Tony Giron's wife (Uncle Tony's) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Tony Giron's wife (Uncle Tony's)

vega
01-04-2006, 18:36
Some of the BOGs may already know this, Tony's wife, Editha passed away on Dec 31. Her remains lies on their residence at St. Lukes, Sta. Maria Subd, #5 Banaba. Libing will be Thurs at 1 pm, La Loma Cemetery.

My condolences to Uncle Tony and family, paki sabi na lang kung may pupunta.

vega

isuzu
01-04-2006, 18:43
My sympathies.

batangueno
01-04-2006, 19:42
~sd Prayers sent

Young Once
01-05-2006, 02:40
What was the cause of death? When I last saw her sometime in October it did'nt seem like she was suffering from anything. She was such a nice lady pa naman. Used to joke around a lot every time I went to their shop.

vega
01-05-2006, 09:02
I have no idea, I was hoping someone local would tell us.

vega

VICARA
01-05-2006, 12:02
thats a sad news! She was joking with me the whole time i was waiting for my holsters and you always feel at home with her in the first few minutes. she has a story to everything and anything. and its true, she seems OK, no hint she's sick or something.

if somebody knows the story, pls share with us...vega, tony and you seems to know each other real good. any call yet?

my condolences and prayers to the family!

ppts799
01-06-2006, 00:02
whoa! i didn't know this! sayang, too late, could've gone to pay our respects.

teka, thursday yesterday or thursday jan 12?

vega
01-06-2006, 00:12
No news yet, just got a text message from Tony's cel. It seems it was sent by somebody else. Kahapon ang libing, 5th.

edited to add - Just got some news, They went for a check-up and she learnt that she have heart enlargement. Nag-isip ng nag-isip, na-stress siguro hanggang na-stroke.

vega

ego1911
01-06-2006, 04:20
bumagsak yung potassium nya sa katawan kaya di siya makatayo at yun ang naging caused ng enlargement ng heart nya, e may hika pa siya kaya complikasyon na. Actually may complain na siya prior to that na nahihirapan syang tumayo. Deadly pala pag di agad na gamot yung pag bagasak ng potassium sa katawan natin.

My condolences, di na rin ako naka punta sa libing niya.Last November nag pagawa pa kami ng brother in law ng holster kay uncle tony andun yung wife niya, kuwento pa ng kuwento sa amin. Puro tawanan kami.

casmot
01-06-2006, 10:27
Kausap lang namin si Uncle Tony during the armscor funshoot about VICARA's holsters and visit. He's even in the photo posted by 9MX at the Funshoot and Matches thread:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/9MX/BOGS/bogsarmscorteam.jpg

Uncle Tony is the guy on the left wearing a maong jacket.

Condolences and prayers to Uncle Tony and family.