The Ultimate Fighter [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Fighter

walangkatapat
08-19-2005, 19:29
The second season starts Monday 22AUG in case you didn't know. Matt Hughes and Rich Franklin are the coaches this time around. I've seen Franklin fight and he seems to be a class act.

bcutrufelli
08-23-2005, 08:45
the first season was awesome

walangkatapat
08-24-2005, 10:31
The first show of the second season two guys quit, Dana is pissed. One guy says he can't handle it mentally and the other couldn't take cutting the weight. There was a third, but he had to quit because of an injury.

pellertpale
08-26-2005, 13:08
Why did the first guy quit? I missed the first two days. I never watched it before, but it was amusing.

Jay S.
08-26-2005, 14:00
First guy quit because he wasn't getting a good "vibe". The cameras were freaking him out. In other words he was way out classed and over his head and realized it.

walangkatapat
08-26-2005, 23:58
Originally posted by Jay S.
First guy quit because he wasn't getting a good "vibe". The cameras were freaking him out. In other words he was way out classed and over his head and realized it.

That's exactly how one fighter put it. The other one that couldn't cut weight goes on to say how he would of beat all these guys after he quit.;Q

pellertpale
08-29-2005, 10:17
Originally posted by walangkatapat
That's exactly how one fighter put it. The other one that couldn't cut weight goes on to say how he would of beat all these guys after he quit.;Q

Didn't he seem like a trailer park rat who wanted to fight everybody just so they would think he was tough. I can fight, but I can't lose 5 more lbs.? I'm no fighter, but at least I know it.

bcutrufelli
08-31-2005, 09:25
If you saw episode 2 the fight was ok I was suprised at how well Melvin did. He could use some more ground skills. I think that fight would have ended differently if the other guy would have stood up longer

bcutrufelli
09-06-2005, 12:21
episode 3 all i have to say is that the big guy should have lost the other guy was hurt badly but still could have won that fight

walangkatapat
09-07-2005, 21:50
Next weeks episode looks to be interesting.

mhill
09-09-2005, 13:42
Yep, I've called both of these fights. Lots of ego around. Not very smart sending your best guys in to get hurt in the first fight. Might have been better to take out some of the weeker links.

This week the big guy didn't seem to have much in skills. But Rob just let him put that triangle on him. He was just out of gas and had quit trying. I thought that Rob could have put some mean hammer fits or elbows to the gut if he would have tried. The desire wasn't there. If the big guy gains some skills he may become a force to be reconned with.

I'm looking forward to seeing crazy Luke fight. He looks way scrawny for that weight class. But he has some mental toughness that can go a long way in a fight. These fights are a combination of Mental toughness, skill, fitness, in that order of importance.

mhill

jeremy54b
09-14-2005, 00:42
Kinda OT, but i found a bunch of UFC DVDs at Wally World, bought like 10 of them! Matt Hughes is one heckuva fighter, I just hope that they get a semi-grounded group this time so the training can be the more important part. I seem to remember lots of issues with the last group.

walangkatapat
09-16-2005, 20:11
Originally posted by mhill
Yep, I've called both of these fights. Lots of ego around. Not very smart sending your best guys in to get hurt in the first fight. Might have been better to take out some of the weeker links.

This week the big guy didn't seem to have much in skills. But Rob just let him put that triangle on him. He was just out of gas and had quit trying. I thought that Rob could have put some mean hammer fits or elbows to the gut if he would have tried. The desire wasn't there. If the big guy gains some skills he may become a force to be reconned with.

I'm looking forward to seeing crazy Luke fight. He looks way scrawny for that weight class. But he has some mental toughness that can go a long way in a fight. These fights are a combination of Mental toughness, skill, fitness, in that order of importance.

mhill

The weaker link is Dana's philosophy and may be the coaches should start listening. I wasn't impressed at all with the first heavyweight fight and I'd like to see what Mike can do. It would be hilarious if Luke would pull it off.

walangkatapat
09-27-2005, 21:29
If you missed Monday's show you missed a good one. Should rerun some time this week.

mhill
09-28-2005, 12:23
It's Tivo'd I'm going to try to catch it tonight if possible.

walangkatapat
09-28-2005, 19:03
It's a good fight and you won't be disappointed. The only BS in this last episode was the challenge. Hughes team in the challenge was amazing!

