BOG shirt [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : BOG shirt

cebuboy
07-12-2005, 06:50
hi guys, is the bog shirt still available? puede ba makabili doon sa gunshow?

deenoh
07-12-2005, 07:25
The shirts were made on a per order basis. Maybe on the next batch you can order your shirt.

mikol
07-12-2005, 07:59
Originally posted by deenoh
The shirts were made on a per order basis. Maybe on the next batch you can order your shirt.

need also 1 sir deenoh! XL or XXL. ;f
bai cebuboy, how are you bro! can you include my order to your order? i'll just give you the dough as soon as i see you guys in the KGC. pwede bro? ;f

antediluvianist
07-12-2005, 08:00
I like the BOG shirts. Makes people say: "What the hell does Glockers mean?" Or, "What's that design on the back of your shirt?"

mikol
07-12-2005, 08:09
Originally posted by antediluvianist
I like the BOG shirts. Makes people say: "What the hell does Glockers mean?" Or, "What's that design on the back of your shirt?"
well..we have to wear it on the shooting range then ante to avoid "uzi" people asking about our shirt. ;f ;)

toxic
07-12-2005, 22:51

i love wearing whenever i go to shopes for reload ..he. he. i just flash my BOG's shirt and viola instant good service..

Glockers means ..dont screw my reloads or else ill screw you @ GT.

agentrod
07-12-2005, 23:31
Originally posted by toxic
i love wearing whenever i go to shopes for reload ..he. he. i just flash my BOG's shirt and viola instant good service..

Glockers means ..dont screw my reloads or else ill screw you @ GT.

Toxic,
Good idea, I'll do that next time ;)

Eye Cutter
07-13-2005, 00:20
uuyyy!!! sikat na sikat na talaga ang mga BoGs!

gunfool
07-13-2005, 03:50
Too bad wala pa akong bog shirt. Anyway mayroon naman akong Dog City which makes my neighbor think am a tough shooter. Di nila alam sa tatlong putok ni isa wala sa board.;z ;z ;z

mikol
07-13-2005, 03:58
Originally posted by gunfool
Too bad wala pa akong bog shirt. Anyway mayroon naman akong Dog City which makes my neighbor think am a tough shooter. Di nila alam sa tatlong putok ni isa wala sa board.;z ;z ;z
di bali sir jun, sa ibang putokan sigurado namang walang sablay yung lahat mong tira!;f kahit itanong pa nila ki "friend" di ba? ;e ;)

cebuboy
07-13-2005, 04:01
Originally posted by deenoh

ay sayang, i will be going to the show this friday. was hoping to pick one up during the show:)

cebuboy
07-13-2005, 04:05
Originally posted by mikol
bai cebuboy, how are you bro! can you include my order to your order? i'll just give you the dough as soon as i see you guys in the KGC. pwede bro? ;f

sure, no prob:) were doin fine here. we will be dropin by the gun show this friday bro;)

mikol
07-13-2005, 04:16
Originally posted by cebuboy
sure, no prob:) were doin fine here. we will be dropin by the gun show this friday bro;)
hi bro, are you going to Manila for just the gunshow or you have somebusiness meeting back there, tapos sabay mo nalang punta sa gun show? hope to see you guys soon! btw did Karlon purchase the new S&W cal.45 revolver from twin pines? ganda noong baril na yun bro! ;f

editted to add***bro just extend my regards to Eric Martin and Karlon ok? sige bro log-off muna ako kasi tapos na yun 1st shift namin. i'll be back online at 9:30pm philippine time (4:30pm saudi time)sige bro ingat nalang kayo dyan lagi.:)

cebuboy
07-13-2005, 04:25
hi bro, are you going to Manila for just the gunshow or you have somebusiness meeting back there, tapos sabay mo nalang punta sa gun show? hope to see you guys soon! btw did Karlon purchase the new S&W cal.45 revolver from twin pines? ganda noong baril na yun bro! ;f
hehe i just happened to schedule my visa interview after the show;f just like shooting 2 birds with one shell:) karlons hand would not let go of the 625, the manager had a hard time prying it off him ;f uli na diri bai for some shooting action!

toxic
07-13-2005, 04:29
Originally posted by agentrod
Toxic,
Good idea, I'll do that next time ;)

mention mo din Sir name ni Doc Eye Cutter..

