PNP Beretta [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : PNP Beretta

isuzu
08-05-2005, 00:23
Does anybody have a picture of the PNP Beretta with PNP logos? It would be nice to post it in the Beretta pictures thread of the Beretta Club.:)

paltic
08-05-2005, 00:45
...speaking of Beretta 92Fs.. nabalian ng trigger rebound spring yung friend ko na PNP.. saan po kaya meron at magkano? yung spring muna ng kaninag I.D. ang iniligay "pansamantagal";P tnx

SMBeerDealer
08-05-2005, 00:53
Originally posted by paltic
...speaking of Beretta 92Fs.. nabalian ng trigger rebound spring yung friend ko na PNP.. saan po kaya meron at magkano? yung spring muna ng kaninag I.D. ang iniligay "pansamantagal";P tnx

Same problem I had before. Couldn't find the spring anywhere. Bring the broken spring to Mang Dolfo. Think he's with Nashe now. He made me a couple and my gun's been running great ever since. ;)

jasonub
08-05-2005, 05:43
any spring manufacturing store can make one. use the german spring steel

Alexii
08-05-2005, 07:44
Originally posted by paltic

I use the Wolff INS trigger conversion unit for the Brigadier. This cam and spring design is obviously a much stronger part than the stock spring. The cam is even coated by Robar. My particular unit has the factory strength tension. Still going strong after 2k rounds. The unit looks like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/Alexii/Trigger.jpg

revo
08-05-2005, 11:33
Mga kapatid !

Is the Beretta the official sidearm of the PNP ?

Thanks !

vega
08-05-2005, 16:01
revo - Yes it is. But if the individual ca afford to but another FA he can do so. If it's a different caliber he will need to finance himself.

vega

isuzu
08-05-2005, 19:26
Originally posted by revo
Mga kapatid !

Is the Beretta the official sidearm of the PNP ?

Thanks !

I read in the Philippine Daily Inquirer a few weeks ago about an incident involving a former lawmaker threatening the Glock representative for the Asia/Pacific because he lost the rights to supply Glocks to the PNP. Is the PNP making the switch, or is this another "special project" of the PNP? Remember the conflict between the distributors of CZ and Beretta when they competed for the supply of the official PNP sidearm? I think it reached the courts.

isuzu
08-05-2005, 19:29
Originally posted by Alexii
I use the Wolff INS trigger conversion unit for the Brigadier. This cam and spring design is obviously a much stronger part than the stock spring. The cam is even coated by Robar. My particular unit has the factory strength tension. Still going strong after 2k rounds. The unit looks like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/Alexii/Trigger.jpg

I think gunsmiths can make trigger return springs made out of good quality piano wire. Can the Wolff INS trigger conversion unit fit Taurus PT 92 pistols?

Alexii
08-05-2005, 20:15
Originally posted by isuzu
Can the Wolff INS trigger conversion unit fit Taurus PT 92 pistols?

It didn't say in the description that it would work with the PT92s. Here's some additional info from Wolff's website:

This product was developed at the request of INS (Immigration and Naturalization Service), the largest federal law enforcement agency in the country, to solve the problem of trigger spring breakage in their duty weapons. Now, after more than a year of development and tens of thousands of rounds of punishing testing by INS and Wolff Gunsprings, we are pleased top make this available to everyone. This product is a must for law enforcement as well as the serious shooter.

This coil spring trigger return unit requires no modifications at all to the pistol other than the removal of the factory trigger spring. The main benefit of this unit is the elimination of trigger spring breakage. Additional features include smoother trigger pulls and improved staging. This units make an already fine pistol even better!

The components are custom manufactured for Wolff Gunsprings to exacting standards. The coil spring of course is manufactured by us to our normal high standards. The cam and pin are coated with Robar's NP3 finish for improved lubricity. Each unit is then hand assembled and inspected before delivery.

