deed of sale / transfer of ownership [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : deed of sale / transfer of ownership

jbuisan
12-02-2005, 20:55
gud day po to all bog members, can anyone here send me a copy of aforementioned subject? tks in advance po! paki email na lang po

janus_buisan@2go.com.ph

maraming maraming salamat po!

mikol
12-03-2005, 00:25
Originally posted by jbuisan
gud day po to all bog members, can anyone here send me a copy of aforementioned subject? tks in advance po! paki email na lang po

janus_buisan@2go.com.ph

maraming maraming salamat po!
if it's for firearms, it's not really different to that of land deed of sale/lease contract etc.etc.. :)
just get any copies of the above mentioned contract/document and make a format out of it.
but instead of those details of the parcel of land/apartment being lease/sold to either party, just put the complete description of your/his boomer and have it notified(with seal)by a notary public(city hall or individual perhaps) and that's it your good to go. ;f

jbuisan
12-03-2005, 00:28
for gun sir, tks so much po for d input!

mikol
12-03-2005, 00:35
no problem jb.:)
actually haven't tried it yet. but i had made some contract for lease of apartments and in between 2 individuals. it seems like it can be applied also to the transfer of ownership or deed of sale of firearm.
i'll try to check if i still have it in my computer and i'll send a copy to you, so you can use it as a format and have your own details being put on the said document.:)

mikol
12-03-2005, 02:10
jb check your email. sent you already a format for the said deed of sale/transfer of ownership contract.
hope it helps.:)

roadster's
12-03-2005, 03:26
and also ask the seller to sign the transfer form from FED specially if seller is very busy.

MELBU
12-03-2005, 04:51
email sent

toxic
12-03-2005, 08:18
Guys can you please send me the format also, i got a buyer for my taurus, gamitin ko lang as reference.

Thanks.

mikol
12-03-2005, 09:00
Originally posted by toxic
Guys can you please send me the format also, i got a buyer for my taurus, gamitin ko lang as reference.

Thanks.
sadik paki bigay nalang yung email address mo dahil i've tried sending you an email using BOG email pero wala ako makita attachment tools for me to use para ma attached ko yung word file na docs. for the deed of sale format.;g

jundeleon
12-03-2005, 21:31
mikol,

penge din jdl@tri-isys.com

ty

mikol
12-03-2005, 22:01
Originally posted by jundeleon
mikol,

penge din jdl@tri-isys.com

ty
jun email sent.:)

vega
12-03-2005, 23:44
Guys remember that DOS is not enough for you to hand over your firearm to the buyer. If anything happens the seller is still liable. Kelangan naka transfer the sa FED bago ibigay and FA.

vega

mikol
12-03-2005, 23:53
Originally posted by vega
Guys remember that DOS is not enough for you to hand over your firearm to the buyer. If anything happens the seller is still liable. Kelangan naka transfer the sa FED bago ibigay and FA.

vega
yup that's why in the deed of sale/transfer of ownership contract, it is clearly stated that the VENDEE should arrange all the necessary docs required by PNP/FED for the said transfer(it can be done by the VENDOR if he'll do the paper works)
and that the VENDOR will only release the firearm unit to the VENDEE after receiving from PNP/FED the corresponding documents & license of the said FA that already bears the name of the VENDEE.
just my 2 cents though.:)

toxic
12-03-2005, 23:59
Originally posted by mikol
sadik paki bigay nalang yung email address mo dahil i've tried sending you an email using BOG email pero wala ako makita attachment tools for me to use para ma attached ko yung word file na docs. for the deed of sale format.;g

my bad sadik..its nizcrooz@yahoo.com

mikol
12-04-2005, 00:09
Originally posted by toxic
my bad sadik..its nizcrooz@yahoo.com
bro check your email 'coz sent it already. :)

jundeleon
12-04-2005, 01:35
mikol

thanks

mikol
12-04-2005, 01:42
Originally posted by jundeleon
mikol

thanks
your welcome bro.
glad to be of help kapatid.:)

toxic
12-04-2005, 06:37
Thanks Sadik Mikol

mikol
12-04-2005, 06:45
afwan sadik.:)
oppss...sorry.;g
your welcome my friend.;f

vega
12-04-2005, 08:40
Baka may mag-reklamo na non-Arabic speaker just like in the other thread.;)

vega

casmot
12-04-2005, 09:45
Originaly posted by mikol
afwan sadik.:)
Baka may mag-reklamo na non-Arabic speaker just like in the other thread.;)

vega

Was this thread...??? I don't understand Arabic, please translate. Its so cryptic... why do post in a foreign language? Hindi ko tuloy maintindihan... ay mali.;e

mikol
12-04-2005, 09:56
Originally posted by casmot
Was this thread...??? I don't understand Arabic, please translate. Its so cryptic... why do post in a foreign language? Hindi ko tuloy maintindihan... ay mali.;e
sorry sir casmot...;f
"afwan sadik" means "your welcome my friend".:)
we rily hab to spek inglis to mek dis tred simpol. ;e ;) ;)
oppss..sori for my intonisyon kos i cam from cebuslovakia.;g

casmot
12-04-2005, 10:11

~1 :joker: ;g

vega
12-04-2005, 10:17
I also know few Arabic words like, MAPI PULOS.

vega

mikol
12-04-2005, 10:24
I also know few Arabic words like, MAPI PULOS.

vega
"mapi pulos" means "no money"
guys the above post that i had made are just jokes ok?
i don't want anybody complaining about this thread. ;e ;)

mc_oliver
12-04-2005, 19:50
;z ;z ;z Thanks for the laugh dre. Whew!!;f

mikol
12-04-2005, 22:26
Originally posted by mc_oliver
;z ;z ;z Thanks for the laugh dre. Whew!!;f
we do really have to laugh sometime.
mahirap makalisud-lisud if we will take it seryosly kasi papawisan tayo ng maraming singot. ;f
kidding aside, what we are doing here(in GT) are just trying to exchange ideas/knowledge about almost anything that we(BoG) have in common. By doing so it strengthens our camaraderie & brotherhood.
meron lang talaga iba na walang magawa kung di punahin ang magandang samahan ng ibang tao.;g