Shop owner will say OPO OPO at nanginginig pa ;f

mikol
07-13-2005, 04:32
hehe i just happened to schedule my visa interview after the show;f just like shooting 2 birds with one shell:) karlons hand would not let go of the 625, the manager had a hard time prying it off him ;f uli na diri bai for some shooting action!

for sure mapapalaban ako dyan pag-uwi ko this coming december!
i'll be burning alot of ammos! ;f ;f

Alexii
07-13-2005, 05:04
Guys, I'm selling my two new BOG shirts (one still in plastic). I'm selling it because the size is too big for me (XXL). Will be at the gunshow Friday and Monday afternoon.

PM na lang if interested.

cebuboy
07-13-2005, 05:58
Originally posted by Alexii
Guys, I'm selling my two new BOG shirts (one still in plastic). I'm selling it because the size is too big for me (XXL). Will be at the gunshow Friday and Monday afternoon.

PM na lang if interested.

whoa, i think its too big for me. but i can pick one up for mikol:)

mikol
07-13-2005, 07:33
whoa, i think its too big for me. but i can pick one up for mikol:)
i'll consider it a big favor bro if you can. ;f

sir alexii try to coordinate with cebuboy sir and try to arrange what time you'll be meeting at the gun show. btw just need one sir alexii.:) actually i am not that big(right now), but who knows, just seating my buttocks 10hrs a day in front of my computer + sleeping the whole weekend(besides fishing early morning every friday)i might fill up that xxl t-shirt of yours.;f ;) ;)

Alexii
07-13-2005, 20:01
Okay, the two BOG shirts I have are reserved pending sale to mikol and vinsdr.

Cebuboy-- just PM me on how and when you'd want to get the shirt. Thanks.

SMBeerDealer
07-13-2005, 21:57
ppts,

I still have a couple of shirts with you right? You going to the Armscor shoot on Sat?

Thanks.

antediluvianist
07-14-2005, 06:04
May I suggest we produce some BOG underwear: briefs. In such case, it would not be necessary to imprint a picture of a gun.

mc_oliver
07-14-2005, 19:05
May I suggest we produce some BOG underwear: briefs. In such case, it would not be necessary to imprint a picture of a gun.
Yep , I second that. Tapos sa matches isuot natin sa labas ng panatalon. Uso naman ngayon superheroes eh with all the batman, spiderman, superman, fantastic 4 hype....;f;f;f

gunfool
07-14-2005, 19:10
di bali sir jun, sa ibang putokan sigurado namang walang sablay yung lahat mong tira!;f kahit itanong pa nila ki "friend" di ba? ;e ;) ;z ;z ;z Dyan sigurado ako kahit walang plangkita....

ppts799
07-14-2005, 19:14
Originally posted by SMBeerDealer
I still have a couple of shirts with you right? You going to the Armscor shoot on Sat?

oh, yes! me and my bad memory. darn, i shoulve given it to mx a long time ago since the 2 of you have higher chances on meeting during matches. sorry, i'm not going to the armscor match. lets text each other nalang how i can give it to you.

SMBeerDealer
07-14-2005, 21:12
Originally posted by ppts799
oh, yes! me and my bad memory. darn, i shoulve given it to mx a long time ago since the 2 of you have higher chances on meeting during matches. sorry, i'm not going to the armscor match. lets text each other nalang how i can give it to you.

Thanks Pio! Text me when you'll be going in the makati area and I'll text you if I'll be in your area. :)

mc_oliver
07-14-2005, 23:14
Pi, bigay mo kay mannix shirt ni Tom. When I get it, ipapadaan ko sa CPPSA range sa officemate ko.

SMBeerDealer
07-15-2005, 01:47
Thanks mc_o! :)

nyordak17
07-15-2005, 21:42
mga sir!

interesado ako sa BOG shirt if ever sumabay ako ng order sa second batch kelan kaya dating nung shirt? and how much nga pala?

tnx in advance!
:)

theTactician
07-15-2005, 23:44
Sirs, where can i get this BOG shirt? do we have pics of this? can you pls post it here so other forumers can see? i'd sure would love to get one.

