Matrix Path of Neo [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Matrix Path of Neo

don51181
11-11-2005, 20:07
Has anyone played this game? I just rented it for PS2 and it is a really good game. The hardest thing is that I rented it from Blockbuster and they don't give you the book that comes with it. It is definitly worth the rent.

OXEN
11-13-2005, 08:02
Are the controls better than the ones one 'Enter the Matrix'?

I hadn't played ETM in a while and put it in last night, I'd forgotten how much I hated the controls.

KY Moose
11-13-2005, 09:00
Originally posted by don51181
Has anyone played this game? I just rented it for PS2 and it is a really good game. The hardest thing is that I rented it from Blockbuster and they don't give you the book that comes with it. It is definitly worth the rent.

Not a bad game. Wait until you see the surprise appearance of Andy & Larry Wachowski near the end. The ending was a little different though, and not what I was expecting.

don51181
11-13-2005, 23:34
The controls are not that bad. They are easy but offer a variety of moves.

OXEN
12-01-2005, 09:30
I rented this on Mon.

Much better than ETM.

I did see one funny glitch though. On one level when I'd strip away the guy's gun and shoot him with it, the gun was upside down and I was shooting him with the but of the gun. ;g

OXEN
12-06-2005, 08:09
So did anyone beat this game?

I did, and the end with the Wachowski brothers is hilarious!

I do wish the fighting was a bit different, it was hard to pull off a good chain of moves. The button smashing seemed just to keep repeating the same moves over and over.

And when you start the game over they should have let you keep all your advanced moves, the replay would have been much better.