Just got back from shooting my G35(GOTTA READ) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from shooting my G35(GOTTA READ)

coltsguy
07-17-2005, 11:43
WOW!!!!!!!Other than a few jams i will attribute to the reloads that came with it, This is a bad a** smooth shooting gun...I think I am in love.......Question real quick since i am sliding down the handgun slope, I can pick up a taurus PT-145 ss millenium for $250.. had 50 rounds thru it. What do you guy's think??? I need a quick response while the deal is still good? Thanks

mikey177
07-18-2005, 04:54
I have a PT111 Millennium in 9mm and all I can say is, before buying the gun, dry fire it around 30 times and see if you can live with the heavy DAO trigger pull. Accuracy isn't too good at long distances, but then again, I envision this gun as an up close and personal tool, not a sniper rifle.

I have read negative comments about .45 Millenniums developing cracks in the frame, but I believe they occurred in the earlier batches and not the newer models. Still, it wouldn't hurt to do a Google search on this issue.

Also, the Millennium is relatively difficult to reassemble until you discover the proper technique. Have the seller demonstrate it for you before you make a decision to buy.

HTH.

Vault Keeper
07-20-2005, 19:24
The only probelm I had with the PT145 is the sharp grip, placed rubber tire and presto....! Find the unit good, for carry purpose, accepts magazine of Para Ord's P14! Imagine, talk about a small gun with 14 rounds of ammo...

Though sold mine already, the buyer seems happy with it too!