SMBeerDealer
07-16-2005, 03:50
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/eyecutter/100_1428.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/eyecutter/100_1430.jpg

theTactician
07-16-2005, 03:53
Geez, it does look great!!! where can i get one? how will i place my order?:) and of course, how much is it?

mc_oliver
07-16-2005, 15:55
Originally posted by theTactician
Sirs, where can i get this BOG shirt? do we have pics of this? can you pls post it here so other forumers can see? i'd sure would love to get one.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/th_DSC00059-1.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/DSC00059-1.jpg)

;f

cebuboy
07-18-2005, 09:36
mikol, got your shirt from alexii. just let me know when you are back here in cebu. my four days in manila is a blast. had a good time in the gunshow and a great time at camp tecson.

mikol
07-18-2005, 10:21
mikol, got your shirt from alexii. just let me know when you are back here in cebu. my four days in manila is a blast. had a good time in the gunshow and a great time at camp tecson.
thanks alot bro! ;f how's your visa interview? is it approved already? i do hope so.:)
my mother got her chance i think last may to have that visa interview, but sad to say she was denied dahil "byuda na raw";g ;Q well...our relatives back there in the states tell her to try again after 3 months.
btw, how much is my damage for the shirt bro! :) thanks again bro!;f

bokbok_05
07-18-2005, 23:28
had a good time in the gunshow and a great time at camp tecson.

cebuboy, is that the camp tecson of san miguel, bulacan? sa san miguel kase province ko and malapit lang kami sa camp tecson (home of the scout rangers).

Mayor
07-18-2005, 23:37
hey guys, id like to order one too.

judge, smbdealer, can i give the payment to my bro Raymond or Barry Sunico? i always see them at Wildcard Gym beside CPPSA anyway :)

cebuboy
07-19-2005, 03:50
thanks alot bro! ;f how's your visa interview? is it approved already? i do hope so.:)
my mother got her chance i think last may to have that visa interview, but sad to say she was denied dahil "byuda na raw";g ;Q well...our relatives back there in the states tell her to try again after 3 months.
btw, how much is my damage for the shirt bro! :) thanks again bro!;f

i got 1 year:) will give the shirt to you with no extra charge bai:)

theTactician
07-19-2005, 03:55
Sirs, where can i get this "BOG" shirt? how much is it? is there a contact person to talk to if i wanna order it?

cebuboy
07-19-2005, 03:56
Originally posted by bokbok_05
cebuboy, is that the camp tecson of san miguel, bulacan? sa san miguel kase province ko and malapit lang kami sa camp tecson (home of the scout rangers).

yup its the one:) the home of the only scout ranger regiment in the philippines:) did a little plinking there with my friends m14. we do not have a 300 meter range here in cebu and it was our first time to shoot that far. and boy it was fun;f

mikol
07-19-2005, 03:57
i got 1 year:) will give the shirt to you with no extra charge bai:)
glad to hear that bai. :) thanks again for the shirt bro! i might bring with me some chocolates to the range though(if you won't put extra charge);f
naks galing ng porma mo bro!;z

theTactician
07-19-2005, 03:58
yup its the one:) the home of the only scout ranger regiment in the philippines:) did a little plinking there with my friends m14. we do not have a 300 meter range here in cebu and it was our first time to shoot that far. and boy it was fun;f

wow! cebuboy, is that a barret? that's one mean looking long range gun you got there!

cebuboy
07-19-2005, 04:03
wow! cebuboy, is that a barret? that's one mean looking long range gun you got there!

yup its a barret, my arms are wilting due to the weight. kawawa talaga ang magdadala nyan:)

theTactician
07-19-2005, 04:09
i've long been dreaming to get a hold of one of those 50 caliber devils...dreaming of one day getting to fire even a single 50 cal. round with it. How many kilometers can you shoot accurately with it? they say that it was extensively used during the recent taliban and Iraq ( Fallujah) wars. rumors also has it that a sniper once used it to shoot a taliban fighter who was very distant from his position and upon impact, the taliban's upper torso was literally torn into two. Is it possible that a 50 caliber can do that? It must feel real great to just pose with it huh?

mikol
07-19-2005, 04:11
yup its a barret, my arms are wilting due to the weight. kawawa talaga ang magdadala nyan:)
have Karlon and Eric tried shooting that baby bro? parang ang sarap siguro a pakiramdam yung recoil nyan. ;)

antediluvianist
07-19-2005, 04:18
I keep one as a backup gun. Fits in my jockstrap.

cebuboy
07-19-2005, 04:29
How many kilometers can you shoot accurately with it? they say that it was extensively used during the recent taliban and Iraq ( Fallujah) wars. rumors also has it that a sniper once used it to shoot a taliban fighter who was very distant from his position and upon impact, the taliban's upper torso was literally torn into two. Is it possible that a 50 caliber can do that? It must feel real great to just pose with it huh?

