ps2: Shadow of the Colossus [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : ps2: Shadow of the Colossus

blasto
11-11-2005, 10:32
Anyone tried this? I played the demo last night and was blown away by it.

No magic, no upgrades, no merchants or any of that stuff.

Just you, your horse, a sword & a bow.

Oh and 16 HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Colossi to bring down.

I may go get the full game at lunch.

the Dark Lord
11-11-2005, 16:07
If you pick up a copy write a review or something I have been in the mood for a new video game and thought this one looked sweet

the Dark Lord
05-26-2006, 09:51
Old thread but

I got this game and it is easily one of my favorites. Everything about it rules.

The visuals are amazing and the feeling I got when a new colossus came on the screen was awesome

the-finch
06-16-2006, 23:48
I agree - the game is simply awesome! You ride a horse around a desolate landscape looking for gigantic monsters. You fight 16 collosal foes in the entire game - but those battles are so epic, so huge, that you don't miss the usual scuffles along the way. I found the controls could be a bit wonky when you were climbing around on a colossus but that was my only real complaint. If you're into shooters or constant action, it's probably not the game for you - but it still might be worth a rental for its strange beauty.

Forensik
06-26-2006, 14:54
I have killed 8 of the 16 and am totally stuck on the one where you need to knock it over with a gyser in the local area. But yes this is a truely awsome game. So beautiful!!!!