Sale of aftermarket barrel for Glock in the Philippines [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Sale of aftermarket barrel for Glock in the Philippines

GLOCKSTER2000
08-10-2005, 10:42
Guys where can I buy in the Philippines, especially in Manila, an after market barrel ( Barsto, or any other brand ) for Glock 22 or Glock 35 ?

After reading threads about Glock's Kaboom stories, I would like to buy a barrell with conventional rifling so that I can use lead ammo in my Glock 35 and my future Glock 22.

Many thanks to you all

Note: If possible please provide the phone number and name of the store where I can buy the aftermarket barrel for Glock. Thank you so much :)

batangueno
08-11-2005, 02:59
Try to call Final Option, True Weight and Twin Pines. Look for their numbers in the Gun Store Directory thread.

atmarcella
08-11-2005, 04:14
i just ordered a barsto semi drop-in from nashe, i deposited 1k, look for jane, she called me up just yesterday, na order nya na daw baka next gunshow dadating na, the contact nos. you can look up at sarumans gunstore directory.

batangueno
08-11-2005, 08:15
Nashe....Jane....sana makuha mo agad yung barrel. ^<wg

vega
08-11-2005, 08:19
In fairness to Jane, that's where I bought the G21 barrel for only PHPx,000. Fast service.

vega

dometop
08-12-2005, 02:31
sir atmarcella,

how much more to be able to redeem the order? TIA

sir vega,

x=?. TIA

atmarcella
08-12-2005, 02:47
we agreed at 15k, sa tingin ko reasonable na di ba, kasi dito sa internet its selling for $215 multiplied by 57=12255, pde na, they're in business dapat din kumita sila para ma sweldohan nila tao nila, kahit na nga 56=12040, kumagat pate ako kasi 1k lang deposit ko, pinatolan ko nga trimark ventures noon when i didnt know any better, 20k deposit for a 40k gun, buti nalang na bawi ko.

batangueno,
kwento mo naman experience mo kay jane, tnx:)

oh btw, 14k nlang pala to redeem the order:)

dometop
08-12-2005, 03:27
sir atmarcella,

thank you sa reply...kwento mo ulit kung happy ending, ha? nag-iipon din kasi ako ng barrel na pang-tingga. :)

by da wi, anong brand? :)

atmarcella
08-12-2005, 05:52
barsto dre:cool:

batangueno
08-12-2005, 06:02
Originally posted by atmarcella
batangueno,
kwento mo naman experience mo kay jane, tnx:)

Hearsay lang ako. ;f May thread dati dito na naglabasan sila ng sama ng loob. ;f

vega
08-12-2005, 08:20
Originally posted by dometop
x=?. TIA
PM sent.

batangueno is right, there was a thread long time ago about Nashe. Actually I also pulled out an order because they can't produce the G19 which I ordered. They returned my deposit after 2 mos and I placed an order at Twin Pines. Well that's another story.

15k for a Barsto barrel sounds reasonable. It was going at 12k when I was still there.

vega

GLOCKSTER2000
08-13-2005, 07:54
Originally posted by atmarcella
i just ordered a barsto semi drop-in from nashe, i deposited 1k, look for jane, she called me up just yesterday, na order nya na daw baka next gunshow dadating na, the contact nos. you can look up at sarumans gunstore directory.

Sir, was the Barsto barrel you ordered and received from Nashe a drop-in barrel, meaning there was no need for a gunsmith to do some "adjustments" to the Barsto barrel to fit in the slide of your Glock?

atmarcella
08-13-2005, 08:36
there is no drop-in barsto barrel for glock, just semi drop-in and match target, i got the semi drop-in:

Semi drop In
A SEMI DROP IN Barrel Generaly requires little to no fitting. They should go in about 7 out of 10 times with no fitting required but with the tolerance of firearms, this is not always the case. We strive to give you the tightest lock up, still allow for the barrels to fit with little to no fitting and give you MUCH BETTER than factory accuracy.

JuDGe
08-14-2005, 18:44
When I got a BarSto barrel (semi drop-in) for my G35 (miss that gun) before at FinalOption, it would not fully seat in my slide. FinalOption instructed to bring it to their gunsmith at San Juan and have it fitted there for free! ;f

I just instructed the 'smith that the barsto should be fitted into the slide and not the slide fitted to the barsto, so that I can still use my stock barrel. ;f

dometop
08-14-2005, 20:37
sir atmarcella & sir vega,

thank you for your replies.

st. matthew
08-14-2005, 22:11
"my G35 (miss that gun)"

judge , anong nangyari sa kanya?;f #wav pangit ba siya?gusto ko pa sana .40 cal na glock ;T ;T

JuDGe
08-14-2005, 22:24
Got me an SPS Blaster! :cool:

Walang pangit na Glock! ;f

st. matthew
08-14-2005, 22:56
yang mga s_i blaster kasi nakakasira ng ulo + bulsa hehehe,;f ;f
ako rin ngayon nahahawa ;J ^7 ^7 cheers na lang^1 ^1 ^1

jlkwison
08-15-2005, 02:42
Originally posted by vega
PM sent.

batangueno is right, there was a thread long time ago about Nashe. Actually I also pulled out an order because they can't produce the G19 which I ordered. They returned my deposit after 2 mos and I placed an order at Twin Pines. Well that's another story.

15k for a Barsto barrel sounds reasonable. It was going at 12k when I was still there.

vega

The Bad:

I deposited 5t for an hk usp 40 (black nitron finish) around 3 years ago and waited around 1.5 months before they called me up and said that they can't give me a black one...they however have the stainless version (and they told me at the gunshow that they have the black niton finish in stock!)! I did not like the stainless at the time (sayang...should have gotten it nalang even if I wanted the black one) so I changed my order to a g19...after a month, they called me up again and told me that the g19 is in customs already but they don't know when it will be released...so cancelled my order but they did not refund my 5t stating that they already used it for my requirements.So I got the requirement nalang...which was only a DI clearance! So I ended up paying 5t for a DI clearance and got an armscor instead from Northstar.

The Good:

Re barrel, Majinkong got a g19 barrel from Nashe and had it fitted at Jethro, it performed flawlessly and he got it for 14t...fair price for a hi perf product.

PS

The barrel was already on display in the store, Majinkong did not order it...heard a man when I was at Nashe complaining that he had already waited for a year and the part is still not here and that he would just want to get something else in return for the deposit he gave.

MELBU
08-15-2005, 05:26
Originally posted by batangueno
Nashe....Jane....sana makuha mo agad yung barrel. ^<wg

Bro batangueno can i whistle with you? ^<wg hehehehe

vega
08-15-2005, 07:35
Originally posted by jlkwison
Re barrel, Majinkong got a g19 barrel from Nashe and had it fitted at Jethro, it performed flawlessly and he got it for 14t...fair price for a hi perf product.

I guess Jane got wise with the price.

vega

doctabako
08-15-2005, 09:13
Originally posted by MELBU
Bro batangueno can i whistle with you? ^<wg hehehehe

^<wg ^<wg Mahirap na, nakalimutan ko na nga e ;f