FortyCaliber
09-30-2005, 18:29
The fight was scrappy, but the best one yet for this season. I was especially pleased at the outcome, though. :)

I thought the challenge was BS, too. They should have gone head to head. While the Franklin forfeit was a great decision, I don't think forfeiting should be an option, although I am not sure how they could prevent someone from "throwing" a competition.

Did anyone notice that Matt Hughes is one intense dude? ;f

I think the lineup seems pretty weak. The only guy I've been impressed with so far is Joe Stevenson.

gr81disp
09-30-2005, 20:29
I think that even though Franklin showed intelligence, Hughes team just beat them down psychologically. You know Franklin's time is thinking, "Yeah, I could have beat that...couldn't I?"

walangkatapat
10-01-2005, 10:39
Dana should have made team Franklin at least attempt to beat Hughes team in the challenge. Why even have challenges if they are allowed to puss out? I was pleased with the out come of the fight too. It would be nice to see some good heavyweight action this coming show.

FortyCaliber
10-09-2005, 07:13
I thought both the mud challenge and the heavyweight fight were both weak.

Matt Hughes as a coach went down a notch in my book because of his poor attitude before and after the Von Flue fight. He sat there and played solitaire while Von Flue was warming up and cooling down.

I understand Von Flue probably has the least ability on the team, but he put everything on the line for his team to beat the person that was thought to have the most ability on the other team.

Trading Von Flue was probably a good decision since he was pretty banged up, but Hughes didn't have to treat him like a second class citizen before and after the fight. The other Hughes teammates should have waited up for the guy to come home and celebrate with him.

I still don't see any world class fighters emerging from this group yet other than Stevenson.

walangkatapat
10-09-2005, 10:49
Originally posted by FortyCaliber
I thought both the mud challenge and the heavyweight fight were both weak.

Matt Hughes as a coach went down a notch in my book because of his poor attitude before and after the Von Flue fight. He sat there and played solitaire while Von Flue was warming up and cooling down.

I understand Von Flue probably has the least ability on the team, but he put everything on the line for his team to beat the person that was thought to have the most ability on the other team.

Trading Von Flue was probably a good decision since he was pretty banged up, but Hughes didn't have to treat him like a second class citizen before and after the fight. The other Hughes teammates should have waited up for the guy to come home and celebrate with him.

I still don't see any world class fighters emerging from this group yet other than Stevenson.

I'm done watching those bogus ;0 challenges especially when one team is allowed to opt out. I agree with you about Hughes. Hughes is a coach that wants fighters to let it all hang out in the octagon, so what does Hughes do when Jason lets it all go, Hughes craps on him(as did his teammates). IMHO that was total disrespect for a team member that just beat the best fighter on the opposing team. I don't remember Hughes telling Jason what a great job he just did. No Class! Giving Jason away seemed like a low blow too, but he is pretty banged up, and I hope it comes back to haunt the Hughes team. At least the Franklin Team welcomed Jason to their side. Jason giving Matt both middle fingers was well deserved.

walangkatapat
10-09-2005, 10:55
Also Jason has by far the shortest biography on the Ultimate Fighter site: http://www.theultimatefighter.tv/bios.php?group=fighter&fid=45 Is this guy not liked or what? May be he's not pretty enough?

Skpotamus
10-09-2005, 21:34
Jason Van Flue was a replacement for Josh Burkman who broke his arm in the first fight.

I have lost some respect for Hughes. I mean damn, one of his heavyweights tears his shoulder apart in a fight, going into it he knew it was hurt, as did the doctors. I admit, I thought he was just whining and thinking he was going ot lose, but afterwrds they showed the not of torn muscle adn Hughes even mentioned it. What kinda heart does Hughes want the guys to have? This guy tore his arm up fighting and Hughes treats him like ****.

Hughes bashing Rashad Evans for his fighting style, while encouragin Joe Stevenson and Mike Whitehead to taunt Jorge Gurgel during a challenge was also pretty bogus.

Then, Hughes doesn't even give a **** about the fighter that just knocked the best fighter out of Team Franklin. What the hell is wrong with him? Even if you don;t like him, give him props for beating the #1 pick on the other team.

