For the sake of the forum, I'm asking some of you guys to mind your manners [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : For the sake of the forum, I'm asking some of you guys to mind your manners

fnfalman
01-30-2006, 18:51
Guys,

We can have differences of opinions, friendly little jabs and all that but when things start to get personal and names getting called, I think that it's time for us adults to mind our manners. We don't have a moderator for this forum and I don't think that we need to. And I'm not one of those types that go crying to Eric.

But I think that a couple of fellows do need to stop antagonizing each other. So, let's agree to disagree and let things be.

That's my goodie-two-shoes spiel for the day. Take it for what it's worth.

Compy
01-30-2006, 19:29
Blow it out your Bimmer riding arse!

;f

NMGlocker
01-30-2006, 19:35
http://zx-10r.net/forum/images/smilies/smilies/mod_smilie_hey_you.gif
I'm done poking the "bears".

fnfalman
01-31-2006, 12:26
Originally posted by Nosferatu
Blow it out your Bimmer riding arse!

I drive Bimmer but I RIDE Beemer. Please make a note of that for future references.;f

wrenrj1
01-31-2006, 19:34
Can you be more specific? Sorry, but I'm new to this forum in the last several months.

Personally, I welcome the advice I've received on this forum with the limited number of threads I've posted, and agree that, if this is an unmoderated place that we all need to police ourselves.

P.S. fnfalman, are you on TITANTALK as well? just curious...

fnfalman
01-31-2006, 20:55
No, I'm not on TITANTALK.

But a couple of members have been antagonizing each other and it got to be quite personal. Anyway, read a couple of the Harley threads and see what I'm talking about.

Cryptoboy
02-01-2006, 13:32
Originally posted by fnfalman

But a couple of members have been antagonizing each other and it got to be quite personal. Anyway, read a couple of the Harley threads and see what I'm talking about.

He started it! ;e

Sorry, I'm too easy-going to be seriously offended by anybody. Exasperated occaionally maybe, but not offended per se!

Darned italian bike riders, thinking they can set the rules.....

:cool:

fnfalman
02-01-2006, 14:42
Originally posted by Cryptoboy
Darned italian bike riders, thinking they can set the rules.....

:cool:

http://www.hardcoreracing.com/SMALL%20IMAGES/Ducati/Italian-thing-red-749-999.jpg
http://www.hardcoreracing.com/SMALL%20IMAGES/Aprilia/Real-men-ride-twins-Mile.jpg

Apocalypse_Now
02-05-2006, 16:47
Originally posted by fnfalman

You think this is uncivil?

Once when I was young (17) and full of beans a friend and I went cruising for girls on Saturday nite, warm summer evening in Cali. We made the cruise a few times and met some girls who we were later to meet up with. My buddy had a new 400F Honda (4 cylinder) and I had a brand new burgundy red Honda 550F supersport that could stomp any Harley from that era. Did so many times to their great frustration

We pulled up to a light where a Harley chopper had died and his old lady was standing to it's side while he kicked it over again and again, in vain. he was tattooed everywhere and looked pretty mean, only a leather vest, boots and jeans on

My buddy, (ever the troublemaker) said as the light turned green: "Hey buddy, you should have bought a Honda!" and took off. I had to one up him so I said "yeah man, buy a Honda" and took off

Next pass on the cruise he came out from between two parked cars with a steel spiked glove and took a deadly shot at my skull ;g I ducked and stayed just ahead of him as he rediculously chased us down the street.. we taunted him into apoplexy with "where's your POS bike?" etc, and I still get a laugh at the event.. but I'm all grown up now (finally) and I'm less mental ;g

So, it could get even more uncivil here than it already is ;z ;e

Cryptoboy
02-05-2006, 21:01
It's really hard to throw a spiked glove on the forums. I tried once, and had to replace my LCD screen. Won't do that again (at least this week!)

;a
;e