Kimber and Springfield Armory [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Kimber and Springfield Armory

Benj
09-04-2005, 18:59
Are there distributors for Kimber and Springfield Armory here in the Phils?

Chie
09-04-2005, 20:01
try nashe. look it up in sarumans directory...

Vault Keeper
09-05-2005, 00:05
Originally posted by Chie
try nashe. look it up in sarumans directory...

;Q ;Q oh boy..are you sure you want to?;L ;L ;U ;U

Chie
09-05-2005, 02:00
bad experience??? ^9

i was just merely answering a question...

Vault Keeper
09-05-2005, 04:26
Originally posted by Chie
bad experience??? ^9

i was just merely answering a question...

No intention of getting into any argument nor trying to put anyone in bad light... sorry sir Chie.

Tried looking for the thread re Nashe but cant seem to locate it. Bad experience? Not only me but majority of the older members of the group.

No need sir to rant...(^9 ) but thats exactly how senior members did after dealing with Nashe...

horge
09-05-2005, 17:54
Quite a number of Nashe-ty experiences, actually.
GT server housecleaning nuked the old complaints threads,
along with Saruumn's early directory (hence my present iteration).

Benj
09-05-2005, 18:53
Looks like Nashe is a shop to avoid, if not for them who else carries Kimber and Springfield? :)

Vault Keeper
09-05-2005, 19:16
Not sure though but I think Shooters have Springfield. Not kimber though.

Mrs. de Guzman is nice lady to talk to. Got 2 units from her already, my P14 and S&W 64 snubbie..

Chie
09-05-2005, 20:52
Originally posted by Vault Keeper
No intention of getting into any argument nor trying to put anyone in bad light... sorry sir Chie.

Tried looking for the thread re Nashe but cant seem to locate it. Bad experience? Not only me but majority of the older members of the group.

No need sir to rant...(^9 ) but thats exactly how senior members did after dealing with Nashe...

no problemo sir VK... I was not ranting, what i meant was that if you have something to rant about nashe :)

Vault Keeper
09-05-2005, 21:20
Oh sorry Sir Chie, sayang nawala na yung thread re "exemplary service" of Nash and Madame Jane...for me, she tried selling a P18 LDA...heres the catch, WITHOUT A MAGAZINE! Can you imagine getting a car without the steering wheel ;5 ;5 She then offered to less the amount of the magazine from the total cost of the unit, how much? Php1,000~1 Told her if she will sell me the original para mags for that price and without a blink whe said yes...then I found out what a big lie she will be! Imagine original para mags for only Php1K!!!? Di lahat na sana ng mags ni Doc EC para nalang? Right bossing Doc?

Anyway, I just hate people trying (her very best) to fool others...God bless her...^~

Chie
09-05-2005, 22:13
Originally posted by Vault Keeper
Oh sorry Sir Chie, sayang nawala na yung thread re "exemplary service" of Nash and Madame Jane...for me, she tried selling a P18 LDA...heres the catch, WITHOUT A MAGAZINE! Can you imagine getting a car without the steering wheel ;5 ;5 She then offered to less the amount of the magazine from the total cost of the unit, how much? Php1,000~1 Told her if she will sell me the original para mags for that price and without a blink whe said yes...then I found out what a big lie she will be! Imagine original para mags for only Php1K!!!? Di lahat na sana ng mags ni Doc EC para nalang? Right bossing Doc?

Anyway, I just hate people trying (her very best) to fool others...God bless her...^~

;P Huuuwattt? Ok yang istayl nila ah! Siguro pag kaka-alam nila sila lang ang tindahan dito sa pinas! he he he...

atmarcella
09-06-2005, 06:21
Originally posted by Benj
Are there distributors for Kimber and Springfield Armory here in the Phils?

ganda ng bagong hi-cap .40 ng springfield, i think this is the gun TGO used to win in standard division in the recently concluded world shoot, pic:

Eye Cutter
09-06-2005, 09:37
My Para P18-9 LDA came from Nashe. I was part of a group buy (3 units) brokered by Alvin P. We were given a good price back then.

Yung units namin meron kasamang 1pc mecgar magazine. They promised to replace the mecgar with original PO mags when their shipment arrives. I got my unit Dec. 2003. Hanggang ngayon wala pa rin original PO magazine ko. Need I say more?

I was able to get original 9mm mags for my LDA from APL Trading in Cebu. They shipped it by LBC to my address. I don't think they still have stocks of the 9mm magazines now.