We are offering three variations of the unit. The INS unit which is essentially equivalent to factory strength. A reduced power unit for lighter pulls and an extra power unit for faster, crisper returns. This is the product you have been waiting for to enhance your Beretta 92 or 96 series pistol.

PLEASE NOTE:
Will not function in latest Beretta 92/96 pistols with polymer triggers.

isuzu
08-06-2005, 10:59
It would be nice if the trigger conversion kit fits the Taurus PT 92/96 pistols. I'd put one on my Taurus.

9MX
08-06-2005, 11:18
Originally posted by vega
revo - Yes it is. But if the individual ca afford to but another FA he can do so. If it's a different caliber he will need to finance himself.

vega

true, PNP personel even have a loan facility through their GSIS

isuzu
08-06-2005, 19:58
Originally posted by 9MX
true, PNP personel even have a loan facility through their GSIS

Sad thing is with the poor rookie cop especially in the provinces. They didn't receive an issue sidearm after graduation, got it on loan from some lending facility that caters to firearms loans of PNP personnel, and end up paying almost double the price of the firearm.

mc_oliver
08-06-2005, 22:54
Talking about sidearms, I'm a bit perplexed by the armed police here in Singapore.

With their upcoming Independence Day, I see more and more armed police walking around. Their sidearms consist of revos and judging from the appearance, it seems it's a very old, thin barreled model. It also seems to be rusted in place in the holster. ;P

However, they do carry MP5 PDW's as their main. ;) Baka short batuta yung mga sidearms akala ko lang revo. ;f

Hanep yung practice nila dito for the big day. All-out at akala mo tutoo na. Kompleto ng display at pati airshow ng jets nila. Galeng! Ang ingay pala ng mga hinayupak na afterburners na yan pag malapit sa ground level...;P

9MX
08-07-2005, 01:04
Originally posted by mc_oliver

With their upcoming Independence Day, I see more and more armed police walking around. Their sidearms consist of revos and judging from the appearance, it seems it's a very old, thin barreled model. It also seems to be rusted in place in the holster. ;P

yeah that was my observation too, iirc, naka lanyard pa yan sa shoulder nila. it used to be that way in manila, nung panahon ni gundog ;f . its a good thing they have mp-5s. bilib din ako sa respeto ng tao, kahit petite na chick ang pulis, atras sila

Mang Danny
08-07-2005, 04:58
kahit petite na chick ang pulis, atras sila
Puweda bang maging friend or neighbor? ;f

mc_oliver
08-07-2005, 08:03
Originally posted by Mang Danny
Puweda bang maging friend or neighbor? ;f
Not sure about that Mang danny. Just found out ang hirap pala maghanap ng deodorant dito. That should tell you something...or smell something ba dapat..?.;f;f;f

tima1
08-07-2005, 21:10
Go to trust trade nabalian na rin yung 92fs ko. Just buy the same part for the pt92 its still working in my 92fs. A bit stiff when new just keep firing it and it will soften by itself. Dirt cheap to. 50 pesos yata.

jerrytrini
08-07-2005, 22:52
I WILL TRY TO BRING some trigger springs for 92FS in January. Note the caps. These are $0.83 cents each, but getting them from a source is another story.

darwin25
08-07-2005, 23:28
Not sure about that Mang danny. Just found out ang hirap pala maghanap ng deodorant dito. That should tell you something...or smell something ba dapat..?.;f;f;f

HAHA. Just like my first month in Shenzen, China. It so happened na nasa Longgang district ako. Malapit na ko maubusan ako ng deodorant. 2 days na wala pa din ako mabili. Buti na lang may nakita ako sa isang mall na ang pangalan ay New World (halos lahat yata ng establishment doon pangalan New World). And they only have about 10 in stock. So I decided to buy 3. FA yata ang tatak nun.

kristiansen
08-08-2005, 09:18

aba nandyan ka na pala daddy mco! sexy pa rin ba yun mga iniwan ko dyan hehe ;f go easy on the chili .;c

vega
08-08-2005, 09:47
Their sidearms consist of revos and judging from the appearance, it seems it's a very old, thin barreled model. It also seems to be rusted in place in the holster. ;P