BTw, my pick for the final fight is Joe Stevenson vs Sammie morgan. For those of you that don't know, Morgan is a good grappler (he's tapped Pride fighters) as well as coming off of a KO over a world class kickboxer (Duane Ludwig).

walangkatapat
10-10-2005, 22:24
Luke vs Anthony was a good fight, but IMHO it was lopsided 30- 27 for Luke. Where one judge came up with 29-28 for Luke I don't get it. Luke showed good elbow strikes, knees, and good offense while on his back no less. Dana had this one right about Luke, Luke is the nerd that beats you up and then you can't hang with your friends anymore. LOL! I'm wondering about the heavyweight fight next week it sounds like it's going to be an upset. At least this fight Hughes didn't say if he didn't care if his fighter lost this time.;Q

Jay S.
10-10-2005, 22:49
I'm curious to see next weeks fight. In the preview, Dana kinda looked pissed. I wonder if one of the heavyweights didn't give 100% or gave up?

FortyCaliber
10-11-2005, 22:49
I was eager to see Luke fight, and I was impressed with Luke's performance, as he had both standing and gound skills, and his conditioning was good too.

I don't know Sammy Morgan, but my guess is he's probably pretty good, as usually they save the best/most promising fighters for last. I would think a Stevenson/ Morgan bout would be the best matchup.

They are both on the same team, but I guess it is possible, because Jason is the only Franklin welterweight, and my guess is he won't be healed enough fight. Hughes may have to give up a welterweight to Franklin.

Just for fun, I'd like to see Jason and Luke pitted against each other. The last two welterweight fights had a tall, lanky guy pitted against a shorter, stockier guy. With all else being equal, I think the reach of the tall lanky guy can be a distinct advantage both on the ground and standing.

The previews for next week leads me to believe the heavyweight fight will be a disappointment.

As long as they keep showing the Xyience commercial with the pink shorts, I won't be too disappointed. ;f

mhill
10-14-2005, 12:22
I was pretty disappointed in the Luke fight. Luke was smart and made his time in the ring count. I couldn't believe that the other guy couldn't get Luke on the ground and do something with him. Luke escaped a choke which I thought was going to be the end of him. You could see him with a "no quit" attitude even when he was being choked out. Even though Luke seems a bit nuts it goes back to the mental side of toughness being the number one advantage in a fight. The other guy quit in the 3rd round even though he knew he was beat. I was surprised that Luke even bothered with him in the 3rd round knowing that he had the fight won.

Good stuff. I wonder how much of the Hughes stuff is "made for TV". I mean who plays solitaire before or after a fight. Although with all of the stitches that he had I would have probably given him up too.

I also think that Rich is a pretty bad coach from what they show. They never show the ring practice and coaching in the show. The show could be so much better. They spend way to much time trying to make it a soap opera.

I sure would rather see a fight with Hughes and Franklin at the end of this show. That I would pay to see. Both of those guys are awesome and have the killer instinct. I just watched that fight with Fraklin and ????? and he really had a good killer instinct but couldn't knock the guy out. Finally stopped the fight from a deep cut.

I can't wait to see Joe fight in the finals. There is no doubt in my mind that the kid is great. I just don't know if he's got the killer instinct that you need.

They could improve this show a lot by seperating the two teams into two houses. They need to come up with a prize for the winning team. It seems like the coaches don't even care if the team wins or not.

walangkatapat
10-14-2005, 16:56
I sure would rather see a fight with Hughes and Franklin at the end of this show.

If Hughes continues to be such an a*s who knows what will happen.

FortyCaliber
10-14-2005, 20:15
I sure would rather see a fight with Hughes and Franklin at the end of this show. That I would pay to see. Both of those guys are awesome and have the killer instinct. I just watched that fight with Fraklin and ????? and he really had a good killer instinct but couldn't knock the guy out. Finally stopped the fight from a deep cut.

I think you are referring to the Franlin vs. Evan Tanner fight.

Frankkin is a great fighter, but doesn't appear to be a good coach. Franklin needs to take it up a couple of notches. He's just too lackadaisical about the teams performance.

On the opposite side of the spectrum, Hughes has spent too much time in the Miletich camp. He's gotta knock it down a few notches to coach these wannabees. This is like coaching grade school wrestling where sometimes you gotta wipe some noses and build them up.

Did anyone see Forrest Griffin, Luke Cummo, Hughes, Franklin, and Dana on "The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch" about a week or two ago ?

