Holes [Archive] - Glock Talk


View Full Version : Holes

10-19-2005, 01:41
Once I was sick and I had to go to an ear, nose, and throat man to get

There are ear doctors, nose doctors, throat doctors, gynecologists,
proctologists. Any place you got a hole, there's a guy who specializes in
your hole. They make an entire career out of that hole.

And if the ear doctor, nose doctor, throat doctor, gynecologist, or
proctologist can't help you, he sends you to a surgeon. Why? So he can
make a new hole!