my first post in this forum,,,any foreign car enthusiasts i could use your help.... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : my first post in this forum,,,any foreign car enthusiasts i could use your help....

vincent63
10-25-2005, 11:44
i am a teacher at a technical college,actually what i am is a diesel mechanic w/ 20 yrs experience wrenching on trucks,dozers,cranes etc. pretending to be a teacher,,,friday a student approached me asking for help,,he stupidly bought what looks like a hand built exhaust manifold w/ turbo attaching flange for what was supposed to be a d16 1.6 honda ,,,,when he got it,he realized it isnt even close to fitting,,,,he is trying to find out what it fits so he can offer it for sale with an idea of what it's worth...i took a series of digital pics from various angles,and got some measurements on the distance between bolt holes,width of the ports,size of the flange the turbo bolts to,,,,im hesitant to post them because it seems a waste of band width and server space,,,,,,if anyone can help me help him i would be extremely appreciative as i know less than nothing about hopping up foreign cars...im a truck/diesel head but these kids,at least some of them,think we instructor walk on water and i'd like to help him,,,i know he could use the money he'd get from selling it

streeter69
10-26-2005, 06:33
Vincent, you may want to hit some Honda websites mainly one that handle J-spec parts. I am going thru the same thing with my kiddies at work;g ^2

tony4311
10-27-2005, 22:26
pretty much the biggest honda website as far as forums go. http://www.honda-tech.com/