successful 1st kamagong cup level 2 match [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : successful 1st kamagong cup level 2 match

cebuboy
12-11-2005, 10:15
just want to thank all the people and shooters who made the first kamagong gun club level 2 match a success. many thanks to the shooters from ilo-ilo, bacolod, roxas, ormoc, iligan and sultan kudarat for finding the time to come to cebu and help us make this event a memorable one. again many thanks:) hoping to see you guys again next year(october) in our upcoming level 3 match.

akula
12-12-2005, 03:51
I was wanting to go, but my wifey is on the way. However, a couple of clubmates were there. They were quite appreciative of your set-up. One of the best daw, especially the confusing long courses! Kudos and more power to Kamagong. Unta, magpadayon ang inyong gi-sugdan... It's been a while since Cebu hosted a Lev2... The last I shot there was at Casey on a 7-stage classifier. Who won the standard div?

cebuboy
12-12-2005, 04:44
thanks for the support, will post the champs tomorrow:) ya, its already been a while:) looking forward for more to come next year.

batangueno
12-12-2005, 23:20
[$

mc_oliver
12-14-2005, 00:29
Originally posted by batangueno
[$
and vids!!! ;f

cebuboy
12-14-2005, 07:00
hehehe sory folks, forgot to snap up a few pictures. i had a blast shooting most of the competitors guns in the chrono stage;f will ask some buddies for pictures and videos.

akula; Benson Yu took the top spot in standard div.

batangueno
12-14-2005, 07:17
;D Congrats akula

akula
12-15-2005, 18:58
Originally posted by batangueno
;D Congrats akula Bantangueño,
I wish I am as good as BENSON... the post was just directed to me.

Benson together with their 'head-honcho' Lito Ladroma are the veteran standard shooters from Casey Gun Club (Tambuli-Mactan, Cebu), and carries a lot of good reputation wherever they compete here in Vismin. Sandino Cinco is another upcoming junior from their group. Noogie Biagan was also a seeded shooter, but I have not seen him for more than a year now.

There's also Dino Ang (Production) who's also with their group. Dino was a glock shooter, until I believe PB sponsored him with a CZ.

batangueno
12-15-2005, 19:20
Originally posted by akula
Bantangueño,
I wish I am as good as BENSON... the post was just directed to me.

Ah ganun ba...hehe ;f Maybe someday you'll give them a run for their money. :)

cebuboy
12-17-2005, 18:15
hi guys, the results of the match is already posted at www.kamagonggun.org

Django
12-17-2005, 20:04
Cebuboy,

Nice website. Glad to note that fellow clubmembers Leo Jacildo and Oca Diaz participated. At least IGCI members were there.:)