Everyone on that show made sense to me except Luke... perhaps he is one of the UF2 winners?

walangkatapat
10-15-2005, 07:46
I've never heard of the show, but will check it out. You may be right about Luke being one of the winners, why else would he be on the show?

Torvalus
10-15-2005, 08:45
Luke looked liked the first fighter in TUF2 who could compete with season 1. Diaz,Griffin,Bonnar all of them are ruff and after a another year or two will really start to make some noise in their divisions. Welter weights seem to have luke and joe (that we have seen) they will probably have a few fights in the UFC atleast. Heavy weights, dont have anyone, they have had the worst fights in TUF history. I hope to see Keith Jardine do something good and add another good fighter to the UFC HW division, which is horrible when compared to Prides. I'm hoping Keith is good, on one of the TUF2 shows Franklin said something about keeping keith fresh for a fight, he seems to be holding off on using his best fighter?

gr81disp
10-15-2005, 09:22

On the opposite side of the spectrum, Hughes has spent too much time in the Miletich camp. He's gotta knock it down a few notches to coach these wannabees. This is like coaching grade school wrestling where sometimes you gotta wipe some noses and build them up.

That is exactly the wrong attitude to take. These guys are being given six figure contracts on the biggest stage in America. They had better be the best that they can be. If thy cannot take what Hughes dishes out, then they shouldn't be in the UFC. Paul Buentello fought for eight years to get to the UFC. Matt Hughes didn't make the kind of money these kids are getting until just recently and he has been with the company for years and their most dominant champion ever. I think some of them are realizing what an opportunity this really is and are starting to get serious on Hughes' team all because of how hard Hughes is pushing them.

FortyCaliber
10-15-2005, 17:27
Originally posted by gr81disp
That is exactly the wrong attitude to take. These guys are being given six figure contracts on the biggest stage in America. They had better be the best that they can be. If thy cannot take what Hughes dishes out, then they shouldn't be in the UFC. Paul Buentello fought for eight years to get to the UFC. Matt Hughes didn't make the kind of money these kids are getting until just recently and he has been with the company for years and their most dominant champion ever. I think some of them are realizing what an opportunity this really is and are starting to get serious on Hughes' team all because of how hard Hughes is pushing them.

I agree 100% with you. I was being facetious, hence the grade school and nose-wiping references.

Very few people have the drive that Hughes has. Some are born with it, some are able to develop it through excellent coaching and maturity.

IMO half of the fighters were a bunch of school girls who had no business even watching the show, let alone being on it.

Skpotamus
10-15-2005, 20:49
I still think Hughes is treating his fighters like an ass. Beating the hell out of them for losing a challenge is a little much. I can see getting a rough workout, but actually pounding on each one until they can't fight back is ridiculous. Did you see him talking about it? He flat out said that's what he was doing, they showed clips of him mounted on Luke and pounding him until he oculdn't fight back. Almost his entire team is injured due to massive over training. Then the van flue incident was total BS. The guy takes out the best figher on the other team, the other teams #1 welterweight pick. Afterwards Hughes doesn't even congratulate him. Instead he keeps saying that he has no heart, goes to bed before the guy gets home from the hospital and kicks him off of his team.

I wish they'd show more of the training. This could be a manufactured view of the coaches and teams. I'd rather see the training methods instead of the soap opera crap.

johnstrr
10-15-2005, 21:05
I thought that the Luke fight was pretty good last week guys... After he took his glasses off and stepped in the Octo he was a diff. man. I even saved it on my DVR to watch again. Skywalker is my fav though, I like a good underdog story... I mean the guy eats kelp, sleeps facing north, and does strike conditioning on a bag of rocks in the yard... no stupid modesty either. If he goes all the way, I for one will cheer for his goofy ass.

mhill
10-17-2005, 13:30
I'll be cheering for Luke too. However if he has to fight Joe I think he's done. If anyone seems to be mentally tough it would be Joe. Joe looks like a "can do" kind of guy.

Victory
10-17-2005, 14:07
I'll be happy to see luke win.

I'm pretty sure some of the UFC attitudes are made for TV. You see forrest talking trash in the lead up to UFC 55? So not his style. If you remember the sideline chat with him in UFC 54 he was being a smartass saying something like "i'll probably loose an eye and be paralyzed for life, sorry mom." It was pretty funny.