we did not get to pop off the gun, the team(barette equiped snipers) where it belonged to had an excercise at camp magsaysay. they took all the raufos ammo(APIT) with them. that gun was left behind due to the busted scope:) so our host gave us another reason to come visit them again;f and he promised to let us shoot it on our next visit:)

as to the torso splitting, they dont know yet. the sarge says that its good up to 1.8 to 2 km! but the raufos rounds that came isuued to the gun is designed to penetrate armored vehicles and kill the occupants inside;G

and the m24 is a joy to shoot, i have finaly tried out a real sniper rifle;f

cebuboy
07-19-2005, 04:34
have Karlon and Eric tried shooting that baby bro? parang ang sarap siguro a pakiramdam yung recoil nyan. ;)

hehehe they did not come with us:) sarge told us that the rifle jumps a few inches off the ground when it fires. and it weights about 12kg. i think it would kick a bit:) and here is the mascot of the 1st rangers

theTactician
07-19-2005, 08:07
we did not get to pop off the gun, the team(barette equiped snipers) where it belonged to had an excercise at camp magsaysay. they took all the raufos ammo(APIT) with them. that gun was left behind due to the busted scope:) so our host gave us another reason to come visit them again;f and he promised to let us shoot it on our next visit:)

as to the torso splitting, they dont know yet. the sarge says that its good up to 1.8 to 2 km! but the raufos rounds that came isuued to the gun is designed to penetrate armored vehicles and kill the occupants inside;G

and the m24 is a joy to shoot, i have finaly tried out a real sniper rifle;f

Man, that sniper rifle looks Yummy!
She's a beauty all right. I wish i own a rifle like that.

mc_oliver
07-19-2005, 18:00
I keep one as a backup gun. Fits in my jockstrap.
Dayum! Guess everyone you meet always thinks you're happy to see them eh? ;f

vega
07-19-2005, 18:09
they say that it was extensively used during the recent taliban and Iraq ( Fallujah) wars. rumors also has it that a sniper once used it to shoot a taliban fighter who was very distant from his position and upon impact, the taliban's upper torso was literally torn into two. Is it possible that a 50 caliber can do that?
I once received an e-mail with pics where the sniper shoot a human bomber in the head. I can't re-call whether he was shot in front or back, but wherever the bullet exited, there's practicaly nothing there.

vega

mikey177
07-19-2005, 18:12
Sirs, where can i get this "BOG" shirt? how much is it? is there a contact person to talk to if i wanna order it?

Tactician,

The BoG shirt is printed every so often whenever there is sufficient demand for it from the forum members. Also, people have to "volunteer" to be point man for the listing of orders, collection of payments, and coordination with the printer, etc.

batangueno
07-19-2005, 23:28
I still have an extra BOG shirt with collar. Still new and i haven't worn it since it's too small for me, or i'm too big for the shirt. ;f Anyone interested just PM me.

AllanRR
07-20-2005, 01:07
The BoG shirt looks great! Now, where can I get one? XL or XXL is my size, I think. Thanks guys.

Allan

gunfool
07-20-2005, 01:29
Originally posted by batangueno
I still have an extra BOG shirt with collar. Still new and i haven't worn it since it's too small for me, or i'm too big for the shirt. ;f Anyone interested just PM me. Sir kasya kaya sa akin? If so pa reserve na lang.;f

theTactician
07-20-2005, 01:38
I still have an extra BOG shirt with collar. Still new and i haven't worn it since it's too small for me, or i'm too big for the shirt. ;f Anyone interested just PM me.

what size are you sir? im also XL. anyway, how much is it?

theTactician
07-20-2005, 01:39
Originally posted by mikey177
Tactician,

The BoG shirt is printed every so often whenever there is sufficient demand for it from the forum members. Also, people have to "volunteer" to be point man for the listing of orders, collection of payments, and coordination with the printer, etc.

by the way sir, if there are already a number of forumers requesting for the "BOG" shirt, please let me know or post it here so that anyone interested can join in the ordering. thanks

Eye Cutter
07-20-2005, 02:39
we can probably ask the printers to make another run of the BoG shirts. Andun pa siguro silk screen.

