Glock connector 3.5pnds [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glock connector 3.5pnds

alpha1g23
01-25-2006, 20:59
i need your help fellow BoGs im having trouble where to find a glock 3.5pnds, ive been calling all of the gunstore ive known but no luck to find it... pls pm me or txt me at 09196308777 thanks in advance....

alpha1g23
01-25-2006, 23:46
ill trade my 1magz for paraord chromedlined p14.45 original ,1magz for glock23 13+2 for glock connector 3.5pnds ,pascual magwell for glock22... no tricks... samahan ko pa ng 100rnds reloads of 40cal. ammo... bothmagz only used twice sa indoor range pa.

Young Once
01-26-2006, 00:26
Have you tried Trust Trade. They had it in their Makati Cinema Square Branch last time I was there sometime in December. They sell it at around P410.00. Final Option sells it for more than double that amount. Good Luck.

alpha1g23
01-26-2006, 00:52
trust trade,twin pines,final option,casa armas, werox,jetrho,p.b.dionisio,tony pascual,wsc,hanh,all of em out of stock, they said maybe by april is the next shipment for their stocks. thanks bro!

Young Once
01-26-2006, 01:41
Your welcome! Sayang. O well, at least 3 months ka na lang maghihintay.

brawnless
01-26-2006, 02:48
try this:

www.ghostinc.com

;f

s0nny_g17
01-26-2006, 04:13
meron ba nabibilhan ghost rocket dito sa pinas?

brawnless
01-26-2006, 07:05
some are willing to shell out 3500 for it... kaya out of stock na sa FO MCS. :)

alpha1g23
01-26-2006, 08:42
thanks for all the info ill try to get it online maybe ill get the ghost rocket , is it legal here to order on line? or ill just have to wait till april... salamat ulit mga bros.

batangueno
01-26-2006, 09:00
I saw the ghost rocket connector at twin pines last gun show for P2,200.

alpha1g23
01-26-2006, 09:26
twin pines? i called them either but they are out of stock also, anyway i havent testfired my unit yet not until i replaced some internals, got extended slidestop,magz released, adjustable sight already, also lookin im lookin for hartt recoil reduction system for my g22m, anybody ! where can i get this? thanks ulit

Putok-Glock
01-26-2006, 10:00
Originally posted by alpha1g23
twin pines? i called them either but they are out of stock also, anyway i havent testfired my unit yet not until i replaced some internals, got extended slidestop,magz released, adjustable sight already, also lookin im lookin for hartt recoil reduction system for my g22m, anybody ! where can i get this? thanks ulit

It sound like you are desperate to have those after market parts for your G22. Per experience, glock is good to go out of the box. Try to shoot them first w/ their orig parts. This gun was not designed nor made for customizing. Once you install an "enhancement part" inside it, it begins to malfunction. Its the opposite of the 1911.

My two G35's had only hiviz tac sight in front as enhancement due to my aging eyes. Everything else are out-of-the-box parts. When the tacsights broke on each pistols, Im back to the glock plastic fs. So far they are as good as any fiber optic fs and durable to boot. And I use them competetively in Standard Div.

But then Im not you and you are not me. So if you feel you must have them, by all means go for it.

vega
01-26-2006, 10:36
So you will not shoot your G22 without completing the parts?
Makatiis ka kaya?

vega

alpha1g23
01-26-2006, 11:31
yes sir i can wait till i get it,kung makatiis we all know mahirap gawin yun when we have something new ... putok na putok na nga ako cant wait til i april focus muna ako sa ibang bagay. have a nice one to all BoGs

RATRAT
01-26-2006, 13:49
Tr Cross Stich for the meantime heheheeh;z

Taurus
01-26-2006, 16:32
I suggest you take a look at the installation instructions first when considering the Ghost Rocket. Installation is rather complicated and might not be worth the trouble. It is not a drop-in part and requires adjustment and a host of tools, including a special slide back plate. In fact, installation instructions are so complex they do not even come with the connector. Instead, you are instructed to download the instructions from the internet. http://ghostinc.zoovy.com/category/istallationinstructions/

Django
01-26-2006, 18:42
With all your mods, you might be crossing the line from from Production to Standard if you are into competition.

This will bring you into the playing field of Jasonub, McO, etc.

Give it a thought because Glocks (at least here in the Phils) have a hard time competing with 1911 platforms in the Standard Division.

alpha1g23
01-26-2006, 23:47
thanks for all the info and or advice ive learned from you guys, no sir im not planning to join any of those competition things,bka palarin at manalo ako marami magagalit at maaasar(joke)just wanna stick to basic rules and procedures... let me tell you guys what happen to me last jan.1 4pm petron gas station main ave. cor edsa, i stopby to get a gas as i went out of the car a guy walk in closer in front of me he said happy new year so i nod my head then he ask for some loosechanged sabi ko wala ako barya he give me a mean look sayin di yung buo mo na lang, i ask i gasboy if he knows him when i look back at him he was about to pull a pistol in his waist said to my self damned this is it i run at the back of my old beatup car pull my carry pistol as i go for cover all the gas boy just freezed maybe wandering what was happening if its real or what rack the slide of my g23 hold it and point or aim to him telling him to put it down twice he let go of the grip saying wala akong bala then pull his shirt up with his left hand guess what??? the pistol he was holding the grip still tuck to his waist is,,, TOYGUN yes it was if i was in to competitions maybe becoz of what i saw at that moment a second or two the guy had a 2 slugs in his head but i didnt pull the trigger why? first the guy was just standing in front of my car, second i run for cover before i pull my carry pistol, third if he is gonna shoot me he could make his shot before i ran for cover, if he didnt let go of the grip or if he pull it out of his waist thats another story.. its a matter of fraction of a second to make your decision to do your move. mine just the BASIC RULES AND PROCEDURES this incident really happen to me ... if this things happen to you what will you do?? wanna hear from you bout this.. have a good one to all BoGs....

