So is that M1T stuff really as good as roids? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : So is that M1T stuff really as good as roids?

Germanasian
10-04-2005, 13:06
I was talking to a few dudes at the gym the other night, and they were talking about some banned supplement called M1T. They claimed it worked as good as real steroids. These guys don't seem to be the type that would BS me, and they all seemed to gain around 10lbs off the stuff, with lots of strength gains as well.

I was pretty hardcore from 89-99, but have pretty much been out of the game since then. Since 99, I have only lifted 2-3x a week to pretty much maintain because a back injury sidelined me in late 98. Pro hormones were just starting to come to market when I stopped buying supplements and paying attention to the cutting edge. Creatine and some bullcrap named HMB by EAS were the last supplements I ever bought.

Anyway, there's still a bunch of the stuff (M1T) floating around. I just wonder if it is the real deal and if it is worth taking.

Thanks.

John McClain
10-07-2005, 09:51
Originally posted by Germanasian
I was talking to a few dudes at the gym the other night, and they were talking about some banned supplement called M1T. They claimed it worked as good as real steroids. These guys don't seem to be the type that would BS me, and they all seemed to gain around 10lbs off the stuff, with lots of strength gains as well.

I was pretty hardcore from 89-99, but have pretty much been out of the game since then. Since 99, I have only lifted 2-3x a week to pretty much maintain because a back injury sidelined me in late 98. Pro hormones were just starting to come to market when I stopped buying supplements and paying attention to the cutting edge. Creatine and some bullcrap named HMB by EAS were the last supplements I ever bought.

Anyway, there's still a bunch of the stuff (M1T) floating around. I just wonder if it is the real deal and if it is worth taking.

Thanks.

A real quick and brief run down. Real quick.
M1T IS a steroid.
M1T is illegal now so it serves no purpose
M1T if used should be treated like a steroid, so you need proper post cycle treatment.

I used about a half a bottle when it was legal, while I've never use real gear, this stuff put me to sleep. I had no energy.

I wouldn't reccomend it.

Germanasian
10-08-2005, 15:09
Thanks, John.

Interesting that you mentioned that it made you lethargic. The dudes at the gym that took the stuff were always sucking down energy drinks. Even though they were happy with the gains, it seemed like they needed to get amped before they would lift.

John McClain
10-11-2005, 06:54
Thanks, John.

Interesting that you mentioned that it made you lethargic. The dudes at the gym that took the stuff were always sucking down energy drinks. Even though they were happy with the gains, it seemed like they needed to get amped before they would lift.
Yeah, it's common. I don't think it's common to get it like I did though. I was so tired I couldn't even train.

Data
10-11-2005, 07:32
M1T is a very harsh compound. Look at Superdrol before they take it off the shelfs. www.1fast400.com

B_Easy
10-21-2005, 08:11

Thanks.

M1T...I wouldn't touch it. I've run a couple cycles, I've got a bottle of M1T sitting around that I'm never going to use for a number of reasons.

First, kidney issues. I've heard of three reports of people finding blood in their urine. Bad bad bad.

Second, liver issues. 17-alpha-alkylated (methylated) steroids are particularly harsh on the liver. This one is the worst next to anadrol.

Third, gains. You get good strength gains, a whole LOT of water retention, but I've yet to see people keep more than a few pounds.

IMO, there's better stuff out there that's legal too.

Look into Superdrol (methasteron).

cjp85
11-17-2005, 05:02
Originally posted by John McClain
A real quick and brief run down. Real quick.
M1T IS a steroid.
M1T is illegal now so it serves no purpose
M1T if used should be treated like a steroid, so you need proper post cycle treatment.

I used about a half a bottle when it was legal, while I've never use real gear, this stuff put me to sleep. I had no energy.

I wouldn't reccomend it. A real quick and brief correction.
M1T ISN'T a steroid
M1T is illegal now because politicians don't trust people to put things in their bodies in a responsible manner(frankly I agree with them).
M1T should be treated like what it is, a precursor. Do the proper research and use correctly if you decide to use at all.

Mister Joshua
11-18-2005, 14:05
I don't want to sound like a mean old hardass, but why are you looking for the "socially accecptable" shortcut?

http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=451627

Just train like you mean it, eat like you mean it, and sleep like you mean it. You will grow. It isn't rocket surgery.

