aluminum drop-in magwell [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : aluminum drop-in magwell

blueeagle
01-10-2006, 05:14
i bought an aluminum drop-in magwell for my Bul M5. it seems that the finish is not holding up too well against wear and tear on the range. can i have it hardchromed? will the nickel plating make it more resistant to scratches, dents, etc?

Allegra
01-10-2006, 06:01
Originally posted by blueeagle
i bought an aluminum drop-in magwell for my Bul M5. it seems that the finish is not holding up too well against wear and tear on the range. can i have it hardchromed? will the nickel plating make it more resistant to scratches, dents, etc?

Gasgasin mo yang magwell na yan
Kung makintab yan , alam agad your a newbie :)

batangueno
01-10-2006, 06:12
Hehe. ;f

Ganyan yata problema talaga ng aluminum magwell. Same problem as jasonub kaka-praktis ng mag change.

Eye Cutter
01-10-2006, 07:07
allegra's right. beware the man with a gusgusing baril!

paltik45
01-10-2006, 17:59
I agree with the other two post;) But if you still prefer a "Sanitized" equipment you can ask your smith to make you a stainless steel magwell. It will be a slicker and wear resistant. Plus if it will be fitted by a competent gunsmith it will blend well to your gun. I had Metrillo stainless steel magwell on my BulM5 before I sold years ago. Sa laki ng bunganga nung magwell ko muntik nang masalinan ng kape yung baril ko.;f If you still like your aluminum magwell eh......GASGASIN MO BEYBEH;a ;f ;) But if you like to keep your gun in a "Picture Frame" ;Q just keep the finish re-touched every once in a while;) ..........O joke lang mga repa-pips;f

isuzu
01-10-2006, 22:29
You can have it anodized - different colors, puwede.

Veedubklown
03-16-2012, 23:01

Hate to dig up a 6 year old thread, but where did you get it? Anyone have pics?