Stripper Mag? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Stripper Mag?

mikol
07-21-2005, 00:06
Hi BoG's,
I now that in competition you should use the same mags capacity thoughout the competition. would it apply also to the stripper mag? if so, do we have any local shop selling mag spring conversion kit like the cmc kit?
TIA:)

atmarcella
07-21-2005, 06:13
mikol,
what's a stripper mag?

mikol
07-21-2005, 08:20
Originally posted by atmarcella
mikol,
what's a stripper mag?
isn't it what you called the magazine when you got a command of "make load and ready"? ^8. as i remember, that mag sholud only contain i live round and the others will be on it's max. capacity.

mikol
07-21-2005, 08:27
Originally posted by mikol
isn't it what you called the magazine when you got a command of "make load and ready"? ^8. as i remember, that mag should only contain 1 live round and the others will be on it's max. capacity.
editted to add***i was just asking this question coz my new FA comes w/ only 1 7-rndr mag. and i want to add 4-mags but those 8-rndr na cmc. ngayon sayang naman kung di ko magamit yung 7-rndr ko. ;f

mc_oliver
07-21-2005, 19:13
Tawag din dyan is Barney mag.

Sa IDPA lang mey restriction na ganyan. Sa IPSC Std as long as kasya lahat sa box, pede kahit iba-iba ang capacity.

jasonub
07-22-2005, 00:35
Hi BoG's,
I now that in competition you should use the same mags capacity thoughout the competition. would it apply also to the stripper mag? if so, do we have any local shop selling mag spring conversion kit like the cmc kit?
TIA:)

stripper mags are playboy,penthouse,hustler...etc;Q

mikol
07-22-2005, 23:22
Originally posted by jasonub
stripper mags are playboy,penthouse,hustler...etc;Q
errr... ^2 i think this is what i got for mixing fun & pleasure while browsing the net.;g have to ;U this computer now. ;T ;) ;)

mikol
07-22-2005, 23:29
thanks bosing mc_o.;f so what i've read is the IDPA rule book and not the IPSC.;g i've stayed here in KSA long enough that i think i become ENGOT.;g ;)

toxic
08-17-2005, 06:15
thanks bosing mc_o.;f so what i've read is the IDPA rule book and not the IPSC.;g i've stayed here in KSA long enough that i think i become ENGOT.;g ;)

nakakalusaw talaga ng neuron ang sobrang init ;f humid pa dyan.

mikol
08-17-2005, 07:38
Originally posted by toxic
nakakalusaw talaga ng neuron ang sobrang init ;f humid pa dyan.
naku sinabi mo pa kapatid. ;g dalawa lang kasi pwedeng mangyari kapatid, kung di man malusaw sa tindi ng init, matutuyo naman.;e