Armscor shotgun owners.... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Armscor shotgun owners....

vega
07-21-2005, 08:28
Hi guys,

Would you know if the parts are compatible with either Mossberg or Remington? Mura kasi dito pero baka mahirap ang parts pag may nasira. Where is the safety located?

TIA,
vega

isuzu
07-21-2005, 18:31
Originally posted by vega
Hi guys,

Would you know if the parts are compatible with either Mossberg or Remington? Mura kasi dito pero baka mahirap ang parts pag may nasira. Where is the safety located?

TIA,
vega

I have an Armscor 30DG8 that I eventually cut to a 5 rounder. My friend brought a Remington 870 synthetic stock as spare for his 870. Prior to installing it to his 870, we tried it on the Armscor. Won't fit. The safety is located within the trigger assembly.

Be wary of the firing pin, though. They are notorious for breaking in half. My gunsmith in the Philippines (who comes from Danao, Cebu - magaling. Very resourceful) makes replacement firing pins for Armscor Shotguns made of concrete nails.

New_comer
07-21-2005, 19:14
Originally posted by isuzu
... Very resourceful, makes replacement firing pins for Armscor Shotguns made of concrete nails. That's a great idea. HK USP's are notorious for having fragile firing pins. Could he make one from that tough material? ;P

paltic
07-21-2005, 19:36
iba po ang parts nila at hindi interchangeable... bagamat based sa winchester design ang armscor shotguns...

mura lang ang parts ng armscor...nasubukan ko na magpa-factory recondition/repair sa kanila ng armscor shotgun na super bulok/missing parts... after several days.. parang brand new na ito :cool:

cebuboy
07-22-2005, 04:06
Originally posted by isuzu
Be wary of the firing pin, though. They are notorious for breaking in half. My gunsmith in the Philippines (who comes from Danao, Cebu - magaling. Very resourceful) makes replacement firing pins for Armscor Shotguns made of concrete nails.

hahaha i also have a buddy that uses a concrete nail as a firing pin for his armscor shotgun:)

vega
07-22-2005, 09:05
Guys, thanks for the replies. I sent a mail to Amrscor yesterday and I was not satisfied with their reply. I even called Bob Sajot via long distance to asked.

Here is the reply from Armscor:
Dear Sir,
Good day!!! Thank you so much for your interest in our products.
Our shotgun model is patterned after the "High Standard" brand. The barrel is chambered to accommodate the 3" magnum shells and it is threaded into the receiver.

We do have a distributor in your area where you can obtain parts for the shotgun. You may want to contact Armscor Precision, Inc. (API) with business address at 150 N Smart Way, Pahrump, NV 89060, USA. You can also call them at tel. no. 775-537-1444.

Please look for Mr. Martin Tuason (martin@armscor.net) or Mr. Ivan Walcott (ivan@armscor.net) who could very well help your needs.

Best regards,

deleted
Arms Corporation of the Philippines
Armscor Ave., Brgy. Fortune,
Marikina City 1800, Philippines
Tel. Nos. (632) 941-6243
(632) 941-6244
Fax No. (632) 942-0682
Email: mktgacp@info.com.ph

vega

isuzu
07-22-2005, 23:28
Originally posted by New_comer
That's a great idea. HK USP's are notorious for having fragile firing pins. Could he make one from that tough material? ;P

That guy is awesome with a lathe machine. He even makes parts for 1911s if there aren't any available at gun stores. He made me a firing pin stop from a leaf spring of an Isuzu truck, and it never broke. P200 lang!

I could PM you if you need his number.