Possibility of a single stack div? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Possibility of a single stack div?

Kiddo
09-03-2005, 02:40
Hey BOGs! My incoming Armscor SS is currently delayed, the shop said na its because FED recently had a reshuffle so medyo magulo pa daw. I've been thinking, how big or small of a possibility is there na magka single stack div sa IPSC/PPSA? I'm asking because if hindi pa na process ang papers, maybe I can still change my mind to get a double stack .40 nalang. But if there is a big chance na ma push through ang SS div next year, I'll still go with SS pa rin. Need to make a decision fast so that baka pwede pa mahabol sa FED. :)

edit: I've been monitoring the SS division thread on IPSC Global Village but it seems to have died a natural death or something. ;g

jasonub
09-03-2005, 05:01
no possibility yet last i heard. better get the double stack 40 or the 9mm to open( i have 2 brand new mags for 1750 each.for 9mm/super mecgar if you want)

bulm540
09-03-2005, 09:26
UPSPSA will have a porivisional single stack division next year. Rules are quite different from limited or standard division. NO race holsters, No slide lightening, No full dust covere aloowed, only eight rounds total after the load and make ready command. Behind the ASIS ala IPSC division for mag carriers. I may try my hand on this division next year and will see what happens. I short it is like the CDP for IDPA with more fun factor.

darwin25
09-03-2005, 19:38
off topic:Dont mean to hi-jack the thread

I plan on getting a 9mm or .38 super Rock Island Commander single stack next gunshow. I just want to know if the .38 super mags work with 9mm.

Thanks

Kiddo
09-03-2005, 22:42
Went to the shop today and found out that they already have it at crame, and its going to arrive this weekend or the next. Well, maybe next time nlang ang double stack. Just enjoy the new blaster for now! :)

batangueno
09-04-2005, 05:48
Originally posted by darwin25
off topic:Dont mean to hi-jack the thread

I plan on getting a 9mm or .38 super Rock Island Commander single stack next gunshow. I just want to know if the .38 super mags work with 9mm.

Thanks
You would need a spacer in the 38 super magazine to fit the 9mm ammo.

mc_oliver
09-04-2005, 09:54
Malabo SS div. Although SS category meron once in a while.

As for the 9 in a super mag, try to load the ammo longer. Baka gumana.