production ipsc [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : production ipsc


MR_BIG
01-06-2006, 08:33
guys, pwede ba glock 34 sa ipsc production? thx

9MX
01-06-2006, 08:43
nope, iirc exceeds 5" barrel length limit.

isuzu
01-06-2006, 09:21
And if I may add, the trigger pull on the G34 is only 3.5 lbs. In IPSC Production Division, the first shot should be double action with at least 5 lbs. trigger pull.

The G34 is allowed in USPSA Production Division, though.

toxic
01-08-2006, 03:11
Correct sila.

Froggy_131
01-08-2006, 08:25
Originally posted by isuzu
And if I may add, the trigger pull on the G34 is only 3.5 lbs. In IPSC Production Division, the first shot should be double action with at least 5 lbs. trigger pull.

The G34 is allowed in USPSA Production Division, though. I think it has a 3.5 lbs disconnector (not trigger pull) but the trigger pull seems heavier than that.

isuzu
01-08-2006, 08:35
Originally posted by Froggy_131
I think it has a 3.5 lbs disconnector (not trigger pull) but the trigger pull seems heavier than that.

Yup! I meant disconnector. The trigger pull may reach between 4 and 4.25 pounds.

9MX
01-08-2006, 17:50
Originally posted by isuzu
Yup! I meant disconnector. The trigger pull may reach between 4 and 4.25 pounds.

yup, my g17 registered 4.25 when the 3.5 disconnector is in place

mc_oliver
01-08-2006, 20:02
Disconnector? In a glock? You guys are spending way too much time with your 1911's. ;f;f;f;f

Hehehehe...nakabawi na rin ako sa wakas.

isuzu
01-08-2006, 22:14
Originally posted by mc_oliver
Disconnector? In a glock? You guys are spending way too much time with your 1911's. ;f;f;f;f

Hehehehe...nakabawi na rin ako sa wakas.

Hahahaha! Got me! CONNECTOR!;f Can't just easily forget my first love!:)

Putok-Glock
01-09-2006, 05:54
Originally posted by 9MX
yup, my g17 registered 4.25 when the 3.5 disconnector is in place

Is the trigger pull of prod guns really measured in a ppsa sanctioned match? I still have to encounter one where they do. I guess its not a very important issue to them as long as its safety is not compromised in any way.

Django
01-09-2006, 06:08
Originally posted by Putok-Glock
Is the trigger pull of prod guns really measured in a ppsa sanctioned match? I still have to encounter one where they do. I guess its not a very important issue to them as long as its safety is not compromised in any way.

Only if you're a contender in the top three slots of the Production Division and the shooter trailing behind you suddenly becomes very much interested in your gun and the weight of your trigger pull. Hehe. ;f

batangueno
01-09-2006, 08:10
Originally posted by Putok-Glock
Is the trigger pull of prod guns really measured in a ppsa sanctioned match? I still have to encounter one where they do. I guess its not a very important issue to them as long as its safety is not compromised in any way.
Level 2 and up matches, the RO at the chrono stage will only test a production gun's trigger pull if they doubt that it makes the 5lb limit.

mc_oliver
01-09-2006, 20:14
Expert si doc eyecutter dyan sa mga triger pull test sa Level 3. Nyahaha!! ;f;f;f

Eye Cutter
01-09-2006, 22:44
nek-nek mo!

;e

Putok-Glock
01-10-2006, 00:58
Originally posted by mc_oliver
Expert si doc eyecutter dyan sa mga triger pull test sa Level 3. Nyahaha!! ;f;f;f

pls elaborate;f ;f ;f

batangueno
01-10-2006, 01:34
Originally posted by mc_oliver
Expert si doc eyecutter dyan sa mga triger pull test sa Level 3. Nyahaha!! ;f;f;f
;z ;z ;z

MR_BIG
01-10-2006, 07:12
pwede ba sir naka 3.5 connector and + NY1, its still stock glock right? gotten used to that setup.

9MX
01-10-2006, 07:41
Originally posted by MR_BIG
pwede ba sir naka 3.5 connector and + NY1, its still stock glock right? gotten used to that setup.

for ipsc production, as long as the trigger pull is 5.0lbs, oks na yan

Django
01-10-2006, 17:31
Originally posted by MR_BIG
pwede ba sir naka 3.5 connector and + NY1, its still stock glock right? gotten used to that setup.

Am using that set-up in my G17 which I use in the Production division.

Django
01-10-2006, 17:45
P.S. My trigger pull is 6.5 lbs with this set-up.