I got my NZ-85B [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : I got my NZ-85B

darwin25
12-07-2005, 01:46
I finally got my NZ-85B. Bought it from deenoh. He also has the .40 caliber version. Nice doing business again with you deenoh. Thanks din kay pepe308 ;f

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/darwin25/NZ85b2020b.jpg

cznayr
12-07-2005, 01:50
okay na clone ng CZ ah..

Deenoh,

Dawrin mentioned that you have the .40, may spare mags ba kayo nun? I'm looking for a fourth mag for my CZ .40

toxic
12-07-2005, 02:04
Congrats Sir Darwin on your new NZ-CZ.

PMMA97
12-07-2005, 04:56
niCZe! :)

Pepe308
12-07-2005, 08:57
Nice piece bro! Now I understand why you're so anxious to get it! I want to have one too, hwaaaaaaaa!!!! Hey, how bout some front,back and slide locked viewing the ramp/barrel?

casmot
12-07-2005, 10:46
CZ na CZ na dating. ;f Same specs as a CZ? What is the magazine capacity? 16?

Darwin: we practically have the same toys. :)

Django
12-07-2005, 16:23
Originally posted by darwin25
[B]I finally got my NZ-85B. Bought it from deenoh.

So how is it, Sir Darwin? Had any range time with it already?

Weight, heft, balance, trigger pull, finish, etc.

:)

isuzu
12-07-2005, 18:49
Darwin,

Looks good! By the way, just watch out for the firing pin. It's a weak spot of the pistol. NZ 75 pistols are notorious for that. My gunsmith back in the Phils. used to substitute them with firing pins made from concrete nails, the same materials he uses when making firing pins for Armscor shotguns.

Enjoy it, though, and keep us posted on how the pistol performs (I think they either have a stainless or chrome-lined barrel).

Deenoh,

How much does that pistol cost, including license? Do Mec-Gar mags for CZ fit in the NZs also?

bikethief
12-07-2005, 19:25
Bogs, how do I contact sir deenoh? And saan shop niya? Thanks!

darwin25
12-07-2005, 19:31
I learned that most parts are interchangeable with the original CZ. The gun will accept aftermarket mags for the original CZ. Better PM na lang deenoh for the price. Dont want to preempt him since I think he will be introducing the gun this coming gunshow. But I got it for a very reasonable price, discounts included.;f I like the heft and the balance. The DA trigger pull is much like the TAURUS PT92 but with a sandy feeling. Of course characteristic of Norcs, rough ang machining but I think a good gunsmith will do good work on this gun. The finish is good. Weight is a bit on the heavy side. I feel that my Norc Commander is lighter than the NZ. Wala pa range report but I'll post pag nabreak-in ko na.

darwin25
12-07-2005, 19:34
Originally posted by bikethief

PM mo na lang sya. Or check out this thread http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=418444, look for Weapon Systems Corp.

BTW, dumating na din yung Steyr pistols nila deenoh. I think they will be supplying these pistols from now on.;f

deenoh
12-07-2005, 19:48
Originally posted by cznayr
okay na clone ng CZ ah..

Deenoh,

Dawrin mentioned that you have the .40, may spare mags ba kayo nun? I'm looking for a fourth mag for my CZ .40

Sorry, we dont have spare mags since mags from other brands fit into the NZ85B/NP40

Originally posted by isuzu
Deenoh,

How much does that pistol cost, including license? Do Mec-Gar mags for CZ fit in the NZs also?

SRP 16,500, additional 1,890 for licensing. CZ mags will fit into the NZ

Originally posted by bikethief

You can contact me at the office at 6877607 or 6877973

i_am_infinity
12-07-2005, 21:18
Sir Deenoh(Dennoh), ;)

How much for a steyr?? :)

deenoh
12-08-2005, 01:19
Sir, will get back to you. Wala pa kaming complete costing at the moment. Kakadating lang nung isang araw.

i_am_infinity
12-08-2005, 08:05
sorry for the name sir deenoh...hindi naman ako bisaya eh ;)

deenoh
12-08-2005, 16:45
hehehe, its ok sir. no problem ;f

Alexii
12-08-2005, 20:39
Nice gun, Darwin! I think with use, that sandy feel in the trigger will eventually disappear.

Deenoh, how different are the new Steyrs compared to the old M9s and S9s? The old models are excellent already.