FortyCaliber
10-17-2005, 23:10
Well, tonight was another very disappointing fight. The guy who was supposed to be one of the best was taken out by the underdog. He just gave up. Matt said that his guy was the best (physically, mentally, conditioning, skills) out of everyone there, including the welterweights. He certainly didn't show any of that in the ring.

Matt was clearly frustrated. I guess we have to wait for next week to see the post-fight discussions. ;g

mhill
10-20-2005, 13:08
Finally got a chance to watch it last night. I couldn't believe how bad the fight was. It looked like the guy was intentionally throwing the fight. He never landed a thing. The other guy did pretty good. I think knowing that he had the fight in the bag slowed him down a bit. I thought at first the big guy was just laying back and letting the other guy wear himself out. Obviously not though. When the big guy got on the ground it looked like he didn't have a clue what to do.

It's another case of not being mentally prepared. He had no heart and it showed. I'm starting to wonder where they find these guys.

I still can't wait to see Joe Stevenson fight. That kid looks tough.

And Matt not making his students wear head gear when sparring was just stupid. It's too easy to get hurt even when sparring soft.

I hope this gets better.

Skpotamus
10-21-2005, 01:08
It's kind of interesting to see how the matches are breaking down. Franklin's team has lost every welterweight fight, and Hughes team has lost every heavyweight fight.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the weights they(coaches) fight at? Hughes fights welterweight, while franklin fights middleweight now and used to fight light heavy.

I'm still anxious to see Sammy Morgan fight. He has a lot of hype in my neck of the woods for his submission victory over Aaron Riley (Pride Bushido and UFC fighter), as well as his KO over Duane Ludwig (UFC fighter, K1 fighter and Muay Thai Champion).

Victory
10-24-2005, 21:59
Sam just got knocked the **** out. Go luke.

johnstrr
10-24-2005, 22:03
Luke used the Force fo sure.

Plus he got an iron chin, I mean dayummmmmm. He got rocked and countered with what looked like a solid kick.

Victory
10-24-2005, 22:10
Originally posted by johnstrr
Luke used the Force fo sure.

Plus he got an iron chin, I mean dayummmmmm. He got rocked and countered with what looked like a solid kick.

Seriously, he took a solid hit and it didn't even seem to phase him. looked like it just took him off balance.

Funny how no one took him seriously in the beginning, i'm betting he wins the contract.

FortyCaliber
10-24-2005, 22:11
Well, apparently Luke is a force to be reckoned with and Sammy is not. Luke is the first one to make it to the finals.

My guess is it will be Luke and Joe in the finals for welterweights.

Next week's with Rashad and Keith looks like a knock down drag out.

mhill
10-26-2005, 08:28
That was a great fight. Sam got rocked and Luke went after him with the killer instinct.

In the earlier round Luke was about 2 seconds away from getting submitted. Sam had the armbar locked and was just extending it when the bell rang.

I'm convinced that the promoters consistently underestimated Luke. He is such an underdog. To look at Luke and Sam you just got to give the edge to Sam. Sam had all of the skills needed too. But again it comes down to a mental aspect which you can't quatify. I'm convinced that they stacked the fight Luke vs Sam = Sam wins. Joe vs. (cut face guy) = Joe wins. They planned a Sam vs Joe final match. I still don't give Luke a chance against Joe in the finals. Joe will get Luke on the ground and submit Luke.

And once again. WHY WERE THEY PRACTICING WITHOUT HEAD GEAR!!!!!! That was completely idiotic this close to the finals.

FortyCaliber
11-01-2005, 23:12
As I expected, Joe finished Jason off pretty quickly (first round).

Seth's performance was disappointing, I expected more heart from him. Seth pretty much had the first round but then Brad pounded him pretty good in the last two. Seth's ear was NASTY!

Luke vs Joe and Rashad vs Brad- I can't wait for Saturday night!

Sanchez vs Diaz looks pretty good, too.

walangkatapat
11-02-2005, 13:06
I can't understand why Seth would continue to go to the ground. Love it when the UFC is on regular tv.

FortyCaliber
11-02-2005, 17:44
I don't know why he ignored his corner, either. The only thing I can figure is that he was running out of gas.

walangkatapat
11-06-2005, 08:22
The second season is now officially over. Rashad Evans coming out as the ultimate heavyweight and Joe Stevenson the ultimate welterweight. Both fights were full of action going to decisions.

