Need help and guidance! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Need help and guidance!

RATRAT
01-21-2006, 15:57
Sir, ive been reading this forum for almost 3 weeks now and i found so much imformation here about guns and other related topics, Sir im a newbie sa area na to and gusto ko sana join your group not just here in the forum but in some of your activities, not to compete but to watch you guys in action and learn from you the proper ways to shoot(stance,proper grip,breathing,maintanance,parts etc),Sir my Glock 17 with licence and Ptc was just released last December and I dont have much experience with it..just tried it a couple of times sa Jethro,Festival Mall and parang nagkakahiyaan yung mga butas hiwa hiwalay ;z..Sir Im from Alabang,Muntinlupa,any member of your group who lives near here??Do you have a regular day and a regular meeting place/range??More power to BOG!!!Hope to meet you guys SOON!!

Eye Cutter
01-21-2006, 17:49
pm mo sila jdge, tigra and smbd. they're all from your area. they meet regularly at CPPSA gunclub in bf homes, sucat

Django
01-21-2006, 18:06
I live very near your area. Ten to fifteen minutes lang. PM me on weekends when you're free. Maybe there will be a Bog fun shoot or practice shoot somewhere (or a gun clinic set up for newbies) and you can join in. :)

jasonub
01-21-2006, 18:23
Want to shoot with Bengie Belarmino., Me, Lito Pible?

Lag psg tayo.

Muntinlupa bucor range.

PM me if your interested. Sobrang saya on our club and you can learn not only how to shoot, but how to win;)

But whatever your choice is, as long as you learn properly you already have won:)

MDAP713
01-21-2006, 18:50
Jasonub,

I also shoot at LAGPASG but unfortunately matagal na ako natigil, but I hope we can see each other sa range.

Be Well!

MDAP713

JuDGe
01-21-2006, 22:18
;F to the BOGs ratrat!...... ;f

Just been to Jethro Festival this morning to get some stuff. Just PM us kung kelan mo gusto mag praktis ulit. The G17 is a very superb pistola! ;f

jasonub
01-22-2006, 02:11
MDAP713,

practice is every thursday. paper and tape is provided by the club. Lito and i are always present, your welcome to join us.

Django
01-22-2006, 04:43
Originally posted by jasonub
MDAP713,

practice is every thursday. paper and tape is provided by the club. Lito and i are always present, your welcome to join us.

Jason,

What time on Thursdays? Became a member of LAG PSG thru Truepower two weeks ago. Nearest my residence too. :)

vega
01-22-2006, 10:25
RATRAT - Welcome to the forum!;c

vega

jasonub
01-22-2006, 19:11
Originally posted by Django
Jason,

What time on Thursdays? Became a member of LAG PSG thru Truepower two weeks ago. Nearest my residence too. :)

1 pm welcome to the club:)

RATRAT
01-23-2006, 01:09
Thanks for the warm welcome guys..text ko na lang one of you guys near me before weekends to ask if me activity kayo...MORE POWER TO BOGs...:)

Django
01-23-2006, 06:22
1 pm welcome to the club:)

Thanks. :)

Will look for you guys if I can have a Thursday afternoon off. :cool:

jasonub
01-23-2006, 20:29
Ok for those who are asking

Membership fee lag psg- 3000
Current member should refer you- see my last sentence. Ill be the one to refer you
renewal- 1200
monthly club shoot fee 500 with food. with or without attendance you should pay 500 if not valid excuse.
ptt- 600 for 3 months
you must be licensed firearm holder.
Weekly practice- free paper and tape every thursday 1pm
range - bucor firing range.
thats all folks

true power munti- look for lito pible 7723271- tell him i referred you to so you can join our club

Regards,

Jason Barretto

9MX
01-23-2006, 20:41

true power munti- look for lito pible 7723271- tell him i referred you to so you can join our club

Regards,

Jason Barretto

promise ha, baka sipain ni tolits pag nalaman referral mo;f

hehehe, joke only:)

mc_oliver
01-23-2006, 22:00
Bespren!! ;);f

New_comer
01-24-2006, 00:32
Originally posted by RATRAT
..just tried it a couple of times sa Jethro,Festival Mall and parang nagkakahiyaan yung mga butas hiwa hiwalay ;z.. Buti ka pa, nagkabutas yung target. Nuon ako, walang tumama! Pero oks lang dahil ganun din yung iba... hehehe...

Welcome to BOGs! :cool:

RATRAT
01-24-2006, 00:53
Jason,

Sir,can you give me some directions papunta sa firing range ng club nyo ,so i can visit it one of these days..
Salamat inyong lahat sa binibigay nyong assistance sa mga tulad naming beginner sa hobby na to!!!

