I saw a BOG member [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : I saw a BOG member


Wp.22
09-02-2005, 02:46
Today at Armscor MCS i saw a BOG member wearing a BOG t-shirt between 2-3 pm. Nahiya naman akong lapitan he was talking with the man in charge of the range. I was the one wearing office barong and red bag.

9MX
09-02-2005, 03:14
baka si tigra yan

lagriffe
09-02-2005, 05:00
Also saw a BOG at the Armscor branch at Makati Cinema Square around 130 this afternoon. He had on the BOG shirt. He was firing away with a 1911 with a really long barrel and optics. Seemed to be preparing for a match.

doctabako
09-02-2005, 05:40
Probably Tigra, next time don't be shy in approaching any of us BOGs, they'll be more than happy to get acquainted with a fellow member. :)

Is the person you mentioned in this picture posted by ppts799 in the other thread?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b246/ppts799/GP171.jpg

batangueno
09-02-2005, 05:54
Tama si DocT, don't be shy. ;f

vega
09-02-2005, 07:58
Originally posted by Wp.22
I was the one wearing office barong and red bag.
Red Bag? Kay friend ba yan?;)

vega

lagriffe
09-02-2005, 08:18
Can't remember the BOG's face coz of the angle I saw him from. Will walk up and say hi next time! Rock on!

mc_oliver
09-02-2005, 09:33
Mey corkage ba ammo sa MCS kahit member? Anu-ano ang mga charges?

ReccaH
09-02-2005, 17:41
Originally posted by mc_oliver
Mey corkage ba ammo sa MCS kahit member? Anu-ano ang mga charges?

yup three pesos corkage per bullet and 7 pesos (i think) if your gonna use their ammo.

mc_oliver
09-02-2005, 18:36
Oks thanks. :)

horge
09-02-2005, 22:02
I saw a BOG member

Crap, for a minute I thought you'd said
I saw a BOG's member

;P ;P ;P ^3


;f

Wp.22
09-02-2005, 22:37
Originally posted by lagriffe
Also saw a BOG at the Armscor branch at Makati Cinema Square around 130 this afternoon. He had on the BOG shirt. He was firing away with a 1911 with a really long barrel and optics. Seemed to be preparing for a match.

lagriffe sir,

i think we saw the same BOG


Sir vega,

The red bag is mine baby blue yung kay friend at brown yung kay GF.

ppts799
09-03-2005, 08:11
Originally posted by Wp.22
Nahiya naman akong lapitan
big mistake! don't be shy. BOGs are very friendly.;f

tigra
09-05-2005, 21:39
Originally posted by Wp.22
lagriffe sir, i think we saw the same BOG


Ako yun!!!;j

Next time, wag kayo mahiya lumapit...gusto ko rin naman kayo makilala eh;)

Vault Keeper
09-07-2005, 20:23
Originally posted by doctabako
Probably Tigra, next time don't be shy in approaching any of us BOGs, they'll be more than happy to get acquainted with a fellow member. :)

Is the person you mentioned in this picture posted by ppts799 in the other thread?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b246/ppts799/GP171.jpg

Tagal na talagang di nakasama sa inyo mga masters... Do we have Lady members already? I can probably show this to my Commander-in-Chief so can ask her to join too..

JuDGe
09-07-2005, 23:08
Originally posted by Vault Keeper
Tagal na talagang di nakasama sa inyo mga masters... Do we have Lady members already? I can probably show this to my Commander-in-Chief so can ask her to join too..

show her this one too! 9mx's lady champ! ;f


Originally posted by ppts799
ATE'S fighting form :
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b246/ppts799/LMstance2.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b246/ppts799/LMstance.jpg

9MX
09-08-2005, 00:25
Originally posted by tigra
Ako yun!!!;j

Next time, wag kayo mahiya lumapit...gusto ko rin naman kayo makilala eh;)

panay ang dalaw mo kay daddy b ha;f

tigra
09-08-2005, 02:08
Originally posted by 9MX
panay ang dalaw mo kay daddy b ha;f

close na nga kami eh;a ;f

inaaya nga ako pumutok sa PNPA....Naks!;n ^5 ;f

9MX
09-08-2005, 02:51
Originally posted by tigra
close na nga kami eh;a ;f

inaaya nga ako pumutok sa PNPA....Naks!;n ^5 ;f

PNPA? di kaya gawin kang running man ni....daddy?~rf

Eye Cutter
09-08-2005, 06:02
oist! alam ko kung ano at kung sino pinaguusapan ninyo! hahaha!

brod namin ni atty taurus si daddy b! pag tumawag ng resbak yun, kami kasama! hahaha!

hihingi nga ako ng autographed picture e! hahaha!

tigra
09-08-2005, 19:31
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
oist! hihingi nga ako ng autographed picture e! hahaha!

docEC, paki-damay mo rin ako ng isa ha!;3 ;f

Nahihiya ako humingi n'yan kay daddy b...kasi baka poksahin ako! hahaha!^d ;i

9mx, inggit ka 'no?~ts

9MX
09-08-2005, 21:58
Originally posted by tigra

9mx, inggit ka 'no?~ts
;e

batangueno
09-09-2005, 07:24
Sino ba yang daddy b na 'yan?^8

doctabako
09-09-2005, 08:59
Naiintriga din ako a ;f dadaan din ako sa Armscor MCS on Monday for renewal of membership.

http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/thumbs/MG_3397.jpg (http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/medium/MG_3397.jpg)

Eye Cutter
09-09-2005, 16:35
daddy b. siyempre meron anak na "babe"! hahaha!

batangueno
09-09-2005, 20:37
Kaya naman pala eh. ;f

mikol
09-10-2005, 01:41
Originally posted by 9MX
;e
;L remember...the kumander in chief is a "lady shooter".:steamed: ;I ;e

theTactician
09-18-2005, 06:43
Originally posted by JuDGe
show her this one too! 9mx's lady champ! ;f


I just love watching women shoot on matches. They look very sexy..

Benj
09-18-2005, 19:07
I think I saw some BOGs also yesterday (Sunday) at the PB Dionisio range, around 3 - 3:30pm.

Eye Cutter
09-19-2005, 00:33
yep. saw your name dun sa waiver form.

Benj
09-19-2005, 03:22
Talaga? Nahiya ako lapitan kayo coz for one thing I wasn't sure kung BOGs din kayo :)

Eye Cutter
09-19-2005, 05:52
we were watching the video taken during the match we shot that morning. walang masungit na shooter. lahat friendly. meron mutual respect kung baga! hahaha!

next time you go to PB ask raquel or gerianne to ask for me or any other team pb member, so they can point us out to you.

kausap namin si hans and nino. they're interested in attending an idpa match. there is a scheduled idpa match next october at armscor.

si major tuliao kinokontrata na mga glocksters! hahaha! sabi ko ipsc na lang!