Cops and Robbers ( Pinoy eh! ) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Cops and Robbers ( Pinoy eh! )

PMMA97
07-30-2005, 08:30
http://202.58.254.8/test/gwaping.jpg

;f ;f ;f

bulm540
07-30-2005, 13:51
H e is just enjoying the limelight, wait till he gets in with the criminals in jail and made their bit*&^, he won't be smiling no more. ( maybe he bu^&% will)

Mang Danny
07-30-2005, 22:11
Perhaps if the picture was taken while being sentenced by the judge, the deterrent factor might be more effective.

mikol
07-30-2005, 23:26
Originally posted by Mang Danny
Perhaps if the picture was taken while being sentenced by the judge, the deterrent factor might be more effective.

or perhaps, this is just a "sarsuila". cops pulling out convicts from the city jail and presented them in the press conference as the bonnet gang being busted.(recycled BG's? ;P for pogi points purposes only ;Q) ;) ;)
kaya nga siguro nakuha pa ng mukong na yan na pumorma kasi nga naman "acting" nga lang yung ginagawa nila(i hope not;Q )mali nga lang yung acting nya dapat mangiyak-ngiyak sya. ;f ;)

darwin25
07-31-2005, 04:26
HAHAHA. Yeah after all, the real bonnet gang members are wearing bonnets.;z ;z

antediluvianist
07-31-2005, 20:29
They all look like robbers to me.

bertud ng putik
07-31-2005, 20:57
sana nga totoong mga robbers ang mga damuhong iyan! baka mamaya fall guy lang.

mikol
07-31-2005, 22:51
Originally posted by antediluvianist
They all look like robbers to me.
yup i agree to that. but i hope those are not individuals caught earlier dahil sa ibat-ibang asunto tapos "hiniram" muna mula sa loob para sa "pa pogi show" ;f ;)
i "used" to know personally someone na ina-arbor pa mula sa loob para sumali sa mga ganyan. pinapalabas din sya para tumira.(as in hitman);Q he was just one of those "priso caballero's" that are being summoned to do other peoples dirty work. :(
and when he knows alot of things na, ayon pinag-pahinga na ng tuluyan.(this ain't a scene from a movie believe me 'coz the guy is a close relative of mine)