Mag change [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Mag change


Allegra
01-27-2006, 08:21
Whats the diff between an IPSC mag change and Tactical mag change?

IPSC mag change - Travis Tomasie

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7170537102132072437&q=ipsc

toxic
01-28-2006, 03:56
IPSC mag change :you can let the Mags drop wherever.
Tactical mag change in IDPA : mandatory not to drop the mag on the floor/ground it must be secured back to your pouch or pocket (tama ba BOG's)

Tomasie is really fast on mag change (steady position) ..i wonder if he's that fast while moving or in an actuall IPSC CoF.

Allegra
01-28-2006, 04:22
Originally posted by toxic
IPSC mag change :you can let the Mags drop wherever.
Tactical mag change in IDPA : mandatory not to drop the mag on the floor/ground it must be secured back to your pouch or pocket (tama ba BOG's)

Tomasie is really fast on mag change (steady position) ..i wonder if he's that fast while moving or in an actuall IPSC CoF.


He's as fast kahit upside down running backwards :)

Tama yuor answer fafa
Kaso mali pala yung question ko :)
I meant yung technique ng mag change ng IPSC at ng tactical mag change. Whats the diff? :)

mc_oliver
01-28-2006, 20:32
Here ya go masterA:

IDPA Reloads (http://www.doublealpha.biz/images/mikael_vieira.mpg)

The first part shows a reload with retention and the next one is the tactical reload, as defined in the IDPA rules.;)

batangueno
01-29-2006, 07:37
Originally posted by Allegra
IPSC mag change - Travis Tomasie

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7170537102132072437&q=ipsc
Parang napakadali ah. ;f

Allegra
01-29-2006, 07:58
Originally posted by mc_oliver
Here ya go masterA:

IDPA Reloads (http://www.doublealpha.biz/images/mikael_vieira.mpg)

The first part shows a reload with retention and the next one is the tactical reload, as defined in the IDPA rules.;)



Nice :)