Laglag barya gang and related stories [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Laglag barya gang and related stories

Wp.22
09-16-2005, 00:36
my officemate was victimized by a laglag barya gang this morning on the way to the office. When the driver gave him the change for the fare one member of the laglag barya he deliberately drop the coins even before my office mate could stretch his arm to getthe coins. While busy collecting the coins in the passenger jeepney flooring the other menber of the laglag barya gang had already taken the cellphone of my officemate from his hip leather case. My officemate only learned that his cellphone was gone when he alredy disembark from the jeepney.

another officemate of mine last week they were victimized by a holdup gang operating in e.rodriguez sr. in QC. SHe was riding on a FX revo going to cubao via e.rodriguez sr. when infront of burger king restaurant near st. lukes hospital two men boarded the revo one infront and the other at the back. My office mate was the lone passenger in the back together with the holduper. Right after they boarded the revo they already informed the passengers that this is a hold up. all of the passengers seven in total panic, one was even begging to just get the sim but she was hit in the chest with the but if the gun. during this time the driver is still crusing and not affected by the commotion. The holdupers together with the loot came dwn infront of the baliwag lechon manok store in e rodriguez corner balete drive. One of the holdupers manage to throw a flying kiss to my officemate. This happens at 7 to 7:30 in the morning.