FortyCaliber
11-06-2005, 15:36
Luke was tough but Stevenson's ground game was just better.

Rashad hit Brad with some good shots, but I was suprised he did not finish him off.

(BTW, I think Hughes really shined when he cornered Rashad in the last semifinal bout. ;W)

The other fights on the card were pretty good, too.

Kenny Florian vs Kit Cope - Florian by rear naked choke in 2nd round

Diego Sanchez vs Nick Diaz - Sanchez by decision

We get to see Hughes and Franklin fight in two weeks. ~2

mhill
11-07-2005, 14:32

Maybe you do but it's pay per view for me. I'm not going to lay that kind of cash down to see a fight.

I thought all of the fights were good. I wasn't sure Rashad won it. He got knocked off his feet a couple of times buy huge blows. The best fight I thought was Kenny's. That was really fun to watch.

This show has really taught me that it's more about technique than muscle.

But, of course, mental attitude is number one.

das028
11-07-2005, 14:50
Maybe you do but it's pay per view for me. I'm not going to lay that kind of cash down to see a fight.

I thought all of the fights were good. I wasn't sure Rashad won it. He got knocked off his feet a couple of times buy huge blows. The best fight I thought was Kenny's. That was really fun to watch.

Your not sure Rashad won? Were you watching the same fight I was. Rashad crushed that big guy with a couple lefts and knocked him down, twice! Other than that the fight was even. I think those knockdowns are the reason why he won the fight.

FortyCaliber
11-07-2005, 18:14

Yes, it's PPV for me, and I don't get every PPV event, but I'll get it if there are some favorites I want to see. Hughes and Franklin fall in that category.

Just looking at Kenny and Kit next to each other I'd have bet hands down that Kit was going to win. It just proves the point that you can't judge a book by its cover.

mhill
11-08-2005, 11:36
Originally posted by das028
Your not sure Rashad won? Were you watching the same fight I was. Rashad crushed that big guy with a couple lefts and knocked him down, twice! Other than that the fight was even. I think those knockdowns are the reason why he won the fight.

No I wasn't. A big rain storm came through in the second round and I didn't see anything until the end of the third round. :soap: :soap:

All I really saw was the first round. I'm glad Rashad won. He's a tough hombre. I just wasn't sure since I missed most of the fight. I'm glad to hear it wasn't in doubt.

das028
11-08-2005, 11:40
No I wasn't. A big rain storm came through in the second round and I didn't see anything until the end of the third round. :soap: :soap:

All I really saw was the first round. I'm glad Rashad won. He's a tough hombre. I just wasn't sure since I missed most of the fight. I'm glad to hear it wasn't in doubt.

Yeah, I kind of liked Rashad, since nobody gave hime a chance in the beginning, and he kept proving himself. I think he got better with each fight.

He also said he's moving down in weight, 205 I think.

Victory
11-09-2005, 22:29
I'm pretty sure we'll see more of Luke. He'll probably get a side card at some point in the next few UFC's. A combination of his popularity and being a tough mofo pretty much assures it.

I also think brad will reappear in a couple of years when he gets some more experiance under his belt. He's big, athletic and learns fast. Once he develops and refines his skill he'll be pretty formidable.

Victory
11-09-2005, 22:31

I get to see it in 3 weeks when it's widely available on bittorrent.;f

Torvalus
11-11-2005, 10:58
Both Luke and Brad were offered contracts in the locker room after their fights, they both signed. They are official UFC fighters, the only difference is they will probably start lower than Rashad and Joe.

walangkatapat
03-31-2006, 06:14
TUF 3 coming up next week: The Ultimate Fighter 3 (http://www.theultimatefighter.tv/)

FortyCaliber
03-31-2006, 12:26
Yea, man, Thursday night at 10pm! :nailbiting: I can't wait!

walangkatapat
04-07-2006, 01:47
Season 3 started tonight and they got rid of those stupid challenges. :thumbsup: A coin flip decided which team will pick the fighters for the first fight, Team Shamrock won the flip. The victor of the first fight also went to Team Shamrock. Now the team that wins will control who'll pick the next fight.

gr81disp
04-07-2006, 18:54
IT HAS BEGUN!!!! (Plays Mortal Kombat theme)