Kwa G23f [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Kwa G23f

WI-Guy
08-09-2005, 21:53
Okay, I am trying the airsoft thing. Practice ammo is cheap! ;)

I bought a used KWA G23F.

It came without a manual, so I need to get one, but from where?

The guy at the store where I bought .2g 6mm BBs and some green gas showed me how to fill the magazine. He used a 2 second charge followed by a 10 second wait repeated 3 times for the gas. Then stuffed the BBs. But when I got home and shot it in semi mode, only 3 or 4 shots and the gas was gone. I refilled as he showed me and still only got 3 or 4 shots. It seems like there is more gas leaking around the nozzle than going in. Should I have a fitting or something to put on the gas can?

I wil get some silicon spray lube on my next trip to the store. Any suggestions on how to lube this thing?

Thanks in advance for whatever help you can offer!

Tspeis
08-18-2005, 21:48
2 seconds isn't long enough first off, try around 4 to 5 seconds. Second, if it's leaky, you need a new mag. No way to really fix it, it would cost more to fix it than it would to get a new mag. What your problem might be is your not filling it right. There's a couple rules.

Hold the magazine upside down when ur filling it.
Never fill it while its in the gun.
When you're filling it, press down firmly so it will fill, if you don't this might be what's causing it to not fill.

if you do all that and it still only shoots 3 or 4 shots, i'd try doing the same with another mag.