Balck Pudding [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Balck Pudding

tat2guy
10-13-2005, 01:05
Man, I love the stuff. Anyone else? It's hard to find in the US, but my mother-in-law lives near an international food store and gets it for me on occasion. I have yet to find someplace that mailorders it. Anybody know one?

noway
10-13-2005, 08:08
I think you mean Black Pudding and we use it but in a meat-blood stew or in a suasge called morcilla or aka Blood Sausages. Is that what you are talkin about? Very common around Miami FL

Mild Bill
10-13-2005, 13:20
eeees no har to fine...

;c

thaclient
10-13-2005, 15:53
Originally posted by Mild Bill
eeees no har to fine...

;c

;f

Morcilla is some pretty good stuff. My girlfriend can't stand the stuff, so I don't eat it too often (only in some latin restaurants). She's Colombian, and they make a pretty good blood-sausage as well. I'm sure there's some latin restaurants in Philly that you can get some blood sausage at. I know it's not exactly the same, but you'll probably like it. ;c

hispeedlodrag
10-17-2005, 22:43
Eew. Yuck.

noway
10-18-2005, 07:27
{She's Colombian, and they make a pretty good blood-sausage as well. I'm sure there's some latin restaurants in Philly that you can get some blood sausage at. I know it's not exactly the same, but you'll probably like it.}

Yelp columbian have some nice blood sausages but they put that hard fat like stuff in them. The better blood sausages are from Spain. They taste much better and don't have the same smell.

The columbian bakery/deli that I go around here, have some kickass chorizo flavor sausages. Get a few of those and some rice and arepas and you are in heaven.

tat2guy
10-19-2005, 14:52
Yep, I meant black, not balck.

I'll look around for the Latin variations, sounds yummy!