Momo Figher Helmet [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Momo Figher Helmet

09-20-2005, 04:17
Now I suspect this style helmet is not for everyone, but when I saw the Momo Fighter Helmet on the 'net, I knew I had to have one. I didn't realize that living in the U.S. would work against me in this case. Momo, as some of you may know, is an Italian company. These helmets are only sold in Europe, though they can be found at a select few sites on the 'net.

http://www.momodesign.it/eng/index2.html

Ordering it from the US was going to end up costing me almost 300 bucks, a healthy portion of that being shipping, but I was not to daunted, only delayed. Along comes eBay. (man's gift to himself) I found a used one in Canada in very good condition for $108 US, with shipping. I quickly "bought it now". I am now awaiting it's arrival, which should be within a week.

Does anyone else on here have one, or has anyone seen one? What do you guys think of the style? One of the things I liked about it is the goggle style face shield. The one I'm getting is slate gray, my second choice to black. I was afraid the yellow would make me look like a bumblebee. (hehe)

fnfalman
09-20-2005, 14:42
There are a couple of those style of helmets available in the US. I've seen them but I don't recall the makes and models top of my head.