skeet and trap [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : skeet and trap


ogiebb
09-02-2005, 06:49
any place down there that has skeet and trap shooting? just wondering medyo na naloloko ako dito muna e..saka na muna pistol shooting he he he

one_eye_kirat
09-02-2005, 07:01
Originally posted by ogiebb
any place down there that has skeet and trap shooting? just wondering medyo na naloloko ako dito muna e..saka na muna pistol shooting he he he
Sir, what's your unit? I'm thinking of shifting to shotgun IPSC competition. Mukhang challenging ang shotgun.

ogiebb
09-02-2005, 07:32
for trap and skeet i use a Beretta silver pigeon IV over and under..for 3 gun Benelli m1 super 90..medyo layo muna ako sa IPSC until i can move to a better state that can support our sport a lot more...;)

one_eye_kirat
09-02-2005, 07:43
Originally posted by ogiebb
for trap and skeet i use a Beretta silver pigeon IV over and under..for 3 gun Benelli m1 super 90..medyo layo muna ako sa IPSC until i can move to a better state that can support our sport a lot more...;)
ive heard good feedbacks about super 90. but im leaning towards remington. i hope im making a good choice.

ogiebb
09-02-2005, 07:56
try to go for a remington comp master they are fairly priced and ready to rock and roll oh yeah try to use sts for it sweet set up...
;)

one_eye_kirat
09-02-2005, 18:35
Originally posted by ogiebb
try to go for a remington comp master they are fairly priced and ready to rock and roll oh yeah try to use sts for it sweet set up...
;)
thats what im getting sir. what's sts? sorry, im new to this. what division will i fall? any tips in regards to loading techniques? can you give me sites where i can get more resources for training etc... i've just read somewhere that benellis are still the fastest shotgun in the world :(

if i replace the release latch with a bigger one, is that considered as an open shotgun even without optics?

revo
09-02-2005, 18:59
Originally posted by one_eye_kirat


i've just read somewhere that benellis are still the fastest shotgun in the world :(



That particular claim is supposedly challenged by the Winchester Super SX2 Practical.

But who knows ?

My brother and I used to goof around with trap. He was a Remington 1100 while I have a Remington 11/87.

I also have a Saiga-12, which can't be used for skeet or trap competition though but a fun gun anyway.

http://www.saiga-12.com/

Interesting gun, isn't it ?

Chie
09-02-2005, 21:17
BoGs i think there is one at Harbour Centre in the pier area (It's in front of the old smokey mt). From what i saw on last wks episode of lock & load that is where goma, jethro and other's practice.

one_eye_kirat
09-03-2005, 10:01
Originally posted by Chie
BoGs i think there is one at Harbour Centre in the pier area (It's in front of the old smokey mt). From what i saw on last wks episode of lock & load that is where goma, jethro and other's practice.
Richard Gomez is developing his private land to accomodate shotgunners in the future. Dunno if its ready to accomodate shooters.

ogiebb
09-03-2005, 11:02
Originally posted by one_eye_kirat
thats what im getting sir. what's sts? sorry, im new to this. what division will i fall? any tips in regards to loading techniques? can you give me sites where i can get more resources for training etc... i've just read somewhere that benellis are still the fastest shotgun in the world :(

if i replace the release latch with a bigger one, is that considered as an open shotgun even without optics?


STS are shotgun shells by remington with slicker skins and for my benelli it runs 110% he he he....with the competition master you will fall under Limted division in 3 gun medyo hinde lang ako familiar about IPSC rules outside the US..altering the latch will not put you into open div.. barrel lenght,optics,and mag tube capacity will...have fun and check out the BE forums for more USPSA tips on GUnning.. : )

9MX
09-03-2005, 16:34
Originally posted by Chie
BoGs i think there is one at Harbour Centre in the pier area (It's in front of the old smokey mt). From what i saw on last wks episode of lock & load that is where goma, jethro and other's practice.

if i'm not mistaken, this is the one owned by jethro. i think there is another one in antipolo

one_eye_kirat
09-03-2005, 19:38
Originally posted by ogiebb
STS are shotgun shells by remington with slicker skins and for my benelli it runs 110% he he he....with the competition master you will fall under Limted division in 3 gun medyo hinde lang ako familiar about IPSC rules outside the US..altering the latch will not put you into open div.. barrel lenght,optics,and mag tube capacity will...have fun and check out the BE forums for more USPSA tips on GUnning.. : )
thanks for the infos! :) ill check the sts later.

Chie
09-09-2005, 21:19
BoGs, fyi. went to harbour centre yesterday, closed na daw pala shot gun range dun.

asintaderoche
09-09-2005, 23:31
Try the Shotgun range of Chavit Singson in Vigan, Ilocos Sur..... Puede ka pa magmajong kay Chavit..;f

st. matthew
10-04-2005, 22:35
marami bang bogs na sumasali sa shotgun competition?
what would you recommend na shotgun,yung katamtaman lang price;f ;f

salamat!!:)

st. matthew
10-05-2005, 04:31
Originally posted by one_eye_kirat
thats what im getting sir.....



sir one_eye_kirat, how's your new toy,mga magkano siya?
are you joining armscors' 2 gun tournament sa december 16-18 ?
baka manunuod ako:) :)

thanks!:) :)