Art

jasonub
01-24-2006, 05:34
from makati exit susana heights. turn right after exit at end(stoplight) turn left, on next stoplight turn left. go straight and ask directions toward bucor at true power. located at left side of road after bridge.

or just call the number above.

RATRAT
01-25-2006, 02:04
Jason,

Sir what if di pa ko member sa gun club nyo ,magkano range fee sa bucor range and me corkage ba per bullet don sa non member??..indoor b o outdoor range??

Art
By the way nag drop by ako kanina sa true power,wala nga lang si lito don..at least i know na where ako papa reload...
tnx ulit

SMBeerDealer
01-25-2006, 02:44
Sir what if di pa ko member sa gun club nyo ,magkano range fee sa bucor range and me corkage ba per bullet don sa non member??..indoor b o outdoor range??
tnx ulit

P100 last time I went. No corkage. It's an outdoor range. Dagdag nalang sa bad boy. :)

Additional directions:

From Makati via SLEX:

1. Take Susana Heights Exit
2. After toll gate, turn right and cross the bridge
3. Turn left at the traffic light
4. Turn left at the next traffic light
5. Go straight to NBP Compound and enter gate
6. Turn left at the second fork (there is a statue of Libra) from the gate
7. Enter the main Prison Building Gate and tell them you are going to the firing range
8. Upon seeing the roundabout, take the street on the right parallel to the prison walls
9. You will see the Lethal Injection Chamber on your right then turn right after it
10. Follow the concrete road, just before it becomes rough roads, turn right to the firing range. It should be on your left.

RATRAT
01-25-2006, 05:09
SMBeerDealer

Sir, thats a good intruction?direction ,pag naligaw pako nyan baka dapat sa loob ng prison na lang ako magpunta..tnx sir...More power sa BOGs....very helpfull kayong lahat..

:)
and
sir me ma re recommend ba kayo na gunsmith na me specific tool para magkabit ng sight sa g17 naka kuha kasi ko ng truglo tfo sight eh la ako alam na me tools for that...nabasa ko kasi sa inyo na di maganda pag pokpok system!

tnx ulit
ART

jasonub
01-25-2006, 05:38
no corkage, we just give badboys 150, around 99% babalik ang brass mo.

great directions smb dealer. thanks

quick
01-26-2006, 22:05
Sir my Glock 17 with licence and Ptc was just released last December and I dont have much experience with it..just tried it a couple of times sa Jethro,Festival Mall and parang nagkakahiyaan yung mga butas hiwa hiwalay

just picked up brand new 3rd gen g19 yesterday. :) it's so new it even has the "new car smell" hehehehe.

haven't had time to put her through her paces yet though...

maybe over the weekend...

RATRAT
01-27-2006, 14:24
just picked up brand new 3rd gen g19 yesterday. it's so new it even has the "new car smell" hehehehe.

haven't had time to put her through her paces yet though...

maybe over the weekend...

HEHEHEHEH..Parang gusto mo mayat maya punasan at langisan mo...ayaw mo me fingerprints, load and unload ka sa mags..tapos dis assemble/assemble pa ulit ulit ,panay dry fire in front of the mirror...kahit nasa loob ng haws nakasukbit sa bewang .!!!.tapos pati syota mo di mo napapansin hehehhe....sasabihin sayo after a few days " Buti pa yong baril mo panay himas mo ako di mo na nahihimas "
;z ;z ;z ;z
Enjoy the feeling bro!!

RATRAT
01-28-2006, 23:27
Django

TNX Sir,
Enjoyed our practice,salamat sa mga instructions and tips
nexr time ulit sir.

Art

MR_BIG
01-29-2006, 06:30
Want to shoot with Bengie Belarmino., Me, Lito Pible?

Lag psg tayo.

Muntinlupa bucor range.

PM me if your interested. Sobrang saya on our club and you can learn not only how to shoot, but how to win;)

But whatever your choice is, as long as you learn properly you already have won:)

jason

can i join u guys one of these days? ill try to bring a friend along, richard the macho man, i think u know the guy.

Django
01-29-2006, 07:24
Django

TNX Sir,
Enjoyed our practice,salamat sa mga instructions and tips
nexr time ulit sir.

Art

No prob, bro.

But you have to buy them eye and ear protections.

:)

jasonub
02-02-2006, 04:28
usually may screening committee for new lag psg members. see if they are safe and know how to shoot properly before we accept.

Django and your friend ok na. I talked them to excempt you guys but make sure hindi ako mapapahiya.

Jo and tig your in too la na screening. I signed your papers, just be safe and dont shoot anyone during practice;f

Those who want to join contact me so i can endorse your papers. Again make sure you guys know how to be safe or yari ako.

