Soft Bags [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Soft Bags

BikerRN
01-13-2006, 17:28
The shop called, my Ducati Soft Panniers are in! :)

Only took 2 weeks, how's that for Italian efficiency? I haven't seen them yet, on my way out the door to go get them now.

;c :cool:

fnfalman
01-13-2006, 17:37
Two weeks ain't bad. I'm still waiting for my front left turn signal for the Aprilia. I think that it's going on four months now.;f

xrmattaz
01-13-2006, 20:28
:)Twenty years now waiting on replacement mufflers for my Guzzi V65TT.

Enjoy them there softbags!

BikerRN
01-14-2006, 04:17
:)

OK, bags are on, tight and ready to roll. I can take a PIC but I have no way of posting it here. If I could Email the PIC to someone could they post it for me? I am still a 'puter dummy, but learning more everyday.

The bags look good for softsided luggage. They of course came with no instructions. :( I was trying to figure out how they went and after having been awake for 27 Hours, was too fried to figure it out in 5 minutes. So I went back to the shop with them and they showed me how they go on a demo model.

Who would've thought that Ducati put a threaded bolt hole on the rear passednger footpeg set? It never would've occurred to me to look there if I hadn't have gone back to the shop. If someone is to do this at home the following tools will be needed:

13mm Box End Wrench
13mm Deep Well Wocket
Allen Wrench, don't ask what size, cause I don't know
10mm Box End Wrench

The bags stay out of the passengers way and don't seem to hinder anything. In fact, I think it fills in the back of the bike quite nicely myself. Take care and ride safe ya'all. Evangelina and I are off to bed. ;c :)

Texas T
01-15-2006, 10:10
Originally posted by BikerRN
:)

OK, bags are on, tight and ready to roll. I can take a PIC but I have no way of posting it here. If I could Email the PIC to someone could they post it for me? I am still a 'puter dummy, but learning more everyday. If you can email it the assumption is that it is available on your computer. If it is available on your computer all you have to do is "attach" it to a reply.

Below the box where you type your response is an empty box with the button BROWSE next to it. Use that button to find the file (photo) on your computer. The file/photo will be uploaded to Eric's server and will appear as a link in your reply.

For example...