harrts recoil reduction system [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : harrts recoil reduction system

alpha1g23
01-30-2006, 09:33
hello to all BoGs, do you guys knows where i can get this (HARRTS RECOIL SYSTEM) ive seen a gun store somewhere in makati that has this parts but that was a long time ago 3yrs, i cant remember whats the name of that store i think they sells HKs also does any BoGs knows where? also is it possible for me to buy BoGs shirt? how much is it? who is the person in-charged? Have a good ones to all BoGs

MR_BIG
01-30-2006, 15:00
Originally posted by alpha1g23
hello to all BoGs, do you guys knows where i can get this (HARRTS RECOIL SYSTEM) ive seen a gun store somewhere in makati that has this parts but that was a long time ago 3yrs, i cant remember whats the name of that store i think they sells HKs also does any BoGs knows where? also is it possible for me to buy BoGs shirt? how much is it? who is the person in-charged? Have a good ones to all BoGs

nashe?

brawnless
01-30-2006, 15:49
have not been able to access their website ever since. out of business?

have not seen that in mcs too. perhaps you saw that a long time ago.

in case you might be interested, tony pascual makes recoil reduction rods. ;f

isuzu
01-30-2006, 17:57
My brother gave me a Harrts for my Norinco 1911 and it helped a lot. I tried looking for their website last year or the year before last, and couldn't find it anymore.

Try Tony Pascual's recoil reducer.

Namron
01-30-2006, 20:58
To all expert,

Can I use this recoil reducer to my .40cal Armscor? Just to lessen the recoil or stabilizer will do?

Thanks,
namron

Allegra
01-30-2006, 21:30
Originally posted by Namron
To all expert,

Can I use this recoil reducer to my .40cal Armscor? Just to lessen the recoil or stabilizer will do?

Thanks,
namron

Pareng Namron, use the money painumin mo ng beer mga BOGS shooters and paturo ka ng shooting fundamentals
That would be better and cheaper than any gadget or gimmick
Just keep yur new gun stock muna
When you get better sa shooting, ikaw na makakapagsabi what mods you need

Django
01-30-2006, 21:33
+1. Use and enjoy your gun "as is" meantime and spend money on reloads. After a couple of months, you can now really discern what in your gun needs to be replaced/upgraded to improve its performance and reliability.

Namron
01-30-2006, 21:50
Allegra,

Ayos din kaya magturo BOGS shooters kahit nakainom na?

namron;z

alpha1g23
01-30-2006, 22:11
namron

any kinds of alcoholic beverage and any types of firearms dont mixed parang tubig at langis, What mga Bro BoGs saying is putok muna then drink till you crawl pauwi ng bahay... ;Y ^1 .

alpha1g23
01-30-2006, 22:17
i gueess no luck for harrts recoil system kaya ill just have to wait till i find one, Anyway... mga bro bogs meron pa ba mabili t-shirt ng BoGs? where can i get it? Who is selling it? Anybody? thans to all BoGs have a good one...

Namron
01-30-2006, 22:26
Alpha1g23,

Try to call CASMOT about the t-shirt, ano ba size mo? Yung order ko kasi di ko nakuha sa kanya, ask him if still available pa!

namron

alpha1g23
01-30-2006, 22:33
tnx bro sa info do you know his cel no.? anybody?;4

casmot
01-30-2006, 22:42
Originally posted by Namron
Alpha1g23,

Try to call CASMOT about the t-shirt, ano ba size mo? Yung order ko kasi di ko nakuha sa kanya, ask him if still available pa!

namron

Sorry, unclaimed BoGs shirt orders has been disposed. All I have left are some patches and one Large BoG shirt which I was planning to use. But if it would fit you Alpha1g23 you can have it. PM me if you're interested.

Casmot