/

Alchemy
07-12-2005, 16:22
After checking out each listed online source. I found myinks to
be the cheapest online source for my needs. HP Photosmart 7550
and Epson RX600.

Myinks also offers and added discount for future orders if you

Thanks for the heads up PanamaDave!.....