bought one too today [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : bought one too today

sigpro-fessor
11-07-2005, 11:27
All in all its pretty sweet. Only complaint is they need to write new firmware to do something about the volume levels. The sound is very low, even with the headphones. I just watched SAW. It was pretty good. The screen resolution is supurb.

By the way panera bread has free wi-fi.

funbob
11-07-2005, 15:20
yeah, what he said ^8

gh0st614
11-08-2005, 02:05
i think he bought a psp.

sigpro-fessor
11-08-2005, 06:44
yeah new psp.

pitbull1
11-30-2005, 03:16
i was thinking about picking one up.. do you think it was well worth the 250 bones...

funbob
11-30-2005, 09:03
I've had one since launch and I don't regret my purchase one bit. The game library is finally starting to come along and the movies are great. Battery life is awesome for such a powerful device. The integrated web browser is surprisingly functional. It is the ultimate toy for long drives. We were playing car to car multiplayer on our Thanksgiving road trip and it was a blast.

The only downsides are that the screen is unreadable in outdoor light, the volume level on most movies is too low (headphones fix this just fine), and the unit scratches rather easily (tons of screen protectors and molded rubber coverings are on the market now, and are a must have to properly protect it).

DreamWeaver88
12-01-2005, 07:59
Remember to buy a screen protector....Hori brand if possible. The PSP screen scratches so easily....even if you wipe it with the included soft cloth.

If you're into watching movies on it, then the Logitech Playgear Amp is great. It'll make the PSP sound like a good TV....with decent bass.

DW