Glock clubs in Manila? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glock clubs in Manila?

glockowner
12-13-2005, 12:16
Hi guys. Do you know if there are any gun clubs/organizations dedicated to glock owners here in manila?

Eye Cutter
12-13-2005, 16:51
there is pinoy glocksters at yahoo groups but band of glockers ang most active.

Django
12-13-2005, 17:23
Your best bet will be the BOGs.:)

theTactician
12-14-2005, 01:25
more power to BOG (Band Of Glockers)

Vault Keeper
12-14-2005, 01:36
Originally posted by Django
Your best bet will be the BOGs.:)

+1^c

jlkwison
12-14-2005, 02:20
hmmm...I know that the following groups are dedicated to Glock owners (and even to non-glock owners ^<wg)

1. BOGS
2. Bogs
3. bogs

;f

Eye Cutter
12-14-2005, 03:50
yung pinoy glocksters kasi mailing list. madami mga bogs members din ng philippine glock owners' group (pinoy glocksters. si fafa allegra, ppts, mco, batangueno, judge, me...

pinaka active and pinaka sikat siyempre ang BoGs! hehehe!

antediluvianist
12-14-2005, 05:18
Don't mean to hijack this thread, but do you guys know of any local club of revolver users?

Eye Cutter
12-14-2005, 06:21
ante: try the PNSA. it is active in PPC and Bullseye type shooting sports. Its hq is in fort bonifacio.

9MX
12-14-2005, 08:54
Originally posted by glockowner
Hi guys. Do you know if there are any gun clubs/organizations dedicated to glock owners here in manila?

BOGS lang, but not dedicated to Glock. salawahan kami,hahahaha!;z

glockowner
12-14-2005, 09:15
I see. So other than BOG, there is no dedicated, and to mention, Local club for pinoy glock enthusiasts. Don't you guys think it would be nice to have our own club, and website, etc.. exclusively for pinoys?! I for one,would want one..

batangueno
12-14-2005, 09:34
So other than BOG you still want a separate club and website? You can already ask anything about Glocks here in BOG.

glockowner
12-14-2005, 09:48
I was thinking of having an exclusive club/site for Filipinos. As you know, glocktalk is US based. We're sharing it with thousands of people other than pinoys.. don't get me wrong though. This site and everyone else has been very helpful!

vega
12-14-2005, 11:21
Someone already suggested that, I think it was VICARA. Did not push thru for some reason. You might want to do a search. As for glock enthusiasts...put it this way, most members here have one time or another have owned Glock, but just like love, they fell out of love. So you may have a club for glock enthusiasts but most BOGs member doesn't have a Glock so they cannot be a member.

vega

ppts799
12-15-2005, 02:20
tha question is : when do we start pinoy GSSF?:cool:

HK45Mark23
12-15-2005, 03:01
My girlfriend works in Quezon City, lives in San Jose Antipolo City and I live in Indiana USA. I am going to bring her here soon. She is an ex nun. I had her translate some of the Tagalog that has been used here by some Philippine members and well they were talking about oral sex she told me, ahahahaha. I thought it was funny but still kind of wrong for your ex nun girlfriend to read. She said it was funny but shameful. She cracks me up. I guess you never know who is reading what you type here in an international forum.

cznayr
12-15-2005, 03:27
Originally posted by HK45Mark23
My girlfriend works in Quezon City, lives in San Jose Antipolo City and I live in Indiana USA. I am going to bring her here soon. She is an ex nun. I had her translate some of the Tagalog that has been used here by some Philippine members and well they were talking about oral sex she told me, ahahahaha. I thought it was funny but still kind of wrong for your ex nun girlfriend to read. She said it was funny but shameful. She cracks me up. I guess you never know who is reading what you type here in an international forum.

Sir, I don't believe any member of BOGs would explicitly talk about oral sex. We all adhere to the rules and regulation of this forum. If it were mentioned in a thread, you could point it out and remedial measures will be taken.

HK45Mark23
12-15-2005, 04:13
My girl friend said that it was two women speaking, and it was here on Glock talk. This happened maybe a month or a month and a half ago. I donít know if I can find it because there are so many posts. I was going to post that she had translated to me but then I decided it was not worth the time. They were referring to getting off work and being with their husbands if I remember correctly. Just thought it was funny, and I am only looking to make friends. My girl is the only person from the Philippians I know. I am glad to meat any one from her country especially some one who also has a love for the Glock and or shooting.

Eye Cutter
12-15-2005, 06:25
HK45Mark23: that was probably one of the jokes in the funnies thread awhile back.

there are are a lot of Filipino-Americans browsing this thread. Rhino is from Indianapolis. There are also BoGs from Kentucky,Indiana, Alabama, Florida, Illinois, Texas, California and Tennessee.

Enjoy your stay here! We're one happy bunch who enjoy the shooting sports!

Allegra
12-15-2005, 07:14
uummm....oral sex?? In tagalog???!!!
hahaha that would be funny enough to look for

antediluvianist
12-15-2005, 07:19
There is nothing dirty about "Chupa Chups".

Eye Cutter
12-15-2005, 08:26
hahaha! so that was what you were referring to!

Chupa Chups are lollipops from Spain. Literally "to suck"

vega
12-15-2005, 08:58
Originally posted by ppts799
tha question is : when do we start pinoy GSSF?:cool:
But would you allow non-glock to compete? Well anyway, its pinoy style, so maybe other FA could compete as well.

vega

glockowner
12-15-2005, 19:10
GSSF??

9MX
12-15-2005, 19:45
i think a pinoy based GSSF would simply go the way of our local IPDA. The Philippines is still 1911 country:cool:

As for a Glock Club, The BOGs are it. Anyone is free to put up one, but if it ain't BOGs, its just another club ;f

theTactician
12-16-2005, 00:47
At first i asked this thread if we have a Team Glock here like in the states but we dont. instead, what we have is the Band of Glockers. I joined in and so far im having a great time exhanging ideas, sharing thoughts with BOGS...
so, i'd say "More power to BOGS!"

Sana, someday..we can all meet and get to see each other and ultimately get to know the person behind the nicknames.

Cheers!

;c

vega
12-16-2005, 09:00
Originally posted by glockowner
GSSF??
Glock Sport Shooting Foundation.

glockowner
12-16-2005, 19:21
Originally posted by theTactician
At first i asked this thread if we have a Team Glock here like in the states but we dont. instead, what we have is the Band of Glockers. I joined in and so far im having a great time exhanging ideas, sharing thoughts with BOGS...
so, i'd say "More power to BOGS!"

Sana, someday..we can all meet and get to see each other and ultimately get to know the person behind the nicknames.

Cheers!

;c

Yeah that actually sounds great!