next worldshoot [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : next worldshoot

st. matthew
09-03-2005, 11:04
ok guys, if you were to join the next worldshoot in bali what division and what gun are you going to use?:) :)

st. matthew
09-03-2005, 21:38
i guess nobody is planning to go to bali for the 15th worlshoot ;J ;J ~sd ~sd
sabagay malayo pa naman,will post again pag malapit na,pero maganda sana pag may magkakasamang bogs na pupunta,kahit manunuod lang:) :)

toxic
09-04-2005, 02:24
Originally posted by st. matthew
i guess nobody is planning to go to bali for the 15th worlshoot ;J ;J ~sd ~sd
sabagay malayo pa naman,will post again pag malapit na,pero maganda sana pag may magkakasamang bogs na pupunta,kahit manunuod lang:) :)

Maraming sasali dyan..di palang siguro nababasa thread mo...im not sure about PPSA by-laws..if shooters have to compete in pre- qualifying matches back home...before competing elsewhere.

I dream of competing internationally aswell ,if i have the time, funds ill join..it doesnt matter if i finished last...wag lang DQ .The feeling of just being there shooting with the best of the best and having fun is considered a Price/Trophy Already its just me..by the way Production division to answer your question.

batangueno
09-04-2005, 05:03
If i have the skills, time and the most important factor money, i would compete in open division. :)

Eye Cutter
09-04-2005, 07:41
siguro naman tapos na yung open gun ko by WSXV! magumpisa na ako mag-ipon para sa registration and bala! hahaha!

st. matthew
09-04-2005, 08:28
k guys magstart na tayo magipon,100 peso a day,for 3 years meron na tayo mga 100,000 pesos.puedeng puede na yun di ba.maganda raw sa bali maraming magagandang sights sa beach ;G ;G ;N ;N

3 years for you to practice guys
:) :)