Cool site with videos. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Cool site with videos.

epsylum
11-01-2005, 09:24
I have no clue where these guys get thier money. But, they have some bad cars. There are imports, domestics, and even a few bikes.

I am getting thier DVD for sure.

Just check out the 700rwhp Lexus IS. :drool:

http://www.visionboy.com/index.html

bac1023
11-03-2005, 04:57
Wild stuff!

SJRTX
11-03-2005, 23:19
Originally posted by epsylum
I have no clue where these guys get thier money. But, they have some bad cars. There are imports, domestics, and even a few bikes.

I am getting thier DVD for sure.

Just check out the 700rwhp Lexus IS. :drool:

http://www.visionboy.com/index.html

The guy that owns the site, with the blue supra also has a zo6, and a 240sx ( i think) hes making a drag car out of. His name is Duy(asian guy), and hes a Chiropractor. I see him around at some of the meets every now and then. Last time I saw him, he was racing street bikes from a stop at a local street racing spot. And yeah, the Lexus is no joke either.

epsylum
11-04-2005, 15:24
Originally posted by SJRTX
The guy that owns the site, with the blue supra also has a zo6, and a 240sx ( i think) hes making a drag car out of. His name is Duy(asian guy), and hes a Chiropractor. I see him around at some of the meets every now and then. Last time I saw him, he was racing street bikes from a stop at a local street racing spot. And yeah, the Lexus is no joke either.

I noticed that he celebrates all things fast, not just one thing (imports, domestics, bikes, etc.). That's what makes his videos so fun to watch.

I seriuosly want thier DVD, but some people in the guestbook were saying they are sold out. I don't want to pay for a video I can't have, so I e-mailed them and haven't got a response yet.

Hmm maybe he and www.darius240z.com need to get together and see who has the baddest vehicles around (Darius's Blown LS1 240z is freakin FAST). Not to mention Darius is a bad mofo on a streetbike, espeically on the back wheel.

SJRTX
11-04-2005, 17:44
If you ever get on LS1Tech.com, Duy posts over there as SC300.

The blue supra has gone high 9's full street trim, with street tires (18's i think)