Anyone with NP-28? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with NP-28?

boholglock
01-19-2006, 21:28
Norinco 1911 chambered in 9mm, hi-cap. How is it? Thanks for the inputs.

boholglock
01-19-2006, 23:47
I noted some 12 glimpse over this thread so far and still no replies. It could be a rarity in this country for now. Anyway, thanks for looking and for sharing inputs.

atmarcella
01-20-2006, 06:04
sir,
i dont have any experience w/ the particular firearm you're asking about, but i was talking to deenoh and batangueno during the last gunshow and sabi nila the advantage of norinco firearms over armscor firearms is the steel...its forged while armscor is cast;f i do not know if this applies to the CZ clones only or to the whole firearm range of armscor...

PMMA97
01-20-2006, 08:22
Originally posted by boholglock
I noted some 12 glimpse over this thread so far and still no replies. It could be a rarity in this country for now. Anyway, thanks for looking and for sharing inputs.

Some hits are from all over the world Sir. Has to be a rare item :)

boholglock
01-20-2006, 19:45
thanks for the inputs guys. i'll keep looking...

isuzu
01-21-2006, 09:55
Originally posted by atmarcella
sir,
i dont have any experience w/ the particular firearm you're asking about, but i was talking to deenoh and batangueno during the last gunshow and sabi nila the advantage of norinco firearms over armscor firearms is the steel...its forged while armscor is cast;f i do not know if this applies to the CZ clones only or to the whole firearm range of armscor...

I've read at Hi-Powers and Handguns that on the Browning Hi-Powers, "the cast frames are better suited for extensive shooting with hot ammo." I don't know if this holds true with 1911s, though.

http://www.hipowersandhandguns.com/Hi%20Power%20Longevity.htm

darwin25
01-23-2006, 00:13
Sir boholglock:

Your PM box is full. Anyway here is my reply:

Hey no problem pards. Actually di ko pa napuputok. This Saturday pa lang so I cant give you feedback yet on how it shoots. But the machining in mine is generally better than their 1911. BTW I also have a Norinco 1911. The finish is also better the overall symmetry is also good. There are no sharp edges in mine. recoil spring is stiff though and I get the feeling that the NZ-85 particularly likes hot loads.

Django
01-23-2006, 07:26
Originally posted by boholglock
thanks for the inputs guys. i'll keep looking...

If Deenoh does not carry it, try Federal Gun Exchange in Edsa. They just might have it.