alpha1g23
01-27-2006, 00:32
boss ratrat thats funny or what? do you have any materials left hanginout or just trashing around that i can have ? maybe you can show me how you do cross stitch so i have an idea while waiting for my gunparts. ;z ;z ;z ^b ^b ^b

jerrytrini
01-27-2006, 03:01
Bring your G22, a punch, a very small wire cutter, 000 grit sandpaper, a very small long nosed pair of pliers sa West Coast tonite around 1930 hours maybe I can show you. Even the factory 5 pounds can be configured to 3.5 lbs or less.

Make sure bring just the internals not the whole gun. Other customers might get ticked on what we are doing.

Eye Cutter
01-27-2006, 03:10
afaik, that guy has a death wish...

jt: ano pa ginagawa mo diyan? get your butt over to WC! the girls are waitin'! hahaha!

Django
01-27-2006, 03:11
Sent you a PM Alpha.

RATRAT
01-27-2006, 04:37
boss ratrat thats funny or what? do you have any materials left hanginout or just trashing around that i can have ? maybe you can show me how you do cross stitch so i have an idea while waiting for my gunparts////

--Sorry Im not into cross stich..im into manicure pedicure
;z ;z ;z seriouslly i also have a ghost 3.5 connector not the rocket type drop in lang (di ko pa kinakabit),tama si Sir Taurus kaya di yun binili ko kc medyo madugo installation you have to buy that orange backplate for proper installation/calibration...re: dun sa badguy that tried to pull out an airsoft on you sana dinala mo sa pulis para madala kc if just let him go baka next time ako ma tyempuhan nya eh nerbyoso ko kung ako yan baka nabaril ko yung gasoline boy heh he he ;z ;z ;z
ingat and Hope you complete your gun soon!!!

Kiddo
01-27-2006, 05:13
If you just want a self defense firearm, it would be good to stick to stock parts as much as possible. Custom parts would just lead to less reliability if not fitted properly. Glocks were designed to work reliably when they come out from the factory. Custom parts wont win gunfights, just as what you have said, making good decisions in split seconds, the mind is still the best weapon. Just my 0.02 cents YMMV.

MR_BIG
01-27-2006, 08:12
thanks for all the info and or advice ive learned from you guys, no sir im not planning to join any of those competition things,bka palarin at manalo ako marami magagalit at maaasar(joke)just wanna stick to basic rules and procedures... let me tell you guys what happen to me last jan.1 4pm petron gas station main ave. cor edsa, i stopby to get a gas as i went out of the car a guy walk in closer in front of me he said happy new year so i nod my head then he ask for some loosechanged sabi ko wala ako barya he give me a mean look sayin di yung buo mo na lang, i ask i gasboy if he knows him when i look back at him he was about to pull a pistol in his waist said to my self damned this is it i run at the back of my old beatup car pull my carry pistol as i go for cover all the gas boy just freezed maybe wandering what was happening if its real or what rack the slide of my g23 hold it and point or aim to him telling him to put it down twice he let go of the grip saying wala akong bala then pull his shirt up with his left hand guess what??? the pistol he was holding the grip still tuck to his waist is,,, TOYGUN yes it was if i was in to competitions maybe becoz of what i saw at that moment a second or two the guy had a 2 slugs in his head but i didnt pull the trigger why? first the guy was just standing in front of my car, second i run for cover before i pull my carry pistol, third if he is gonna shoot me he could make his shot before i ran for cover, if he didnt let go of the grip or if he pull it out of his waist thats another story.. its a matter of fraction of a second to make your decision to do your move. mine just the BASIC RULES AND PROCEDURES this incident really happen to me ... if this things happen to you what will you do?? wanna hear from you bout this.. have a good one to all BoGs....

what happened after that, bitin bro;f ;f

vega
01-27-2006, 08:21
alpha - With that incident you really don't need a 3.5 connector. You might want to reconsider staying stock.

vega

alpha1g23
01-27-2006, 08:48
thanks to all of you guys, Bogs really helps me alot, sir eye cutter,kiddo,mr big,vega,jerrytrini and the rest of you thanks for the advice ill keep that in mind...

Putok-Glock
01-27-2006, 17:26
if i was in to competitions maybe becoz of what i saw at that moment a second or two the guy had a 2 slugs in his head but i didnt pull the trigger why? first the guy was just standing in front of my car, second i run for cover before i pull my carry pistol, third if he is gonna shoot me he could make his shot before i ran for cover, if he didnt let go of the grip or if he pull it out of his waist thats another story.. its a matter of fraction of a second to make your decision to do your move. mine just the BASIC RULES AND PROCEDURES this incident really happen to me ... if this things happen to you what will you do?? wanna hear from you bout this.. have a good one to all BoGs....

Sir, being in the competition wont transform you into a gunfighter as you might think. Most of them competitors are as responsible as anybody here as a gun owner. Honing their gunhandling skills and mastering them for the shooting sports does not give them the excuse to be irresponsible. In fact, the effect is the opposite. Try it. ;)

If I were in your shoes, I might react just like you do. But who knows? I have not had the experience of pointing a gun to a person yet. My best guess is I will run for my life. But I experienced being pointed at already, w/ no room or time to run, loaded and w/ the intention to kill me. Two of them armed w/ m-16s, and ka-tsakked in front of me.;P