B_Easy
11-21-2005, 01:21
Originally posted by cjp85
A real quick and brief correction.
M1T ISN'T a steroid
M1T is illegal now because politicians don't trust people to put things in their bodies in a responsible manner(frankly I agree with them).
M1T should be treated like what it is, a precursor. Do the proper research and use correctly if you decide to use at all.

Sorry, but you're wrong on that one.

The andros (androstenediol, androstenedione) are precursors, converting to testosterone, boldenone, whatever.

M1T is actually methyl-1-testosterone. It doesn't need to convert into anything. The term given to it is a "prosteroid", but make no mistake about it, it IS a steroid.

It's 17-alpha-alkylated 1-testosterone, which is slightly modified testosterone.

It's not a precursor.

rookieshooter43
11-26-2005, 18:48
Just a little info on M1T:

It is NOT a steriod...it is a prohormone. There IS a difference. If it was a steriod, it would not have been legal to sell it to begin with. Th methyl-1-testosterone is a compound that is supposed to trick your body into producing more os its own testosterone.

M1T does NOT work as good as illegal steriods. In taking a "real steroid" (such as testosterone, which is what most people that juice take)your body stops producing its own supply of that particular hormone. That is why people have to "cycle off", so that their own body will start making its own supply of that hormone again. You cycle off of a prohormone so that it will continue to work when you take it again, because your body's receptors get full of the prohormone an it no longer works.

Another reason it is illegal is because just like ephedrine people abused the prohormones (like 1-AD, M1T, etc.) and anything that actually works, the politicians want off the shelves to avoid any type of liability.

Again, it is not a steriod since steroids are hormones and we would need a prescription to get any type of hormones.

I am a former personal trainer and I worked at GNC. I also used tp work out with professional body builders, so I have become fairly well educated on the subject.

B_Easy
12-04-2005, 02:02
Originally posted by rookieshooter43
Just a little info on M1T:

It is NOT a steriod...it is a prohormone. There IS a difference. If it was a steriod, it would not have been legal to sell it to begin with. Th methyl-1-testosterone is a compound that is supposed to trick your body into producing more os its own testosterone.

M1T does NOT work as good as illegal steriods. In taking a "real steroid" (such as testosterone, which is what most people that juice take)your body stops producing its own supply of that particular hormone. That is why people have to "cycle off", so that their own body will start making its own supply of that hormone again. You cycle off of a prohormone so that it will continue to work when you take it again, because your body's receptors get full of the prohormone an it no longer works.

Another reason it is illegal is because just like ephedrine people abused the prohormones (like 1-AD, M1T, etc.) and anything that actually works, the politicians want off the shelves to avoid any type of liability.

Again, it is not a steriod since steroids are hormones and we would need a prescription to get any type of hormones.

I am a former personal trainer and I worked at GNC. I also used tp work out with professional body builders, so I have become fairly well educated on the subject.

Its legal status has nothing to do with the biochemistry of the compound.

A prohormone is a hormone precursor that has to convert to a steroid hormone.

Take 4-ad: converts to testosterone.

1-ad: converts to 1-testosterone.

M1t: it IS methyl-1-testosterone. It doesn't convert into anything.

It's not a prohormone. It's not nearly as good as a steroid, but then again, orals aren't nearly as good as injectibles.

The industry was calling it a "prosteroid" for a while, but it's not a prosteroid either...it doesn't need to convert.

In other words, it's a steroid, but it's an unscheduled steroid. Same thing with Superdrol. No conversion, just a previously unscheduled steroid.

cjp85
12-05-2005, 04:20

cjp85
12-05-2005, 04:44
Hhhmmmm, I see what you mean now. Thanks for clarifying that.

KraziGlocker
12-23-2005, 18:23
M1-T IS a steroid by all means... and a ****ty one at that... users report great strength gains along with a host of sides..
lethargy..bloating..loss of libido(cant get it up)...

dont touch the stuff....very few people can live with the sides..

scholm
12-28-2005, 14:28
B Easy is right on this one. M1T, Superdrol, Pheraplex, etc are steroids. Essentially they have too many sides that the pharmacuetical companies didn't want and never used. The companies producing them are doing so legally but running a very fine line that will be closed in time.

I wouldn't want the sides any of those have so I recently used Rebound XT and gained 6 pounds while my bf% stayed the same. It works by reducing testosterone and the sides were achy joints and some really weird dreams. A few other things I would look at would be Activate or Powerfull which have been getting good reviews. Then again, I would make sure you are consuming enough to grow before supplementing for fast growth.