My non-Glock addiction [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : My non-Glock addiction

PistolWhip
10-08-2005, 09:46
I didn't even know this thread existed..;a

Here is a pic of my Supercharged 2000 Mustang. Details in the link in my sig. She's for sale if anyone is interested. sig.http://www.modularmisfits.com/forums/files/picture_034_471.jpg

tony4311
10-08-2005, 12:04
Must not be too much of an addiction if you're selling it.;e

What's next?

Gary_P
10-08-2005, 14:17
he needs money to buy more glocks

give us the specs on the mustang, she's a beaut!

Gary

Ford Guru

Gary_P
10-08-2005, 14:18
I just saw the link,

I will shut up now

Gary

king loser, and hyperlink ignorer extraordinaire

PistolWhip
10-08-2005, 20:31
Originally posted by tony4311
Must not be too much of an addiction if you're selling it.;e

What's next?

I have gotten pretty much to the limits of what I think a street car should be and I think I want to move on to something else. My Mustang is a high 10 second car and the A/C is ice cold, it has power everything and full leather interior. No monkey bars to climb over when you get in, no fuel cell to stink up the interior. It's a confortable cruiser that will destroy just about anything on the street. I could go further, but then I'm looking at a trailor car that will require a cage, will inevtably get gutted and end up no fun to drive.:cool:
I don't think the car itself is the addiction, I think it's just the need to make everything better than it was originaly. Hey, what do engineres know anyway...
I have a 02 Lightning that I drive everyday and I think I'm getting the bug to start modding that now. The only way I can do that and keep up with my Glock purchases is to sell the old toy.

bac1023
10-08-2005, 21:55
Looks nice.:)