MELBU
12-08-2005, 20:43
nice gun, congratz!:)

jlkwison
12-08-2005, 23:44
Nice gun! Have you guys&gals also seen Norc's clone of the p226/228? Makes me wonder how it compares with the original p226/228. Knowing Norc's rep in producing very hard frames and slides, I think their 9m clones would be a steal if you can just find a gunsmith who can tune it a little at the right price (that is...if needs tuning).

darwin25
12-09-2005, 00:34
Originally posted by jlkwison
Nice gun! Have you guys&gals also seen Norc's clone of the p226/228? Makes me wonder how it compares with the original p226/228. Knowing Norc's rep in producing very hard frames and slides, I think their 9m clones would be a steal if you can just find a gunsmith who can tune it a little at the right price (that is...if needs tuning).

Deenoh has them. He also has some show models that they've worked on. I think they'ye 100% clones

jlkwison
12-09-2005, 03:10
Deenoh has them. He also has some show models that they've worked on. I think they'ye 100% clones

Thanks for the info Sir Darwin25 :)

darwin25
12-11-2005, 22:09
Update:

Machining on the NZ-85B is better than my Norinco Commander. The gun balances perfectly. Points naturally for me. The grips follow the Tanfoglio pattern. The trigger follows the original CZ pattern which is LOOONGG. Anyway I will carry this one Cocked and Locked so no big deal. The sights are big and are acceptable for me and will do for now. There are no sharp edges. The pistol also has a full length recoil spring guide rod unlike the original CZ. The slide also follows the original CZ curves unlike what is posted in the picture. I tried to hand cycle 50 rounds of the wide mouthed Twin Pines loaded Silver Bullets. I even tried releasing the slide every time I pull it to chamber another round to simulate the action. All bullets chambered and extracted very smoothly. Which is very surprising for a norinco. As one gun magazine puts it, "the sound of slide while chambering ammo is more like "shooosh" rather than "ka-chunk". Haven't tried it yet on the range though. I think the gun is a cross between a Tanfoglio and CZ-85B. Now Im geting excited to bring the gun to the range this Saturday.;f

cznayr
12-12-2005, 01:09
Update:

The pistol also has a full length recoil spring guide rod unlike the original CZ.

That's a nice variation from the CZ, that's the main reason I bought the .40 instead of the 9mm of CZ, .40 has full length recoil spring guide.

Balitaan mo na lang kami pre sa pagtesting mo sa range.. Baka maisipan mo sa Malabon, just text me hehe

deenoh
12-13-2005, 23:14
Originally posted by i_am_infinity
Sir Deenoh(Dennoh), ;)

How much for a steyr?? :)

Steyr M9 is 32,000, Steyr M40 is 34,000

Originally posted by Alexii
Deenoh, how different are the new Steyrs compared to the old M9s and S9s? The old models are excellent already.

Technically the same except for some internals including the firing pin, the trigger has a shorter pull, etc.

darwin25
12-14-2005, 00:19
I like the Steyr too. I Like the idea that it has an external safety unlike the Glock. My next purchase is now definitely a shotgun. After that I'll get my first polymer gun. After shooting both the Glock 26 and the Steyr S9, my nod goes to the latter.

Pepe308
12-24-2005, 14:05
Darwin,

Looks good! By the way, just watch out for the firing pin. It's a weak spot of the pistol. NZ 75 pistols are notorious for that. My gunsmith back in the Phils. used to substitute them with firing pins made from concrete nails, the same materials he uses when making firing pins for Armscor shotguns.

Enjoy it, though, and keep us posted on how the pistol performs (I think they either have a stainless or chrome-lined barrel
Sir Isuzu, may I ask is there anymore known weak spot on the NZ85? Just asked a reservation from Deenoh a couple of days ago. Just want to know what to watch out desides the firing pin just in case, thanks.

isuzu
12-24-2005, 20:44
Originally posted by Pepe308
Sir Isuzu, may I ask is there anymore known weak spot on the NZ85? Just asked a reservation on Deenoh a couple of days ago. Just want to know what to watch out desides the firing pin just in case, thanks.

Sir Pepe, there's none that I know of, except for the firing pin. My gunsmith back in the Philippines makes replacement firing pins for the NZ 75 series as well as Armscor shotguns using concrete nails that he machines. So far, there have been no failures of his machined firing pins.

One thing you might want to change are the springs. Check if the NZ springs are interchangeable with the CZ. You might get an improved trigger pull if you change the springs.

You'll have tons of fun shooting the gun that Deenoh sells. I also plan to buy from him when I get to go home for my vacation. Hopefully, the price will remain steady, since the exchange rate is improving.

