Ptt........? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Ptt........?

Namron
12-23-2005, 05:55
Hello GUYS,

Squires have sent an e-mail to me notifying that my Gun License & my unit is ready for release.
Is it possible for me to process my PTT while I'm still here in abroad? I want my unit to be release together with the PTT.

Thanks & Regards,

namron

Django
12-23-2005, 06:35
Join a gun club which offers as an added service PTT processing and renewal for club members.

A PTT is not a permit to carry and it will be issued only to legitimate gun club members. It authorizes you to bring your firearm (unloaded with the gun and the bullets separated from each other)from your residence to the firing range and vice versa.

Namron
12-23-2005, 06:45
I'm already ARMSCOR GUN CLUB member.

namron

roadster's
12-23-2005, 08:05
Originally posted by Namron
I'm already ARMSCOR GUN CLUB member.

namron

Namron,
Just furnish armscor gun club a copy of your license and pay the 500 peso ptt processing/procurring fees and in 3days to 1 week your ptt is ready.

Django
12-23-2005, 18:25
Ditto. But they would need a photocopy of your temporary license in order to process your PTT. Arrange with Squires (which is the marketing arm of Armscor anyway) to email them a copy of your temporary license. Call Gina of Armscor for coordination and assistance at Tel. Nos. 9414265 or 9417328.