My cell is 0917 858 7260. Di ko na iinterviewhin ang mga kilala ko na pumuputok. But for others i still have to talk to you and see you shoot before i endorse.

Dami na natin... Also yung pustahan think of it as a cheap 10,000 peso fee ni lito. BTW. We lost to the guy with plus 40 kanina. He won 150 petots:) I won 200, lito ata 150.

See you next week.

Mr Big you can join us but unfortunately, members only lang kami during thursdays on the bays we shoot on. You can shoot on another bay and i can give some pointers but i suggest you join us to learn and sarap ng samahan.

Richard mentioned you awhile ago. and macho man ka rin daw.

RAT RAT,

nice to meet you and if and when you want to join just show me you know and apply the safety rules and ill happily endorse your paper. Or we can go on another bay if your not confident yet and ill teach you safety etc so di tayo maaksidente.

Django
02-02-2006, 04:36
:) Thanks jason. See you next practice session.

When is the next clubshoot?

jasonub
02-02-2006, 04:40
Originally posted by Django
:) Thanks jason. See you next practice session.

When is the next clubshoot?

will post it here dapat during dogcity but were still talking about it.

Also, yung security manager mo ba gusto sumali? If so Let him talk to me firs\t. I know he is ex mil pero dami nilang unsafe since sanay sa field. I remember a match na some cops/mil men break 180.

also, Jojo ano N310 or OBP? mura obp diba?;) Presyong kaibigan 100 less;Q

JuDGe
02-02-2006, 05:48
thanks jason! :)

test mo muna yung n310 kung ano results......:cool: di ba less P200 sa member? ;f

will use the obp sa dogcity match and see from there (minor load lang muna) ;f

see you next thursday.... Ratrat, nice meeting you too, join ka na din!

batangueno
02-02-2006, 06:08
Abaaaa, si JuDGe at tigra LAGPSG na, kayo ha you want to win ha. ;f

RATRAT
02-02-2006, 06:17
RAT RAT,

nice to meet you and if and when you want to join just show me you know and apply the safety rules and ill happily endorse your paper. Or we can go on another bay if your not confident yet and ill teach you safety etc so di tayo maaksidente.

Jason,Judge and Tigra
Nice meeting you guys...ayusin ko muna sked ko...but if ever I'll join a club Lag psg na ,... mukhang masaya ang samahan nyo and at the same time serious sa craft.
Tnx for the offer Jason..

Art

Extending Sir Django. ;?

Django
02-02-2006, 06:21
[B]Also, yung security manager mo ba gusto sumali? If so Let him talk to me firs\t. I know he is ex mil pero dami nilang unsafe since sanay sa field. I remember a match na some cops/mil men break 180.

Will check him out. He's more inclined towards rifles and shows so-so interest in handguns.

As for unsafe gunhandling of some LEO's/mil types, I've seen it too.

Remember our first visit to the range?

The LEO was shooting his FA without any eye/ear protection and used his gun as a wand after emptying it.

That's why we had to up and leave early and did not watch the practice anymore.

JuDGe
02-02-2006, 17:22
Originally posted by batangueno
Abaaaa, si JuDGe at tigra LAGPSG na, kayo ha you want to win ha. ;f

Kanino ko nga ba narinig yang linyang yan???? ;f ;f ;f

jhun
02-02-2006, 17:27
sirs,

is that the range inside munti?

I met one member @ the gun show. His name is Johann. mabait at naginvite na magturo. He even gave his cell number. kilala nyo?

MDAP713
02-02-2006, 19:55
Jason,

I hope it's ok if I join you next thursday in your practice sa Bucor.

Thanks,

mdap713

jasonub
02-02-2006, 20:09
Jun,

johan is a bucor cop. Close in ng director. Good guy. wins lawman division in production often.

Practices every thursday. BTW those who practice with us usually ranks in their respective divisions so tig and judge your on your way.

MDAP are you a lag psg member? If so you can join our practice without any permission. The thursday practice sessions are for us members.

If your not a member yet ill be happy to endorse you. In the meantime you can join us but you might use another bay since exclusive for members ang paper, tape, and practice na yon.

Even if you use another bay ill be happy to assist you when its not my turn to shoot

MDAP713
02-02-2006, 20:18
Jason,

I joined LAGPSG last year with my brother, we were enforsed by Mr. Rory Marquez, we participated in only three Clubshoot then last July we were not able to continue practicing. I don't know the club's policy regarding this case, do you have any idea on the status of our membership?

mdap713

jasonub
02-03-2006, 06:55
good question give me your complete names and ill find out

mc_oliver
02-03-2006, 09:11
Originally posted by JuDGe
Kanino ko nga ba narinig yang linyang yan???? ;f ;f ;f
Marami na pala kayo Bespren!!!;f;f;)