Power point [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Power point

obxprnstar
10-23-2005, 06:52
Anybody have any recomendations on any sites that have EMS/Fire/Rescue powerpoints?

Thanks.

KD5MSY
10-23-2005, 16:15
are you needing the entire presentation(s), or are you looking to build your own?

obxprnstar
10-23-2005, 20:18
Originally posted by KD5MSY
are you needing the entire presentation(s), or are you looking to build your own? Looking to build my own, but I suppose it is a "why re-invent the wheel" kind of thing. If I can look at somebody else's, see what I like and do not like, etc.

I do know that you can "Google" a topic, but I was just looking to see if anybody had a peticular site that they favored.

RSQMedic
11-14-2005, 21:29
I have accumulated a pile of powerpoint presentations over the years. What topics are you looking for?

Steve

glockster96
11-29-2005, 23:14
You might try here: http://www.templejc.edu/dept/ems/Pages/PowerPoint.html

obxprnstar
11-30-2005, 08:56
Originally posted by RSQMedic
I have accumulated a pile of powerpoint presentations over the years. What topics are you looking for?

Steve Sorry, sometimes it takes me awhile to get back to threads that I start outside of the OAF.

I was looking for any type of RIT training powerpoint, or any General EMS powerpoint that you would consider "really good" so that I could learn and steal from it.

Thanks.

gloxter
12-01-2005, 09:16
The website you suggested is great, but I'm curious to know if a similar one exists for fire/rescue, specifically WMD-type presentations. Any help would be greatly appreciated!;f

RSQMedic
12-05-2005, 22:13
I dont think I have much on RIT, but I do have EMS and WMD stuff. When our servers are back to up (post katrina) I will attemp to group what I have. Last time I looked I had more than would fit on my portable drive (80 gig) that is why I placed it all on the department server. On EMS if you can narrow the topic area that would help.

Steve

gloxter
12-06-2005, 12:11
I'd love to have your WMD information. Perhaps I could "compensate" you with a Department patch or t-shirt? Let me know when you have your information available and I'll try to set something up for transferring it to me. Many thanks!

-gloxter:cool:

RSQMedic
12-07-2005, 11:59
email me directly with mailing information, I will gather what I have together, may have to write to DVD, let me know if that format is acceptable. I'm getting ready to go on vacation, that might delay delivery, but I will get to it ASAP.

Thanks,

Steve
sgbillman@yahoo.com