Have a Merry Christmas!

kristiansen
12-24-2005, 23:00
kuya deenoh: how many mags comes with the steyr?parts and other accessories available? though we know its built like a tank.

Pepe308
12-25-2005, 04:30
Sir Pepe, there's none that I know of, except for the firing pin. My gunsmith back in the Philippines makes replacement firing pins for the NZ 75 series as well as Armscor shotguns using concrete nails that he machines. So far, there have been no failures of his machined firing pins.

One thing you might want to change are the springs. Check if the NZ springs are interchangeable with the CZ. You might get an improved trigger pull if you change the springs.

You'll have tons of fun shooting the gun that Deenoh sells. I also plan to buy from him when I get to go home for my vacation. Hopefully, the price will remain steady, since the exchange rate is improving.

Have a Merry Christmas!
Noted sir, Deenoh said they're interchangeable with CZ (had some researches in the net, says so too). Thank you very much!!! I was planning to make it as a "self" Christmas gift but documents and budget delayed it for next year... . Merry Christmas to you too and your family!

isuzu
12-25-2005, 10:55
Noted sir, Deenoh said they're interchangeable with CZ (had some researches in the net, says so too). Thank you very much!!! I was planning to make it as a "self" Christmas gift but documents and budget delayed it for next year... . Merry Christmas to you too and your family!

Looks like you won't have to wait any longer. Next year is just days away!;+

vega
12-25-2005, 11:24
After looking at your NZ, you got me thinking to get a CZ in 40. Congrats on your purchase.

vega

Pepe308
12-29-2005, 22:41
Bro, my piece (a twin of your own) will be released by the 3rd wk. of January as per Deenoh, if you could wait that long for us to "break-in" our wonder 9s together its ok with me but if you got the budget before that date and anxious to try it out, fire away!!! ;I

screamingeagle
01-05-2006, 03:31
Hey all!! Im new in this forum. I was hanging out mostly in firingline. :) So, anyone here know who carries the Steyr line of pistols in Cebu? Is the Steyr M-1A available in the philippines. Im also thinking of buying the Norinco clone of Sigs, are they any good??

Thanks and Pit Senyor ;)

isuzu
01-05-2006, 18:35
Originally posted by screamingeagle
Hey all!! Im new in this forum. I was hanging out mostly in firingline. :) So, anyone here know who carries the Steyr line of pistols in Cebu? Is the Steyr M-1A available in the philippines. Im also thinking of buying the Norinco clone of Sigs, are they any good??

Thanks and Pit Senyor ;)

Uuuy! Sinulog na pala diyan! I bet my friends from Bacolod will be going there.

batangueno
01-05-2006, 20:44
screamingegagle, try to pm deenoh. He can probably help you with the Steyr and the Norinco.

Pepe308
01-05-2006, 23:01
Looks like you won't have to wait any longer. Next year is just days away!;+

Very anxious already. Darwin likes to break-in our piece at the same time.;I

isuzu
01-05-2006, 23:18
Very anxious already. Darwin likes to break-in our piece at the same time.;I

Hindi ka na makatulog ano?;f I know the feeling.

Have fun, gentlemen. And keep us posted.:)

mikol
01-06-2006, 22:58
Originally posted by screamingeagle

Thanks and Pit Senyor ;)
pit senor sad bai(bisdak sad ko from cebu)!
for norinco boomers (sig clone or cz) try checking it out in Marksman(blue dot sports house) they are in unit 6 boroomeo arcade along f. ramos street. try to call sir eddie baguio in this # 2552248. :)

Pepe308
01-07-2006, 09:52
Hindi ka na makatulog ano?;f I know the feeling.

Have fun, gentlemen. And keep us posted.:)

Will do sir. Thanks. I hope that firing pin stands up the use... . ~2

Darwin, get well bro!

i_am_infinity
01-07-2006, 09:59
Originally posted by deenoh
Steyr M9 is 32,000, Steyr M40 is 34,000

Technically the same except for some internals including the firing pin, the trigger has a shorter pull, etc.

Sir Deenoh,

how many mags kasama? do u have spare mags for sale?

thanks so much!!

isuzu
01-07-2006, 23:27
Will do sir. Thanks. I hope that firing pin stands up the use... . ~2

Darwin, get well bro!

In case it breaks, don't despair. Have one machined from concrete nail and have it blued. I won't recommend having the replacement hard chromed. The chrome plating can sometimes chip.

Shoot well, have fun, and keep us posted.