Noel.. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Noel..

Kiddo
12-28-2005, 00:23
BOGs, what do you think about the NO ELection proposal of the concom? It sounds completely absurd and no doubt a civil uprising is in play if it ever happens.

New_comer
12-28-2005, 00:40
Originally posted by Kiddo
BOGs, what do you think about the NO ELection proposal of the concom? It sounds completely absurd and no doubt a civil uprising is in play if it ever happens. Any amendment to the constitution, especially if it tinkers with the form of government will incur costs. NOEl is definitely a bribe to get the support of every politico up for re-election or at the end of their terms in 2007. And this obviously wouldn't play to the desires of those wish to run on 2007.

I sense that it's the price we all pay to overhaul our fundamental law, otherwise ChaCha is doomed.

jmy
12-30-2005, 07:31
The No elections scenario is another ploy of GMA to stay in power longer.I have this strange feeling that that shooting incicent of the LTA building where the FGMA works was done also by them to justify Marlial Law.To tell you frankly,between GMA and the Mini Pinscher of our fellow B.O..G.,GunDog,I'd choose his dog.At least,GunDog's Mini Pinscher is a Best In Show.

jmy