ibang kulay naman! Navy blue or Red or Yellow or Black? Pero 1 color lang ang papagawa, mas mahal lalabas kung iba-ibang kulay

gunfool
07-20-2005, 03:28
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
we can probably ask the printers to make another run of the BoG shirts. Andun pa siguro silk screen.

ibang kulay naman! Navy blue or Red or Yellow or Black? Pero 1 color lang ang papagawa, mas mahal lalabas kung iba-ibang kulay Yes doc and I would prefer it kung sa mas expensive na shirt. Mayabang kasi ako hangang sa supermarket suot ko yun.;z

bagito
07-20-2005, 03:56

ibang kulay naman! Navy blue or Red or Yellow or Black? Pero 1 color lang ang papagawa, mas mahal lalabas kung iba-ibang kulay

doc alvin,
how about a gundog edition shirt para mas maraming order. almost lahat kc ng BOGS meron ng tshirt on that design. suggestion lang po.

Mayor
07-20-2005, 04:50
in that case count me in on two Large shirts:)

Eye Cutter
07-20-2005, 05:13
in that case, hintayin muna natin yung sample shirts pinagawa ni gundog!

siguro by next week...of 2006 tapos na yun! ang bagal kasi kumilos nung taga gawa ni gundog!

Eye Cutter
07-20-2005, 05:17
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/eyecutter/BoGshirtback.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/eyecutter/BoGshirtfront.jpg

note that the ipsc logo on the right breast will be removed

bagito
07-20-2005, 14:13
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/eyecutter/BoGshirtback.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/eyecutter/BoGshirtfront.jpg

note that the ipsc logo on the right breast will be removed

doc sa sleeve ilalagay yung IPSC logo tama ba ako? yan naba final design? same price din ba katulad noong nakaraan? salamat po.

9mx, sa account mo parin ba ang bayad tulad ng dati?

Eye Cutter
07-20-2005, 16:39
tatanggalin na yata yung ipsc logo kasi meron na dun sa bulldog

9MX
07-20-2005, 18:21
Originally posted by bagito
9mx, sa account mo parin ba ang bayad tulad ng dati?

hahahaha, lets wait for the sample and will let you know dude!

Vault Keeper
07-20-2005, 18:57
Start tayo mga bossing ng order count...Doc EC I only have the PG blue shirt, will the size be the same?

VK (1)-L

Eye Cutter
07-20-2005, 23:55
the pinoy glockster shirts have regular sizes. i think for this project, the sizes are smaller, so better get an xl

Vault Keeper
07-21-2005, 02:05
ok, ty Doc EC

VK (1-XL)

gunfool
07-21-2005, 02:28
the pinoy glockster shirts have regular sizes. i think for this project, the sizes are smaller, so better get an xl Doc sa kin kung ano size mo. i'll take one.

theTactician
07-21-2005, 04:06
So, when can we start ordering? is there any other color for the "BOG" shirt other than white? perhaps black or midnight blue?

batangueno
07-21-2005, 05:35
Re the extra BOG shirt, gunfool was first so kung hindi kasya sa kanya theTactician would be next then Mayor. :)

gunfool
07-22-2005, 02:30
Re the extra BOG shirt, gunfool was first so kung hindi kasya sa kanya theTactician would be next then Mayor. :) Pagkasyahin ko dre. ;f

antediluvianist
07-22-2005, 05:48
I got both the collar-type shirt and the T-shirt. I ordered XXX (yes, triple X) L. Nice and big and loose.

My daughter uses one of the XXXL T-shirts as a nightgown.

I find them very useful for lounging around, especially on weekends.

I'll get more next time. Can never have enough shirts with incomprehensible (to non-BOGs) words and designs on them. I got the patches too - they go well on the left sleeve.

Onward, BOGs! Don't know where we're gong, but onward!

Eye Cutter
07-22-2005, 06:10
you know what i love about this forum? it's the mix of peoples and diversity of each one's personalities!

so let's all go! where ever that is!
^~

ppts799
07-26-2005, 21:45
i still have the shirts / patches of :

dometop
paltog
hnard
smbdealer

dometop
07-27-2005, 00:12
Originally posted by ppts799
i still have the shirts / patches of :

dometop
paltog
hnard
smbdealer

Pio,

i'll get the patch from you the next time we meet? (thinking out loud: when the new batch of BoG shirts is ready, it would be a good time to schedule a non-shoot meet so we can get and pay [unless prior payment is required] for the shirts at the same time)

thanks for your patience!

dometop