Probably S$W Model 10.

vega

Mang Danny
08-08-2005, 11:00
I'm most sure it's Smith & Wesson and not Smith & Welding. ;f ;f

mc_oliver
08-09-2005, 02:18
Originally posted by kristiansen
aba nandyan ka na pala daddy mco! sexy pa rin ba yun mga iniwan ko dyan hehe ;f go easy on the chili .;c
Malapit na ako magkaka almuranas sa chilli stingray. Dead middle of summer yata dito, ang init at malagkit-lagkit. Masarap lumabas sa hapon, kasi dami naka "spiritual"* shorts and tank tops! ;f

*translation: konting yuko, kita na kaluluwa.;f

Eye Cutter
08-09-2005, 02:23
mc_o: uwian mo ako ng sauce dyan nabibili sa grocery. pantanggal sa almoranas ko! hahaha!

wala bang sale dyan ngayon?

s.g
08-09-2005, 03:20
Masarap lumabas sa hapon, kasi dami naka "spiritual"* shorts and tank tops! ;f

*translation: konting yuko, kita na kaluluwa.;f

"spiritual" na pala tawag dun ngayon... ang tawag namin dati dun e "half moon", kasi kita na kalahati!

Nung bago nga ako dyan, may hinabol pa kami mula sa malayo dahil pagnakita mo nga naman mula sa likod na naglalakad, grrrr!!!!

Kaso nung inabot na namin at nakita yung mukha... never na ulit kami naghabol! Hehehe....

Masyado ka nang matagal dyan pag gumaganda na sila sa paningin mo bro
;f

vega
08-09-2005, 08:06
Mang Danny - I like your avatar, it shows your age. I remember when we were kids nodoby likes to be Kombe, puro Shintaro. When I was in Japan years ago I asked everyone kung kilala nila si Shintaro, surprisingly, nobody knows.

vega

Mang Danny
08-09-2005, 09:38
......it shows your age.
ARAY KO! ;f

Si Rick Jason or Vic Morrow sana ang ilalagay ko pero wala naman akong Carbine or Thompson. ;e

Have a nice day!

doctabako
08-09-2005, 10:55
Originally posted by vega
Mang Danny - I like your avatar, it shows your age. I remember when we were kids nodoby likes to be Kombe, puro Shintaro. When I was in Japan years ago I asked everyone kung kilala nila si Shintaro, surprisingly, nobody knows.

vega

When I was a toddler, my mother used to dress me up like Shintaro Abe complete with the hair tied at the top of my head and she has a lot of pictures of me in that get up :)

Eye Cutter
08-09-2005, 17:30
docT: PICTURES!!!! hahaha!

mc_oliver
08-09-2005, 21:49
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
wala bang sale dyan ngayon?
Sayang nga eh, 'di ko na naabutan. Pero blessing na rin siguro, kasi baka mawaldas ko lang pero ko pang level 3.;f

Masyado ka nang matagal dyan pag gumaganda na sila sa paningin mo bro
Dito dre ang style, low-view. Chest-down lang ang dapat tinitingnan mo. ;f;f

doctabako
08-09-2005, 23:25
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
docT: PICTURES!!!! hahaha!

;f shy ako e! ;f hamo papascan ko pag lumakas loob ko.;f

bagito
08-11-2005, 03:54
Sayang nga eh, 'di ko na naabutan. Pero blessing na rin siguro, kasi baka mawaldas ko lang pero ko pang level 3.;f

Dito dre ang style, low-view. Chest-down lang ang dapat tinitingnan mo. ;f;f

summer din dito bro, dami nakabilad,sarap mamasyal sa park dami walang
takip na pag-itaas, maliit na salawal lang ang gamit sa ibaba^7 ;G

batangueno
08-11-2005, 08:10
[$